Honored Contributor

Summary for Monday, May 1st from soaps.com:

By the Top of the Tower coatroom, Cane listens as Billy assures Phyllis he’ll tell Victoria about them once Nikki’s health is back on track – he wants to be out in the open like she does. After, Cane chats with Phyllis and notices her discomfort as Billy rejoins Victoria. He smirks.

Nearby, Lily gets off Jordan’s lap and Hilary hears them talk about the time they spent together while away. Hilary warns Lily to be careful and adds, “Hands off.” Hil joins Jordan, who detects jealousy and reminds her Lily’s taken. He confides that Juliet told him when Cane gets drunk; he gets a little ‘cray cray’. Meanwhile, Cane returns to the table, in quite a good mood, and suggests Billy make a toast to Victoria. Billy does so, and then excuses himself. Victoria jumps up to drive him back to the office.

Across the room, Mariah approaches Hilary, who asks to take part in a team-building exercise and admits she couldn’t do the show without her. Mariah asks if she’s drunk, but they head out together. Lily invites Juliet to walk out with her and Cane. Devon takes Jordan aside and tries to give him advice about Hilary, but he feels it’s not Devon’s concern. Mariah and Hilary join them and Hil remarks on the maturity of the situation. After, Jordan walks away with Hilary, Devon assures Mariah he’s okay and compliments her. Hil watches as they kiss.

At Jabot, Ravi reads Phyllis the riot act for spoiling his date with Ashley. She finally admits she didn’t think Ashley had the character to see his value, and apologizes for screwing up. “Go after her, now.” She assures him when a guy shows up on a woman’s doorstep to fix things; it’s the female melting point.

At the ranch, Nikki pretends to be happy that Victor’s home. He looks from her to Jack and muses that he returned not a moment too soon. He snorts about them ‘consorting’ and Jack mocks him. They trade a couple more barbs before Jack extends sincere condolences about Adam. Victor’s facial muscles flex but he remains silent. Once alone, Victor opines that he thought Nikki would come to her sense while he was gone and stop acting irrational. Nikki prepares to storm off to bed, but Victor says he can understand Nick and Victoria turning on him, but thought that she of all people would understand him. Talk turns to the research facility in Nikki’s name. Vic wanted to do something to make amends and is hurt by Nikki’s coldness. Nikki informs him he’ll be moving into the guesthouse…tonight. Victor starts hollering about not needing any of them; they’re all a bunch of hypocrites.

Jack arrives at home to find Ashley dropping something off and he starts in about Ravi. Ashley counters that at least they know why he’s at Jabot, unlike Gloria. She wants to get rid of her. Jack protests that he likes having her around and Ashley quickly twigs that they’re hooking up. Her jaw drops. “No! Oh my God no!” They argue heatedly and he brings up Ravi. Ash says he’s trying to deflect and wrings her hands over Gloria being the only one who can provide him with those ‘benefits’. She thinks it goes back to their mother abandoning them. Ravi arrives and Jack takes off. Ash giggles when Ravi presents her with a red rose, and they talk about their derailed date. Ravi would like to try it again…without a chaperone. Ash says that sounds great.

At Brash & Sassy, Victoria notes Billy was quiet on the ride there, and Billy complains about her singling him out at the dinner. His issue isn’t with her; it’s with Cane. Vikki doesn’t really understand their animosity. She turns the conversation to the progress they’ve made and invites him over to say goodnight to the kids.

At home, Lily asks Cane if everything’s okay. Cane complains about Billy and reveals that he’s back with Phyllis and hasn’t told Victoria – he doesn’t want to see her get hurt. Lily insists it’s none of their business and tells him to keep quiet. Cane agrees to not get involved in the s*x drama.

Jack is surprised to find Phyllis working late at Jabot. She’s pleased to hear Ravi’s with Ashley, and is intrigued when she learns that Jack was out with a very healthy Nikki earlier. She makes her way down to Brash & Sassy where Billy and Victoria have been discussing Nikki’s MS. Victoria is glad there are no more secrets between them. Phyllis looks into the lab as Victoria gets a hug from Billy.

At the Club, Jordan doesn’t want the night to end, but Hilary begs off. Once alone, she looks at her ring finger wistfully.

A Look Ahead to Tuesday, May 2nd:

In the elevator, Phyllis hisses, “I will not be the other woman. You are not going to play me that way!” Billy kisses her. She pushes him away. “Stop it!”

Kevin tells Gloria, “It turns out that I’m Bella’s biological father.”

Victor enters a room, slams the door, and looks menacingly at Chloe.

Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

Re: Y&R May 2017...SPOILERS!!!

Spoilers for Week of May 1st from soaps.com:

Monday May 1:

Ashley reacts to the truth about Jack and Gloria

Jack's revelation leaves his sister flabbergasted

Hilary warns Lily to keep her hands off Jordan.

Ashley finds out about Jack and Gloria.

Victor can't understand Nikki turning her back on him.

Cane plots against Billy.

Tuesday May 2:

Victor covers his tracks.

Victor enters a room and glowers menacingly at Chloe.

Kevin tells Gloria he's Bella's father.

Phyllis refuses to be Billy's 'other woman' and pushes him away.

Victoria finds out about Phyllis and Billy.

Wednesday May 3:

Neil and Devon take advantage of an opportunity.

Ashley recalls her painful past.

Dina Mergeron returns to Genoa City.

Thursday May 4:

Jack conspires with a new ally.

Abby asks Ashley about her mother.

Gloria worries about her future at Jabot.

Friday May 5:

Chelsea reunites with someone from her past.

Devon and Mariah turn up the heat.

More...

Cane is pleased to have something to hold over Billy. After he notices

Phyllis watching Billy with Victoria, he suggests Billy give a toast to his ex-wife and boss, and enjoys his discomfort.

Coming up as May Sweeps continues...

Chelsea won't stop looking for Chloe.

Kevin has shocking news for Chelsea.

Victor has an important task for Scott.

Phyllis pushes Victoria's buttons.

Honored Contributor

OK, I was out today and am now watching Y&R.  I can't stand seeing Ravi and Ashley acting all smarmy,  Ugh!  Thank goodness for fast forward.  Are we going to have to spend the summer watching the two of them lock lips?  When I think of the men she's been with and so now we are to believe she's with that dweep?  

I'm already sick of Billy and Phyllis.  So now Cain knows about Phyllis and Billy?  Didn't Phyllis tell Jack and Ashley?  How long are they going to hold on to it?

Has anyone seen anything about how long Ravi has a contract?

Respected Contributor

Eeew!  I don't even watch today's episode if Ashley and Ravi are on.  I seriously think the writers are trying to kill this show!

@Annabellethecat66, I have never liked Billy and Phyllis together.  I know it's a soap opera but just so wrong for Billy to be with his brother's wife.  Also, to me it was not very believable storyline wise.  I am just not loving new-Billy.  I actually liked the actor on GH but not here.  Victoria is not my favorite either but she just needs to move on from Billy. 

Honored Contributor

So I watched the show yesterday and in light of all the "we're still watching" discussion I actually gave some though to it and... I decided I'm going to keep watching through the next few weeks to see what they do with Dina... If they simply roll her in and roll her out and don't really do much with her, as I suspect, I'm outta here... There are only one or two characters left on this show that I actually root for... There are no stories I find interesting or that I really care about. There's been exactly zero real improvement in the show in years and I just don't care about it anymore... If it stays on... and if it improves... I can always tune back in, but as it is, this is just a waste of time...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

And speaking of characters I just can't root for... let me put Victoria at top of the list... She's just become unbearable... Second place honors go to Cane and then I'll also put Olive Oyl's son near the top of the list, followed not too far down the list by her greasy looking brother... Yes, apparently Nick finished that sample size bottle of shampoo and so has decided to revert to the scroungy look... Let's add Cane's paramour (did he sleep with her or did he not...) near the top of that list... And really, I'm just so sick of seeing everybody huddled around a desk at B&S or, to a lesser extent, at Jabot... talking strategy or apps or virtual dressing rooms... Do they really think anyone cares about all this... And the on-air texting with the little comic book style 'bubbles' telling us what they're saying is just so unnecessary... We all get it, it's 2017, people text... So what... 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

<"Yes, apparently Nick finished that sample size bottle of shampoo and so has decided to revert to the scroungy look... ">

Smiley LOLSmiley LOL

Spoiler
Spoiler

ot anyone know how to erase/delete a 'spoiler tag' when clicked accidently???

Honored Contributor

Spoilers for Week of May 1st from soapcentral.com:

Cane tries to put Billy into an uncomfortable situation

Billy senses Cane is trying to bate him

Cane's plan backfires when he tries to cover his tracks

Jordan suspects that Cane has been unfaithful

Friction builds between Jack and Ashley over how Jack runs Jabot

Ashley and Jack reflect about their mother, Dina Mergeron

Jack is caught off guard when he reads that Mergeron Enterprises is up for sale

Jack dreams of snatching the company out from under his mother

Ashley uncovers startling information about Jack's recent activities

Jack and Ashley are surprised by an unexpected visitor

Abby questions Ashley about her relationship with Dina

Jack finds himself working with an unexpected ally

Billy and Jack's animosity is rekindled

Victor is shocked by what he discovers

Victor scrambles to cover his tracks

Victoria lashes out

Devon and Neil pursue an interesting deal that could be a game changer

Devon and Mariah take the next step in their relationship

Chelsea encounters a familiar face from her past

Tessa and Nikki share the spotlight

Casting scoops

George Gray will return as George, former producer at GC Buzz, on April 26.

Alec Mapa has been cast to play Anthony. No airdate has been provided yet. 

David Faustino returns as Howard Green, the former sleazy producer of GC Buzz. 

Erika Girardi reprises her role as Farrah Dubose this month.

Marla Adams reprises her role as Dina Mergeron, the long-lost Abbott family matriarch.

Julie Chen of The Talk will make a cameo appearance on May 17. 

Eric SJ Blain won a nationwide casting call and will appear on The Young and the Restless.

A sneak peek at next week

Chelsea refuses to stop her search for Chloe

Chelsea receives shocking news from Kevin

Victor needs Scott's help with an important task

Phyllis knows which buttons to push with Victoria

May Sweeps preview

Victor is filled with guilt over his part in Adam's death and will work hard to prove how important family is to him

Nick must decide whether he should help Chelsea find Chloe or stay loyal to his family about the secret

Victoria is hurt by Phyllis and Billy's reunion, but she isn't ready to give up yet

Hilary has trouble moving forward from her failed marriage and her jealousy escalates when she sees how easy Mariah and Devon are with each other

Abby's insecurities might get the best of her because she is willing to prove herself to Victor at any cost

Jack and Ashley's relationship will be tested by a surprise visitor from their past

Jack and Ashley pursue their surprisingly unexpected romances

Lauren's reaction to Scott's new relationship will be surprising

Cane makes matters worse stressing over Juliet's presence in his life

Honored Contributor

@stevieb@Roni18 I feel the same way as both of you.  However, @stevieb you must keep watching.  As I've RUN INTO the GROUND....heh! heh!  I'm getting two new knees on Monday....I'll be drugged up for a few days and then when I'm not cross-eyed any longer I'll be visiting my soaps...I need both of you (and @loveschocolate @okaywitheasypay (everyone) to keep me up to date.

Just thinking about Ravi and Ashley makes me .....well, ugh!  The men she's been with and now they have her swapping spit with him?  Ugh!

OK, so I'm waiting for Nick to tell Chelsea the big secret because we all know Chelsea has a megaphone attached to her mouth....there's never been a secret she hasn't advertised to the world!  When I think of everything she's blabbed to the world!

So, we're supposed to believe Caine and Jack and whomever else (Oh!  Yes!  I forgot Ashley) will keep quiet about Phyllis and Billy?  Remember, they know but supposedly, now Victoria is about the only one who doesn't know about Billy and Phyllis....how long will it take before she finds out and (can we say drama)?  Ha!

I wish someone would take Mariah and buy her some decent clothes!  She looks like a homeless bag woman!  Who wears clothes like that?  Is she still living with Sharon?  I would think Sharon would take her aside and tell her she'll never get Devon dressed like that!  Not only are they ugly, they don't fit right!  Take her to the hairdresser too....although at least she doesn't have the shaggy dog look the rest of these people do!

Is that look in style with normal people?  I don't know...I just don't think it looks very professional, especially with millionaires and billionaires....

So, Vick showed back up (from pushing his book (for real)).  I saw in the previews he's with Chloe?  How is that happening?  He's in two places at once?  The previews said he was face to face with Chloe and yet he's back home with Niki?  How does that happen?  How can he even look at the B who killed his son?  I just think he's going to get even with her one way or another.....