Respected Contributor

After Jack heads back to GC, Phyllis bumps into Ian again … Kevin and Adam make a deal to share info …. Victor does NOT tell Jack about the attempted hack at NE (though Jack says there was at Jabot) … Vikki and Abby butt heads at work. Chelsea’s not impressed with Chelsea 2.0, until sales skyrocket … Confirming that she’s NOT pregnant, Sharon tells Mariah she is – then sends Dylan off to BVI to help Devon.

http://www.young-restless.com/2015/friday-september-11th

Next: Maybe we could spend the night here, Mariah suggests (in a suite) Oh, Kevin’s surprised….. The Paragon Project is real, Ashley concludes. Yes, and Jack says they must be ready…. In his camper, Ian’s on a laptop – you clever Paragon Project, unleash your fury.

Respected Contributor

I really get confused where Hilary is being kept, I saw her what look like a boat doc and another time in a bedroom so which is Y&R

Yes Foxxii it would make sense that Colin would like Ester out of the way because it is all about his creature comforts and his wheeling & dealing...

Y&R sure has it share of rats...  Marco, Ian, Victor, Colin

Phyllis deserves what she gets if she chums up with Ian most would not be in so much trouble if they confided in their friends instead of strangers...

I wonder if Danky got up to pee... lol

Honored Contributor

Well, now that Colin sees that Esther is talking too much about his blackmail, lol, he wants her back, of course.

Hilary is at her and Neil's house that he bought for her.  Neil mentioned in his ramblings talking to the unconscious Hilary that she is at the boathouse on the property.  Prior to this, I never heard about any boathouse.

Since Phyllis was still in her coma when Ian was there before, she doesn't know what he looks like but it's shocking that she would be that open to a stranger.

I'm sure that Mariah, knowing Sharon's history, will realize that Sharon is lying.  She's too animated and smiley.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor

Javala, Hillary is being kept at the fixer-upper mansion house that Neil bought for her and where he was electrocuted.........

Honored Contributor

Doesn't he have her at the shack or pool place on the property that they were going to buy?

I just caught the end of her remembering what he said showing her some shack on the property.

Did I see where someone was going to 'show' that property?

Only on a SOAP are we expected to not think about something as obvious as "WHERE IN THE HECK IS ALL OF THAT FLUID GOING THAT HE'S PUMPING INTO HILLARY?"  

I know when I've been in the hospital hooked up to a glucose bag I think I'm going to pee myself to death (IT GOES IN....IT COMES OUT).

Perhaps he is also adept at putting a catheter in Hillary.  Ha!  I mean I don't know that I could put a needle in someone's arm to give them glucose.

Honored Contributor

Hilary is being held at the POOLHOUSE of the house that Neil bought for her.  

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor

@javala wrote:

I really get confused where Hilary is being kept, I saw her what look like a boat doc and another time in a bedroom so which is Y&R

Yes Foxxii it would make sense that Colin would like Ester out of the way because it is all about his creature comforts and his wheeling & dealing...

Y&R sure has it share of rats...  Marco, Ian, Victor, Colin

Phyllis deserves what she gets if she chums up with Ian most would not be in so much trouble if they confided in their friends instead of strangers...

I wonder if Danky got up to pee... lol

I did not get up to wee-wee, Ms.Smartie Pants, but I was up for the day at around 4:00 a.m.

I haven't watched every day but I did see Phyllis talking to some stranger in the woods....that's realistic ! 

I can't stand Colin but, for a man of a certain age, he is not physically unattractive. Esther is about as sexy as a brick so this attraction is highly ridiculous to me. 

It is a rainy, dreary day today....I am kind of vegetating and making myself sick with a variety of Chinese take out. 

Trusted Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

Doesn't he have her at the shack or pool place on the property that they were going to buy?

I just caught the end of her remembering what he said showing her some shack on the property.

Did I see where someone was going to 'show' that property?

Only on a SOAP are we expected to not think about something as obvious as "WHERE IN THE HECK IS ALL OF THAT FLUID GOING THAT HE'S PUMPING INTO HILLARY?"  

I know when I've been in the hospital hooked up to a glucose bag I think I'm going to pee myself to death (IT GOES IN....IT COMES OUT).

Perhaps he is also adept at putting a catheter in Hillary.  Ha!  I mean I don't know that I could put a needle in someone's arm to give them glucose.

I just love you Annabelle!

Jessa
Respected Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:

Hilary is being held at the POOLHOUSE of the house that Neil bought for her.  

Now it makes sense some of the scene seem to show a room and some  around water  I know I told many of you it was the house he brought for their wedding but showing things that looked like they were around water was confusing me

thanks Foxxii

Respected Contributor

Good for you Danky, you even get up before the roosters..

Well one of my issues on the computer was solved....

I got an Almond it is an extender or some call it a repeater to cover those dead spot in the home where the signal cant reach it might be due to some furniture blocking the signal.... I got it off of HSN