Esteemed Contributor

Re: ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Y&R NOVEMBER 2017 SPOILERS!! ๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿ

Hillary seems to have lost so much weight that she lost her eyebrows as well and on HD t.v the makeup artist are not doing a good job with them, but she is still funny trying to cry on devon's shoulder.

What are they trying to do with Scott make him into a casanova......UGHH!  Maybe he has pretty toes or something I don't get it at all.

Honored Contributor

No, no, just no... Sorry Foxxie @Mmsfoxxie I'll take the 'cute', 'good body' and preferably with a butt... and when they fade, well, there'll be a new man in town... I try very dilligently to see as little of Cane as possible... And, I would add, @Laura14 I also try very diligently to see even less of his father... They're both non-starters...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

I agree @Laura14, I'm seeing some quite meaningful improvement in the writing... We're seeing actual conversations between characters and characters being developed. Scenes are lasting more than a minute, so that there's actually time for characters to do more than quip, snark or talk at each other... To be sure there's still some dead wood on the show, but it's not as overwhelming as it has been... They really do need to do something with Nick and Chelsea, though... There's just nothing interesting about them, separately or together... I agree too, the scene between Mariah and Tessa was well played by Mariah... and I'm also pulling for Marla Adams when Emmy time rolls around... Wouldn't it be nice to see a returning soap opera veteran rewarded for turning in a solid performance rather than merely going through the motions...

Honored Contributor

@Luvitorleaveit1 wrote:

Hillary seems to have lost so much weight that she lost her eyebrows as well and on HD t.v the makeup artist are not doing a good job with them, but she is still funny trying to cry on devon's shoulder.

What are they trying to do with Scott make him into a casanova......UGHH!  Maybe he has pretty toes or something I don't get it at all.

Isn't it the truth @Luvitorleaveit1... I mean, I'm liking Scott better because he's proving to be a good guy, but let's face it, the man is not matinee idol material... That said, his little speech yesterday about 'making a difference' was just a bit too much... Sharon might as well pack it in... Not only are Scott and Abby more contemporaries, but when mama bear (Lauren) gets wind of a possible dalliance between Abby and Scott I don't have much doubt who'd she'd rather see 'her son' with...

Esteemed Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@Luvitorleaveit1 wrote:

Isn't it the truth @Luvitorleaveit1... I mean, I'm liking Scott better because he's proving to be a good guy, but let's face it, the man is not matinee idol material... That said, his little speech yesterday about 'making a difference' was just a bit too much... Sharon might as well pack it in... Not only are Scott and Abby more contemporaries, but when mama bear (Lauren) gets wind of a possible dalliance between Abby and Scott I don't have much doubt who'd she'd rather see 'her son' with...

@Luvitorleaveit1 wrote:

@stevieb- you hit the nail on the head!  LOL.

Honored Contributor

Lol, @Laura14, nooo, not the hots for him.  My hot days for anybody are over.  Now as far as Colin is concerned, I'll have to agree with @stevieb and @goldenlocks.  Colin is one of those characters that rubbed me the wrong way from day one.  Always slick.  

Yes, I'm loving Dina and Jack.   Jack is redeeming himself with me a little bit because he's been on my s*it list for a while now.

โ€œYou canโ€™t wait until life isnโ€™t hard anymore to be happyโ€. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, Itโ€™s Ok)
Honored Contributor

Lol.... @stevieb, you obviously haven't hit that age of acceptance that with age goes the body.  At best, at a distance, some might appear to be fighting age but a close up will tell the whole story.  I'm 70 and at best, maybe I can pass for 65... on a good day.

I saw some of The Talk yesterday and Suzanne Sommer was on talking about how she and her husband have sex twice a day.  Sell me a bridge in Brooklyn.  Even if she can, he can't.  Without a blue pill anyway.  And she uses a filtered camera.  Guess those herbs she takes can't help wrinkles.  She's in good shape but no walking miracle.

โ€œYou canโ€™t wait until life isnโ€™t hard anymore to be happyโ€. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, Itโ€™s Ok)