Honored Contributor

Re: ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Y&R NOVEMBER 2017 SPOILERS!! ๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿ

I agree about Dina @stevieb.  She needs to take her little handbag and sashay on over the assisted living facility and play bingo and other games.  And on a serious note, with her dementia, she can be harmful to herself.  Hopefully it's not true that someone dies in the fire....unless, of course, its Graham or Zack.

โ€œYou canโ€™t wait until life isnโ€™t hard anymore to be happyโ€. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, Itโ€™s Ok)
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I was wondering if it would end up being Billy that caused the face mask fallout... Poetic justice, if it is, the way he keeps trying to blame everybody else... Maybe he'll end up with Lily. Phyllis won't want him after the stuff he's pulled on her, and if he's trashed the company, Victoria too might think twice about inviting him to move back in... On the other hand, I guess he and Cane could be roomies in the Chancellor house... I'm sure there are lots of available bedrooms...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

@stevieb I thought I saw it on the summary with @loveschocolate where it said "Billy cut corners" and that it was Billy's fault.

I quoted what was in the summary @Annabellethecat66... It didn't say it was Billy, but @Mmsfoxxie is saying she read it was him...

Honored Contributor

@stevieb Maybe she and I read it in the same place on the internet.

Who knows with me....sometimes I forget what day it is!  Ha!  So much useless junk in my head....

Honored Contributor

Poor Billy can't win for losing, lol.  But I heard he's going to be a hero in the fire.  What I want to know is how are all of these people winding up at the Underground and it's closed.

โ€œYou canโ€™t wait until life isnโ€™t hard anymore to be happyโ€. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, Itโ€™s Ok)
Honored Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie If someone goes down in the fire, my money is on whoever might have seen Dina start it... With no one to prove otherwise, I really think they're going to pin it on Nick and he's going to be in deep stuff because of it... Victor can save the day and all will be well with the Newmans yet again...

Honored Contributor

That sounds logical @stevieb.  Let's see....did I read that the teens saw her So they hid??  All or one did.  Dina won't remember a thing, I'm sure.

Honored Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie, the spoilers @loveschocolate posted say the kids hear someone out in the bar and stay hidden, so it would seem that none of them see Dina... If anyone sees her and is killed in the fire, it'll probably be an 'extra'... They're famous for putting it out there that 'someone will die' but it usually turns out not to be anyone central... I'm still having heartburn about yet another fire... It's become almost predictable around here... I can think of at least three in recent memory... Victor's restaurant, at Chealsea's penthouse, (when Adam was the hero who saved old Billy), and the cabin that went up in flames 'killing' Adam... I'm sure there are others... They seem to pull this out of their hat regularly...

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:

Poor Billy can't win for losing, lol.  But I heard he's going to be a hero in the fire.  What I want to know is how are all of these people winding up at the Underground and it's closed.

Seriously... There are never that many people in there when it's open... @Mmsfoxxie...

Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

@stevieb@Mmsfoxxie@Annabellethecat66, do you think Cane had anything to do with the face masks???