Trusted Contributor

Re: Y&R Monday's Spoiler the cat is out the bag....

The show was sad today. I liked Courtney and was sorry to see her go.

Jessa
Honored Contributor

On 4/6/2015 JESSA said:

Yes, it was sad, and poor Noah, I felt so sorry for him!

Who just walks into a Police station undetected and downloads information from their main computer without anyone noticing??? They are really making Sharon look guilty, but I have no idea who the killer is, with the black gloves today, I couldn't tell if it was a man or woman?

Honored Contributor

On 4/6/2015 Hooty said:
On 4/6/2015 JESSA said:

Who just walks into a Police station undetected and downloads information from their main computer without anyone noticing??? They are really making Sharon look guilty, but I have no idea who the killer is, with the black gloves today, I couldn't tell if it was a man or woman?

Who? I'm beginning to think another cop.....like Harding maybe. It had to be someone familar with the police dept. I think I remember Sharon saying there was a cop car on the road when her car broke down during the storm. Maybe it was coming from the cabin??

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

On 4/6/2015 Mmsfoxxie said:
On 4/6/2015 Hooty said:
On 4/6/2015 JESSA said:

Who? I'm beginning to think another cop.....like Harding maybe. It had to be someone familar with the police dept. I think I remember Sharon saying there was a cop car on the road when her car broke down during the storm. Maybe it was coming from the cabin??

One time I read on CDL, that Harding with coming back and was who Victor was talking to, but I have no idea ............ at least we know it is not any of the cabin clan!

Honored Contributor

This whole thing is getting (or is already) like we all felt about Stitch (remember how long that went on) then when it did come out we were like, 'Oh! Really?

This is stupid. I think I'm going to be disappointed unless some psycho (like our Patti) is the one doing it.