Respected Contributor

@javala wrote:

Good for you Danky, you even get up before the roosters..

Well one of my issues on the computer was solved....

I got an Almond it is an extender or some call it a repeater to cover those dead spot in the home where the signal cant reach it might be due to some furniture blocking the signal.... I got it off of HSN

Good Evening Girls---it was a beautiful (perfect) day today. I didn't do much but 

I did take a drive to the Vt. Country Store and picked up a few things ......I have been going there since I was a child.

Java---you are so up to date with technology. It's really impressive. I have the first I-pad ever made...it doesn't even have a camera. BUT---I am getting the new I-pad pro when it comes out....pretty excited at the prospect.

I may head home some time this week...haven't really decided yet. I got some good tips for Trader Joe purchases and I am anxious to get there. I also have to get back to my office in the next couple of weeks. 

Enjoy your evening......

Respected Contributor

@Danky wrote:

@javala wrote:

Good for you Danky, you even get up before the roosters..

Well one of my issues on the computer was solved....

I got an Almond it is an extender or some call it a repeater to cover those dead spot in the home where the signal cant reach it might be due to some furniture blocking the signal.... I got it off of HSN

Good Evening Girls---it was a beautiful (perfect) day today. I didn't do much but 

I did take a drive to the Vt. Country Store and picked up a few things ......I have been going there since I was a child.

Java---you are so up to date with technology. It's really impressive. I have the first I-pad ever made...it doesn't even have a camera. BUT---I am getting the new I-pad pro when it comes out....pretty excited at the prospect.

I may head home some time this week...haven't really decided yet. I got some good tips for Trader Joe purchases and I am anxious to get there. I also have to get back to my office in the next couple of weeks. 

Enjoy your evening......

Now that I recall Danky you were returning right after Labor Day  Gosh it has been that long now that I think of it before you lift....  My 3 weeks in cyber hell and I lost track of time.... 9/13  Enjoy you stay my friend  I hope we have a quiet winter....

Respected Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

Doesn't he have her at the shack or pool place on the property that they were going to buy?

I just caught the end of her remembering what he said showing her some shack on the property.

Did I see where someone was going to 'show' that property?

Only on a SOAP are we expected to not think about something as obvious as "WHERE IN THE HECK IS ALL OF THAT FLUID GOING THAT HE'S PUMPING INTO HILLARY?"  

I know when I've been in the hospital hooked up to a glucose bag I think I'm going to pee myself to death (IT GOES IN....IT COMES OUT).

Perhaps he is also adept at putting a catheter in Hillary.  Ha!  I mean I don't know that I could put a needle in someone's arm to give them glucose.

I could - but then I am an RN!

Hyacinth    Cat LOL

Respected Contributor

@HULAGIRL wrote:

Javala, Hillary is being kept at the fixer-upper mansion house that Neil bought for her and where he was electrocuted.........

Thank you Hulagirl

Honored Contributor

Apparently the mansion is on a lake, and Hillary is being kept in the boat house.   Neal wanted to fix it up first, so they'd have someplace to stay on the property while the big house was being rennovated.