Honored Contributor

Re: Y&R Monday JY 27 Spoiler ( huh? Dylan & Victor)

Sexy Sixties huh girls.  Happy birthday early, JESSA!  I'm meeting with some of my line dancing buddies Thursday for a mini celebration.  Every week we celebrate a birthday...it's a large group, 90% women.  They've been  meeting weekly for a few years but I just started since I've retired.  I'm starting to like having this free time.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

FYI - already watched last night   ............  Yes, Adam/Gabe brings Connor back!

Trusted Contributor

Hi Foxxie.  Happy Retirement and have a Happy Birthday!

Jessa
Esteemed Contributor

I am out of the loop, which Jack just came home, the real Jack or the imposter?

Trusted Contributor

It is the real Jack collegegirls.  He hasn't told the family about the imposter Jack.

Jessa
Respected Contributor

HAPPY BIRTHDAY in advance TO THE NEXT WEEK Y&Rers !  I am catching up .....

Something that bothers me about the Jack switch. Let's suspend belief and say that there is someone who looks and speaks like Jack.....do you mean to tell me that they are so "anatomically" identical and exhibit such identical "technique" that good ole Phyllis could not tell the difference ? Alrighty then ! !

Honored Contributor

Hey!  All of us "Hot".....Sizzle!  Babes!  I'll be 69 in December.  I'm the oldie of the group!  I was 6 months older than my husband.

Chelsea, Billy.....they all get on my last nerve.  They act so holly, like they've never gone anything wrong.  It's as if the writers can't decide what they are going to do with her as regards to Adam/Gabe.and Chelsea.  One minute they have her bashing him and saying, "Get out, Get out"!! and the next minute they have her boo hooing over him!

I've gotten to the point where Billy is so sanctimonious, it makes me FF over him and his mouth.  He's the one who left the little girl alone in the car late at night.  Then he feels bad so what does he do?  He has a torrid affair with another woman and his wife (Victoria) beggs him over and over again to lean on her.

It's as if Victor never gets what he deserves.  I realize we have to hate someone but come one there are so many people on this show that I can't stand due to their actions, it's getting stupid.  I think it was on the website Java posted (or maybe she said) there doesn't seem to be anyone on this show who you want to root for.  They all very, very dislikable.  

Honored Contributor

@Danky wrote:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY in advance TO THE NEXT WEEK Y&Rers !  I am catching up .....

Something that bothers me about the Jack switch. Let's suspend belief and say that there is someone who looks and speaks like Jack.....do you mean to tell me that they are so "anatomically" identical and exhibit such identical "technique" that good ole Phyllis could not tell the difference ? Alrighty then ! !

Thanks for the bd wishes, Danky.

Yes, nothing in Jack's looks, teeth, speech made anyone think twice.  They did notice different mannerisms though.  Phyllis is noticing a difference in the sack.  Even in the beginning faux Jack was rough in bed and she's now noticing the gentleness is back.

To give more credit, though, everybody but Victor noticed that he didn't act like the old Jack but they attributed it to his head injury.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

As I've bla blaed about I always DVR both shows (alone with General Hospital now). 

So I sometimes rewind parts and go back and look at the show.  I'm going to throw this out there and even as I type it I'm thinking, "No way" but I'm wondering if Phyllis (noticing the difference in Jack's love making) is beginning to think "Hummm.....I think I like the Jack that is insatious in his loving".  Just the way she turned away when he asked her if she was alseep and she pretended that she was.  What was that all about?

That would be quite a change wouldn't it?  If Phyllis decided she liked the other Jack better.  She seemed to be suspicious but rather liked the way he was always after her hoochie goochie.

So the fake Jack even had the indention in his cheek like the real Jack.

I'm wondering if they are going to make them separated at birth (gee!  Like we haven't seen that one before) and one ended up on one country and the other one poor guy!

Respected Contributor

ANNABELLE------"always after her hootchie cootchie" ? That is hysterical !!!