Honored Contributor

Re: ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Y&R NOVEMBER 2017 SPOILERS!! ๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿ

@loveschocolate wrote:

@Laura14, if Jill is going to be returning, Colin won't be far behind! ๐Ÿ˜œ

I really wish they'd recast Jill... This woman swooping in for a few days every couple of months is just utter nonsense... I'd also like to see them completely revamp her character along the lines of Jill the diva, who actually made the character interesting...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@Laura14 wrote:

@loveschocolate  I scanned the names and I still don't see my Colin. 

@stevieb and @Annabellethecat66 are going to go through withdrawal soon...  

Uh uh... @loveschocolate @Laura14... @Annabellethecat66 and I are doing just fine...

@stevieb I know but the meds/alcohol wear off and I'm just making sure you are okay.  Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

Wow, Victoria!  The man saves your child and almost dies and your priority is Brash & Sassy!  Victor/Victoria is real!

Will the nekkid pictures finally surface?  Phyllis will try to seduce Jordan in order to help Hellary get dirt on Jordan? Gee, I didn't know Hellary and Phyllis were that close.  All because she is second best with Jordan.

So why is JT in town?  Is he still married?  Hmmmm.

Jill, stay where you are.  You dropping in every couple of months serves no purpose. Really.

Cane and Billy living together?  That will be interesting for a minute, especially with Ms. Conniver there.  I saw a picture of Reed with blood on his hands from a place where Juliet was sitting with the teaser that she is miscarrying while barging in on Cane and Lily's divorce proceedings; her jealousy putting the baby at risk.  We can only hope.  Sorry to think that way but it's a soap, lol.

โ€œYou canโ€™t wait until life isnโ€™t hard anymore to be happyโ€. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, Itโ€™s Ok)
Honored Contributor

Spoilers for Week of November 6th from soapcentral.com:

Hilary gets into Chelsea and Jordan's secret history

GC Buzz starts buzzing

The hot mess at The Underground prompts Nick to do some thinking

Jack plays peacemaker

Neil makes a move

Billy moves home to the Chancellor Mansion and is surprised by Cane and Juliet

Cane and Billy get blasted and bond over their frustrating relationship problems

The drunken fools try to get with their women but are prevented from achieving satisfaction by the GCPD

Cane gets bail in time for his divorce hearing

Juliet's arrival dismays everyone involved

Billy is in a pickle

Phyllis takes a page out of her old playbook to help a former buddy

Sharon finds Crystal hiding at the coffee shop from the sex ring villains

Crystal convinces Sharon the danger is real when she mentions seeing Alice - but she doesn't want the police involved

Tessa is shocked to see her sister

Crystal admits Zack is in charge - but she still doesn't want to call Paul

Victor lures Victoria back into the fold at Newman Enterprises

Victoria agrees to save Brash & Sassy by resuming her old position as COO

Abby's demotion goes into effect just as DesignDate is about to go big

Clueless, Abby baits a testy, stressed Victoria

Victor, Victoria and Neil meet to finesse the PR

Victoria signs off on a plan to keep Abby in the dark until the announcement is made - at Abby's DesignDate party

Abby is stunned by betrayal

As the Newman family reels again, calamity strikes

Casting scoops

Thad Luckinbill will reprise his role as J.T. Hellstrom. 

A sneak peek at next week

Hilary colors outside the lines

Chelsea's secret upsets Nick

Billy catches his ex off guard

Victor gets concerned about Abby... and Zack

November Sweeps preview

Dina's condition forces the Abbotts to confront their conflicting feelings of anger and love

The Abbotts will face a series of challenges

Newman Enterprises will be rocked by a shocking scandal, and Victor will fight back to save his legacy

Billy's wheeling and dealing will catch up to him, and he goes into damage control mode with Victoria and Phyllis

Jack will also face his challenges with Nikki and Dina

Jordan makes a move against Hilary, and things become tense between them

Lily will be thrown a curveball, making her question if she should halt her divorce plans

Mariah faces her feelings for Tessa and Devon

Neil will emerge as a major power player after he makes a bold move that jumpstarts his life and career

Scott's relationship with Sharon is impacted when he puts himself in the line of fire

Sharon faces Lauren's constant disapproval of her relationship with Scott

Honored Contributor

@Laura14 wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@Laura14 wrote:

@loveschocolate  I scanned the names and I still don't see my Colin. 

@stevieb and @Annabellethecat66 are going to go through withdrawal soon...  

Uh uh... @loveschocolate @Laura14... @Annabellethecat66 and I are doing just fine...

@stevieb I know but the meds/alcohol wear off and I'm just making sure you are okay.  Woman Very Happy

Awwww... Laura sweetie, that's so kind of you @Laura14 but you see, you've got it all wrong... We need the meds and booze to get through the episodes he's ON... When he's not around, all is well...

Honored Contributor

I read these spoilers and I say to myself that I just don't care. None of this is very interesting... These people have pretty much ceased to be interesting... This show has pretty much ceased to be interesting... I tried to re-up with Bold and Beautiful and my gosh, that's even more boring than this one... Talk about a one trick pony... It's all Bill all the time and the man is hardly a gifted actor... Not even to mention that his character is completely one-dimensional... I think maybe soaps and me are done... It's pretty pathetic when I find myself watching just to pick the show apart, but really, there's nothing redeeming about YR anymore...

Smiley Surprised

Honored Contributor

I watched Friday's show and oh well... The story is bad, but whoever's writing the dialog just needs to go... Ditto the casting... Aside from Billy and a few of the veterans, the acting was just so bad... Especially among the 'extras'... And I've changed my mind... As for the teens, Charlie is not the weakest link... Mattie is... The girl is just awful... She delivers her lines like a robot... Her affect is about as flat as a pancake... The whole thing was just weird... Cane and Lily truly deserve each other, because really, it's all about them and those ridiculous brats of theirs... And Victoria, well, there have long been no words for how worthless she is... Unfortunatly, looking at what the writers, such as they are, have in store down the road, I don't see any big turn-around coming our way...

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Poor Abby... I mean, why doesn't Scott just tell her what he knows about Zack... For heaven's sake, the cat is already out of the bag and everyone else knows the man is s sleaze... He's even confronted Zack with what he suspects, so why let the poor girl continue to hitch her wagon to this scum... 

You have to wonder if Abby won't soon be pulling an Ashley... As in losing it and either disappearing or going off on a road trip to pull herself together... She's recently learned she's not an Abbot... She's about to learn her boyfriend is a pimp and she's also about to hear that her dear father and her wicked half-sister have thrown her under the bus... When the news breaks about that stupid 'app' and the sex ring, Victor will probably tear her a new one and, well, really, how much can the poor girl endure... And then... there's the maternity leave to keep in mind... I guess timing is everything...

Fast forward to her return... and even if she's not an Abbot, I see her taking her allegiance to Jabot and her mom, where she can go head to head against the awful Victoria, thus setting up the feud for the next generation of Abbots and Newmans...

Ho hum...

Honored Contributor

I, for one, could NOT CARE LESS if Chelsea and Jordan's sordid history of being scam artists hits the Genoa City airwaves... Boy, they're really reaching with that one... And really, nude photos of Our Girl Hill will only enhance her notoriety... In this day and age of sex tapes... they'd hardly be any big deal, though undoubtedly the lousy writers will try to make them surfacing into one...

Honored Contributor

@lizzys wrote:

@Mmsfoxxie  Amelia Heinle has two children with Thad, her second husband and has one child with her first husband.

@Annabellethecat66 Thad filed for divorce March 1, 2017

And really, who can blame him... Smiley Very Happy