Respected Contributor

As Jack fights for his life, Phyllis and Vikki question Victor … Marco’s plans to vanish to the Caribbean are interrupted when Marisa holds him at gunpoint … The Abbott’s gather at GCM … Avery stops Dylan from ‘interrogating’ Joe (who then decides not to tattle to the police)

http://www.young-restless.com/2015/friday-june-26th

Next: Neil comforts a crying Nikki – tell Paul exactly what you know …. Here’s where we first see Jack, Kevin’s showing Noah and Dylan footage on his laptop. Less than four minutes later, we see Jack going by again? Dylan’s puzzled… Pull the trigger, Marco instructs Marisa – because I’m never going to turn myself in.

Honored Contributor

Our Friday show was pre-empted by the Obama Eulogy .....  darn!!

Respected Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

Our Friday show was pre-empted by the Obama Eulogy .....  darn!!

it was what many of us were waiting for after all this time at least things are starting to move along...

Tinkrbl44 you can watch it at http://www.cbs.com/ look for SHOWS  and Daytime TV under Y&R

Honored Contributor
So the real Jack gets shot, huh. It will be interesting to see how he got in the way and Marco escapes without anyone seeing double.
“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor

Y&R writers treat us like 2 year old or like when we play house when we were 5 there was no logic just  take this doll away and put this one up..

I got a feeling this new crop of NEA writers is revealing how the were taught to see the world they had no critical thinking excise so this is what we are stuck with...

When our education is not uniform in the basics this is what we have it is impossible to have meeting of the minds for every things is out of sync...

I need to have more patience with those for they DO NOT KNOW WHAT THEY DO! as a great forgiver once said...

Trusted Contributor

WHAT?  The real Jack got shot?  You've got to be kidding.

Jessa
Honored Contributor

I agree java.  They act like we don't have memories, like we're not supposed to remember that Jack would/wouldn't do this or that or that Victor is a pain in the neck but he'd never condone killing Jack (they finally had him show some emotion when he supposedly found out Jack was killed).

Respected Contributor

Re: Y&R Monday June 29

[ Edited ]

Annabel are there other sites you visit conversation here is a little

******-retentive

Om they removed the A and the L

Honored Contributor
What is the A and L, javala?
“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:
What is the A and L,javala?

Well in the middle was na ...  retentive