Respected Contributor

Re: Y&R May 2017...SPOILERS!!!

@stevieb wrote:

@okaywitheasypay... Let me see here... If you click on the spoiler button by mistake and backspace a time or two before you type, it goes away... On my computer, the delete button won't get rid of it nor will reclicking the spoiler button... Doing the latter just expands the spoiler text box...  Once you've typed, you have to keep hitting the backspace until all your text is gone and the blue 'spoiler box' disappears... There might be other ways, but this is what just worked on my computer. I never use the feature, but just tried it out...

@stevieb ty I'll try that next time I 'hit the wrong button' I tried many things then gave up Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@Annabellethecat66- sending prayera and good luck with your knee replacement.  It will be one year next week when I had my left knee replaced.

As far as the Y&R how much more ridiculous will this get.  I can't even remember when or if I watch it or not.....LOL.

Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Daytime Emmy Awards:

Outstanding Drama Series:

"General Hospital" - WINNER

“General Hospital” won for and submitted its February 23 and 24, 2016 episodes where chaos erupted at Alexis and Julian’s wedding. As a gunman held many hostage, Lulu was pushed over the Haunted Star and Morgan interfered with the situation, which led to Kiki being shot and Morgan getting arrested. Nathan was shot as well prior to Sonny ultimately taking over control.

*********************************************************************************************

Outstanding Drama Series Directing Team:

"General Hospital" - WINNER

********************************************************************************************

Outstanding Lead Actor:

"The Bold and the Beautiful's" Scott Clifton (Liam Spencer) - WINNER

“I really didn’t think that would happen. My fellow nominees, I am in awe of you. Brad Bell, you are the best boss anyone could ever have. To my scene partner, Rena Sofer, I couldn't have asked for a better partner.

Clifton won and submitted the February 5, April 7, 28 and June 17 2016 episodes where Liam reacted to Quinn’s claim that they were married followed by the truth surrounding her deception and Liam confronting Bill about his affair with Brooke while still married to Katie.

*********************************************************************************************

Outstanding Lead Actress:

"The Young and the Restless'" Gina Tognoni (Phyllis Abbott) - WINNER

“I thank God for this gift. I especially share this award with my beautiful husband Joseph. My television family…Thank you for choosing me to be your Phyllis.”

Tognoni won and submitted the March 25, 29 and September 16, 2016 episodes where Phyllis broke down while testifying at Victor’s trial and fell into the arms of Billy before finally admitting the affair to his brother, her husband Jack.

***********************************************************************************************

Outstanding Supporting Actor:

"The Young and the Restless'" Steve Burton (Dylan McAvoy) - WINNER

“It was an honor to be a part of your show [“Y&R”], you’re amazing for letting me become a part of your family.”

Burton won and submitted the November 1, 7 and 8, 2016 episodes where Dylan was devastated to learn from Sharon that Sully wasn’t his son then was forced to hand the baby over to Nick before lashing out at Sharon for her deceit.

@stevieb

Honored Contributor

Daytime Emmy Awards continued:

Outstanding Supporting Actress:

"Days of our Lives'" Kate Mansi (Abigail Deveraux) - WINNER

“I was so not prepared for this… I’m so honored to be among you. ‘Days,’ you’ve changed my life.”

Mansi won for the April 11 and 26, 2016 episodes where Chad rushed in right before Abigail tried to burn Ben alive in the cabin and when Chad stood by as Abigail signed herself into a psychiatric hospital.

Trusted Contributor

@Annabellethecat

I will keep you in my prayers.  Wishing you all the best!

Jessa

Jessa
Honored Contributor

Outstanding Younger Actor:

"General Hospital's" Bryan Craig (Morgan Corinthos) - WINNER

“Wow, this is one for the books. Thank you to my group of actors, I could not have pulled this storyline off without you. I share this with anybody that suffers from mental illness.”

Craig won for his February 26 and March 4 2016 episodes when Morgan suffered from Bipolar disorder and threatened to jump off the hospital roof, until Sonny talked him down and agreed to commit his son.

Honored Contributor

Outstanding Younger Actress:

"General Hospital's" Lexi Ainsworth (Kristina Corinthos Davis) - WINNER

“Life is not black and white, there’s a lot of gray in the world… everyone is fighting a battle and don’t give up the fight.

Ainsworth won and submitted the February 23, March 17, July 22 and July 25, 2016 episodes where Kristina was put in danger at Julian and Alexis’ wedding and later admitted that she’d been suspended from college, as well as Sonny witnessing Kristina and Parker kissing and learning more about his daughter’s sexuality.

Outstanding Guest Performer in a Drama Series:

"The Bold and the Beautiful's" Jim O'Heir (Matt Cannistra) - WINNER

“This is for all of you soap people. I knew nothing of your world, your world is hard… I am so honored, I’m a little part of that world right now.”
Monica-Horan-Kieran-Jim-O'Heir-Matt-bb-emm

Honored Contributor

Summary for Tuesday, May 2nd from soaps.com:

Victoria arrives in Victor’s office, where they argue about him wanting to give Reed back the car. Victoria calls it a bribe. Victor insists it was a loving gesture. They rehash his involvement with Chloe.

At Crimson Lights, an upset Phyllis tells Scott her love life was going well, until it wasn’t, and asks if he knows anything about Nikki’s health. Scott saw her the other day and she was fine. Michael appears, and Scott leaves. Phyllis fills Michael in on the mystery of Nikki’s MS and the feeling Billy’s playing her. Michael suggests she talk to him. Phyllis grits her teeth. “We’re going to talk alright.” Later, Kevin arrives and gets advice from Michael about how to talk to Bella about Chloe. Kevin admits he still has to tell Gloria. Michael warns she shouldn’t find out from someone else.

At Brash & Sassy, Cane spots Billy and flashes to seeing him with Phyllis before baiting him about his relationship with Victoria. They spar verbally. Victoria arrives to work and takes Billy aside to share an anecdote about Johnny. Cane spies a text from Phyllis on Billy’s phone reading ‘Elevator. Hurry!!’. Once Billy sees it, he quickly exits. Cane discreetly follows. Billy joins Phyllis in the elevator. She rams the stop button and tells him Nikki’s not sick - she wants to know who’s lying. Phyllis hisses that she will not be the other woman and pushes away from Billy’s kiss. Meanwhile, Cane tells Victoria there’s a big accident and she’ll need extra time to reach her lawyer’s office. She rushes out. The elevator won’t open, so Cane calls maintenance to override the emergency stop. Inside, Billy professes his loyalty to Phyllis – he hates hiding - they kiss passionately. Suddenly, the elevator door opens. Victoria exclaims, “Oh my God!”

In Devon’s penthouse, he and Neil enthuse about construction being ahead of schedule. Devon’s already found a company to acquire – Mergeron Enterprises. Neil reveals that the CEO, Dina, was married to John Abbott, and is Jack, Ashley, and Traci’s mother. Devon’s attracted by her streaming service. Neil muses that she walked out on her kids, but is a savvy businesswoman. They discuss whether the Abbotts would have issues with them acquiring the company. Devon shrugs that it’s business. Neil agrees – Victor would be all over it. Devon reveals they’ll be flying to Paris to meet with Dina.

At the Abbott house, Ashley irks Jack by bringing up Gloria. He distracts her by saying he was out at the ranch with Nikki last night when Victor was out of town. Ash huffs that he never learns! Jack grins that he had to help Nikki get her mojo back. Ash learns that Victor walked in on him giving her advice and there was definitely a chill in the air. Talk turns back to Gloria, and then to John and Dina. Ash exclaims over her walking out on her kids. They lament having abandonment issues thanks to their mother.

Scott arrives in Victor’s office and relays that Nikki asked him to stop working on the book. He talks about Victor’s family being in the spotlight, even more so now that Chloe killed Adam. Scott informs Victor about Chloe’s letters to Kevin and Billy, and Kevin being Bella’s dad. Victor hopes the woman who killed his son is found and gets what she deserves. Scott figured he would go after Chloe. Vic claims he doesn’t want to go back to prison, and reminds Scott he calls the shots. Once alone, Victor flashes to finding Chloe in a motel room. They debate over whether she’s crazy. Vic says if she’s not, and she killed his son while sane, what does she think he’ll do? Chloe guesses he’ll kill her. She promises Adam never suffered. Victor hands her money to disappear. Chloe asks him to get the letters to Kevin and Billy.

At Jabot, Gloria wants to know why she and Jack haven’t met up at the Club lately. He apologizes if he made her feel abandoned. They agree their trysts made life more interesting. Later, Jack notices Mergeron Enterprises is for sale. Elsewhere, Ashley brings up her mother to Ravi. He wonders why she’s never mentioned her. Ash breathes, “Because I hate her.” She explains Dina deserted them as children. Ravi assures her she’s nothing like her mother.

Gloria joins Kevin at Crimson Lights, and he reveals that he is Bella’s biological father. Glo says if he’s happy, she’s happy for him. Kevin remarks that she’ll be an interesting grandmother to her first grandmother. Glo decides they’ll give Bella the best family they can. Kevin wishes he could let Chloe know he’s happy about it.

A Look Ahead to Wednesday, May 3rd:

Jack asks Ashley, “You’re not even a little curious why our mother has her company up for sale?”

Neil tells Devon, “Let’s not get ahead of ourselves. There’s no guarantee we will make this deal close.”

Victor tells Abby, “We haven’t made a big acquisition for a while, maybe this might be a good time.”

Respected Contributor

@loveschocolate wrote:

Daytime Emmy Awards:

Outstanding Supporting Actor:

"The Young and the Restless'" Steve Burton (Dylan McAvoy) - WINNER

“It was an honor to be a part of your show [“Y&R”], you’re amazing for letting me become a part of your family.”

Burton won and submitted the November 1, 7 and 8, 2016 episodes where Dylan was devastated to learn from Sharon that Sully wasn’t his son then was forced to hand the baby over to Nick before lashing out at Sharon for her deceit.

@stevieb

Sorry Dylan fans, this just makes me laugh- best Actor!  

Well, I shouldn't say anything I guess because I did like him better than Kevin, Devon, Ravi...

I watched the whole thing tonight just for @Annabellethecat66!   I even watched the Ravi scenes!  They tricked me and I thought he would not be in the episode but he popped up with his new look about 15 minutes in.

I could have done without all the "intrigue" at the restaurant.  I think the thing is I am just really not involved in any of these relationships enough to care if they get broken up or not!  Billy/Victoria/Phyllis, Cane/Lily/Juliet, Hilary/Devon/Jordan/Mariah, I am just not interested anymore.