Highlighted
Respected Contributor
On 9/24/2014 Mmsfoxxie said: I'm not crazy about the character Ben but I wished today that I could have whispered in his ear some of Kevin's past deeds such as him almost raping Lily and stealing from Mrs Chancellor and many other jail worthy things that I've forgotten. The nerve of Kevin being judgmental of anyone.

He's still a nut case.......

Honored Contributor

Posted somewhere is that there is STRONG rumor that Michael is going to be off of the show.

A lot of people on the internet are already flipping out at the (not yet substantiated, but it's looking like it) Michael is on his way out.

They don't know what to do with the old (not age but in character) characters so they just get them off of the show.

Respected Contributor
On 9/24/2014 robomo said:

I am really liking the new Billy. NOT better than Billy Miller, but he's good IMO. Also, I like him with Chelsea. Victoria is a PITA and I'm sick of her whining. And her poor, poor mother who can't manage her every day charmed life.

I was thinking that the Michael storyline was just simply about men aging and that the blue pills do work! It's a common problem and one that men do not want to admit most of the time.

I also think that Kevin is writing a book. What do you all think? What is he doing? He makes me smile - I just love him.

Robomo it is funny one moment she is a CEO and the next she is stumbling flake...

Honored Contributor

I agree robomo, I think he's writing a book too. I think it will probably be a best seller and make him a lot of money.

I hope so.....I know his past, but I feel sorry for him. I guess it's the Mother in me. He seems like a lost boy.

Respected Contributor
On 9/24/2014 Mmsfoxxie said: I'm not crazy about the character Ben but I wished today that I could have whispered in his ear some of Kevin's past deeds such as him almost raping Lily and stealing from Mrs Chancellor and many other jail worthy things that I've forgotten. The nerve of Kevin being judgmental of anyone.

Yes Kevin burn down Gina's Restaurant with Colleen in locker he tried to kill her and don't for get the rug of a dead man he moved for Phyllis

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-AeDw_5BoH4

Now today Stitch was going to tell Victoria who really killed his father either Kelly and she does not remember or the mother, her father might have tried to get fresh who knows, something is not right there with this story.

Super Contributor

The whole Kevin storyline back then was based on his horrible mother and the abuse he suffered growing up. He was like a deer in the headlights back then. Just terror stricken almost. Even when he was doing bad things, I felt for him. He is such an amazing actor and so believable, both good and bad. He's still affected to some extent by his completely inept mother. Michael to a lesser degree. It was always one of the best long-term storylines that Y&R did IMO. They told it well and stuck to it over time.

I love Kevin now. He's funny and complex.

Respected Contributor

In spite of his pass I like him to, as well as Michael and his bad boy youth...

most of these characters are on that Ship of Fools they are all foundering together

I keep wanting to call it the Ship To Nowhere maybe there was also a movie by that name I know Twilight Zone did one call the Bus to Nowhere...

Ship of Fools (1965) Trailer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AaViXh361Fc

Honored Contributor

I knew they were going to make Stitch turn out to be a 'good guy'. That makes me want to puke!

I can't understand why I feel that way, I just don't care for that guy. He's just a character I've never cared for. Maybe it's not his fault....the writers dragged out for soooooo long his 'secret' (remember how I went crazy about his secret)? I turned into a psycho about it....I admit.

Anyway, I'm sure they'll turn him into a good guy. I already FF over everything having to do with Stitch.

Honored Contributor

That was some crazy bachelorette party!