Trusted Contributor

Re: Y&R May Thread...... SPOILERS!!!!!!!

Thanks loveschocolate  I'm glad Jill is back, I think Hillary has met her match.

Jessa
Honored Contributor

@Jessa9, I read on Soap Opera Spy that the latest teaser is that someone is going to try or succeed to do Hillary in and we might have a Who Sho Hillary SL.  We should be so lucky.

I always feel a little guilty when I want a character gone because behind the character is a person who might need that job.  In Hillary's case, maybe the actress wants to stay home with her baby.  I doubt that, though, because that cute baby is about 6 months or so old now.

Soap Opera Spy is usually off bas with their predictions, I might add.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Esteemed Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:

"Victor gets busted"!  Oh, please let it be true.  Whatever it is....there are so many things for him to be busted for.   Maybe Meridith stops believing his lies.  Victor is not playing this romantic role very well.

Much appreciation, @loveschocolate.

He doesn't have to - she's such a sap!  It's disgusting and sad...

Honored Contributor

Billy will have her drawers off in 2 min. LOL She'll be back in love by the time her kid recovers

Honored Contributor

@SharkE, lol!!!! 😂

Honored Contributor

@stevieb, this one is for you!!!! 😉

image.jpeg

Honored Contributor

@loveschocolate wrote:

@stevieb, this one is for you!!!! 😉

image.jpeg

Thanks SO awfully much... LC... @loveschocolate... Really... Woman Wink

gag.gif

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

I wonder if Victoria and Billy will do the deed and then it will be another big mystery (again) who's the baby daddy?

These people never heard of birth control?

Honored Contributor

I can't stand that greasy Luca.  I FF over anything he's in.  I especially can't stand looking at my TV when he's on there with his lips covering all over Miss 'thing'.

I wish they'd get married and ride off into the sunset!

Why would Victor want Adam to go to jail?  None of that makes sense that they would think Victor would forge her diary, etc.  

Good grief!  These writers are writing stories that are almost like something a toddler would believe.

Why would Victoria give a rat's ....who knew who she was cozy with?  It's stupid that we are supposed to believe she wants to keep it quiet to the extend that she'd let Luca blackmail her for something like that.

Just my opinion.  

(Good grief, I Hate this IPad....I'm going to get me a new laptop). I don't see how you ladies type much on this thing, I am really impressed that you can'. Poor Billy the cat has almost lost his hearing from me screaming at this thing!