Honored Contributor

Re: Y&R May 2017...SPOILERS!!!

Mariah needs to shut up about her relationship with Devon.  It's as if she's baiting Hillary.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor

Hi Friends,

I am hoping that @Annabellethecat66 is doing well.  I have not had a chance to watch the show for several days but have them on DVR.   I can't say I will miss Kevin's character too much but wonder why they let him go instead of some worse actors which the show is full of!   I am thinking that he will just disappear with Bella and maybe they will meet up with Chloe somewhere.   I can't believe the writers are having Victor just give Chloe a free pass for killing his son.  That doesn't seem true to Victor's character. 

I just can't get too involved in any story where two women are fighting over Devon of all people.  Well, he does have those millions- but YAWN he is not my cup of tea.   I always liked Neil but the writers haven't known what to do with his character for years.  The worst was where they had him participate with Victor in forging Jack's name on documents.  I don't think he has had a good storyline since Drucilla left!

Esteemed Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@Luvitorleaveit1 wrote:

Wow Nikki's is actually pursuing something other than Victor and her grown children!  Phyllis is annoying why doesn't she just leave Jack alone and stay in her playpin with Billy I am sure they will too will get tired of each other in a few months.

Differences of opinions, I guess... I like Phyllis, it's Jack I find annoying...

Smiley Happy

@Luvitorleaveit1 wrote:

My like list is super short maybe one or two now if that but I sure have a long list of who I don't like. They are all becoming annoying to me.......LOL

Esteemed Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:

Mariah needs to shut up about her relationship with Devon.  It's as if she's baiting Hillary.

@Mmsfoxxie

She is. It's called what comes around, goes around:  Helliary's getting her just deserts!

Honored Contributor

@Luvitorleaveit1 wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@Luvitorleaveit1 wrote:

Wow Nikki's is actually pursuing something other than Victor and her grown children!  Phyllis is annoying why doesn't she just leave Jack alone and stay in her playpin with Billy I am sure they will too will get tired of each other in a few months.

Differences of opinions, I guess... I like Phyllis, it's Jack I find annoying...

Smiley Happy

@Luvitorleaveit1 wrote:

My like list is super short maybe one or two now if that but I sure have a long list of who I don't like. They are all becoming annoying to me.......LOL

@Luvitorleaveit1 I absolutely agree. Watching is becoming more like a chore than entertainment...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@loveschocolate. Now Malcolm was some real eye candy!!!

Honored Contributor

@Shanus, he was but not as much now.  He's too thin.  I saw him Friday on The Talk.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

@eddyandme wrote:

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:

@Mmsfoxxie

She is. It's called what comes around, goes around:  Helliary's getting her just deserts!

@eddyandme  Lol, Hellary, it fits her for sure.

Honored Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:

Hi Friends,

I am hoping that @Annabellethecat66 is doing well.  I have not had a chance to watch the show for several days but have them on DVR.   I can't say I will miss Kevin's character too much but wonder why they let him go instead of some worse actors which the show is full of!   I am thinking that he will just disappear with Bella and maybe they will meet up with Chloe somewhere.   I can't believe the writers are having Victor just give Chloe a free pass for killing his son.  That doesn't seem true to Victor's character. 

I just can't get too involved in any story where two women are fighting over Devon of all people.  Well, he does have those millions- but YAWN he is not my cup of tea.   I always liked Neil but the writers haven't known what to do with his character for years.  The worst was where they had him participate with Victor in forging Jack's name on documents.  I don't think he has had a good storyline since Drucilla left!

True... Take away the millions and no, just no way... Devon has virtually no appeal...

And as for Scott, if they're trying make him into some macho, Indiana Jones type/Secret Agent/Adam hot guy replacement... they really missed the boat when they were casting him... He seems like a nice guy, but he's so not got that hot manly vibe going...

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@loveschocolate. Now Malcolm was some real eye candy!!!

Malcom was adorable...