Honored Contributor

Re: 🍀🍀 Y&R March 2019 SPOILERS! 🍀🍀

@Roni18 wrote:

Hi Friends, I have been taking a break from the show this week.  I have zero interest in this trial or the Lola saga.  Wake me up when it's over!

@Roni18  Settling in for a long winter's nap, are you...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

Boy....Rey was such a liar on the stand yesterday.......first he claimed that he didn't try to get Sharon to talk...but that it was all voluntary..and he had kept harping at her to confess that night.. .....then he told Christine he didn't promise Sharon he would help her and protect her.....and he did.....

then he claimed of course that he is a "happily married man"....we all know that isn't true...and then how he would arrest anyone who made a confession....huuummmm tell that to Mia...???.....then the killer was that Christine asked him if he "groomed" Sharon over the months and he said no...and yet in the next question he said Sharon has been a person of interest BEFORE he joined the force...........so i was hoping her lawyer would question him again as to if she was a suspect WHY he would be so involved w/her getting her a job and sitting right across from her..........renting a apartment in her building...making her his landlord  and trying to gain her trust, etc.................such a scum

The whole Kyle/.Summer marriage...another stupid storyline............is this still Mal's writing???ugh.

Esteemed Contributor

@kelsey17 wrote:

Boy....Rey was such a liar on the stand yesterday.......first he claimed that he didn't try to get Sharon to talk...but that it was all voluntary..and he had kept harping at her to confess that night.. .....then he told Christine he didn't promise Sharon he would help her and protect her.....and he did.....

then he claimed of course that he is a "happily married man"....we all know that isn't true...and then how he would arrest anyone who made a confession....huuummmm tell that to Mia...???.....then the killer was that Christine asked him if he "groomed" Sharon over the months and he said no...and yet in the next question he said Sharon has been a person of interest BEFORE he joined the force...........so i was hoping her lawyer would question him again as to if she was a suspect WHY he would be so involved w/her getting her a job and sitting right across from her..........renting a apartment in her building...making her his landlord  and trying to gain her trust, etc.................such a scum

The whole Kyle/.Summer marriage...another stupid storyline............is this still Mal's writing???ugh.

@kelsey17  yeah, Rey is quite the piece of work, isn't he!  I do feel sorry for Sharon as she always seemed to me to be a coniving wacko.  Now she's playing the fool!

I believe I'm gonna enjoy the pairing of Summer and Kyle.  The way it came about, granted, strange; however, should add a little excitement, taking away from all the corporate  stuff.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

The Kyle and Summer pairing is way, way trumped up, but I can roll with it... Anything to keep him away from Lola... for however long...

And yes, Mal is stil listed as the 'writer'. When I watch, I check out the opening credits to see if his name is still featured... Unless I missed something, it appears he's no longer being listed in any 'producer' capcity. I guess they're burning off his scripts. I guess they have to finish off what he's started and then begin trying to undo the damage, which will be a real job...

Honored Contributor

Not having a problem with the trial, but I sure hope this wraps up the whole J.T. story. How can Rey stand Mia? She sure can pull the wool over his eyes.

Honored Contributor

Summary for Monday, March 11th from soaps.com:

Phyllis arrives at the Abbott house looking to discuss the wedding with Jack, who is floored to hear Kyle and Summer are getting married. Phyllis thinks this has been a long time coming. Jack argues Kyle’s been passionately devoted to Lola. Billy appears and notes that passions change. He roasts Phyllis for rolling over and making Victoria’s kids go without their mother. Phyllis protests she tried to help the women on the stand. They snark back and forth about Jabot. After, Phyllis tells Jack that she didn’t want to be at Victoria’s house that night, nor be responsible for what happened after. She tried to help and failed. She notices Jack smells great – he’s wearing Kerry’s Jack of Hearts. Phyllis leaves, and Jack urges Billy to take a whiff – it’s the first product the company will launch once Phyllis is out as CEO.

At home, Summer texts Kyle to come for breakfast.

At the hospital, Arturo and Rey were summoned by Nate, who tells them a donor’s been found and Lola will be getting the transplant she needs. Kyle appears as Nate explains the donor wishes to remain anonymous. He acts surprised at the news of a donor, but slips when he refers to the donor as ‘she’, then covers. Kyle reads Summer’s text and replies that he can’t get away. Arturo and Rey credit Kyle for getting the word out to find a donor as Summer appears. They tell her the good news. Summer has some of her own. Kyle blurts that he and Summer are getting married. The Rosales brothers are incredulous. Kyle tells them they were right – he hurt Lola. He asks them to let her know it’s for the best. Arturo steams – Kyle and Summer deserve each other – he never wants Kyle around his sister again. Later, Rey sits Arturo down and fills him in on his situation. Arturo marvels that Rey admitted he loved Sharon in court with Mia there – does he have a death wish? Rey explains he and Mia blew up their relationship long ago. Arturo doesn’t see Mia being okay with this. Talk turns back to Kyle. Rey admits he wondered if Summer was the donor.

At Crimson Lights, Tessa and Mariah go over the court case. Tessa points out she admitted to committing extortion while under oath. An officer arrives and Mariah pleads with Tessa and offers to go on GC Buzz to complain how unfair Christine’s being. Tessa wants to make the right choice for once. The officer arrests her and takes her away in cuffs to Mariah’s despair.

Kerry joins Phyllis at Jabot and they discuss the court case. If the verdict comes back wrong, Phyllis vows to do everything she can to overturn it. Kerry notes it will keep the company in the news, but she’ll help how she can. Phyllis presses her to market the fragrance she created for Jack. Kerry refuses. Phyllis proposes a compromise. Kerry’s willing…for a friend, and the right price. Kerry names her terms and Phyllis accepts. In the corridor, Kerry texts an unknown person that she has Phyllis and Jack right where she wants them.

Mariah visits Tessa at the GCPD. Tessa will be arraigned tomorrow. She’s upset that Mariah posted bail, but Mariah needs to know she’s coming home. They go over Tessa’s chances of serving time. Mariah wants to take it day-by-day.

At the Abbott house, Kyle asks Summer to let him do the talking. Jack and Billy appear. Kyle learns Jack’s already heard from Phyllis. Kyle tells them he knows he wants to marry Summer – he wants them to respect it. Jack is happy if Kyle is, and Summer’s always been like family. Billy congratulates them. As Jack and Billy go for champagne, Summer tells Kyle she loves him more now than ever. Later, Billy and Jack can’t make sense of the engagement and Billy wonders if Kyle will now side with his mother-in-law. Jack is sure Kyle will side with them and reveals Kerry’s no longer a question mark. Talk turns to the upcoming verdict – Billy’s worried about the kids and Reed won’t return his calls. Jack’s concerned about Nikki. He thinks it’s a good sign the jury hasn’t come back yet. They switch gears to Billy and Summer’s engagement and agree it makes no sense before resuming their conversation about Jabot. Jack says Kerry wants an offer in writing. Billy warns not to give her a seat on the board. Jack agrees, and sees a straight shot to success.

At Nick’s house, Summer opens up to Kyle about how much she fears the surgery. Kyle is there for her. Summer announces she wants to get married right away – she wants to wake up to her husband by her side. Kyle tells her she’s doing something huge and special – whatever he can do he will. They embrace and Kyle looks overwhelmed.

Next on The Young and the Restless:

Victoria lashes out at Sharon.

Honored Contributor

Y&R spoilers for Monday March 11:

In today’s Y&R recap, Kerry’s playing Jack and Phyllis, Tessa is arrested, and Kyle and Summer's plans are revealed.

Billy and Phyllis have a tense exchange.

A cryptic message is sent by Kerry.

Summer plans her next move.

Y&R spoilers for Tuesday March 12:

Abby grows suspicious.

Victor issues a promise.

Jack works to cement an alliance.

Victoria has harsh words for Sharon.

Good news... Doug Davidson returns to Y&R as Paul Williams the Chief of Police.

Returning character... Y&R’s recasting Adam Newman.

Y&R spoilers for Wednesday March 13:

The Newmans are shocked by the verdict.

Kerry schemes.

Saying goodbye... Alice Hunter reveals Y&R exit as Kerry Johnson.

Y&R spoilers for Thursday March 14:

Victor hears stunning news.

Phyllis gets a reality check from Billy.

In casting news, Thad Luckinbill returns to Y&R in a shocking development.

Coming up in April, Y&R is planning a story to honor Neil Winters and his portrayer, the late Kristoff St. John.

Y&R spoilers for Friday March 15:

Summer and Kyle's wedding day arrives.

Kyle answers Jack's questions.

Ana and Devon find common ground.

Casting news... General Hospital's Brytni Sarpy has joined Y&R in a new contract role.

Upcoming appearances... Y&R is casting poker players.

More Y&R spoilers...

Victoria and Nikki are cool toward Sharon, who they feel allowed herself to be manipulated by Rey, as the trio awaits the jury's verdict.

Victor visits his wife and daughter and promises to protect his family.

A verdict is reached in the JT murder case and comes with an unbelievable twist.

Kyle is late for his wedding to Summer as he's unsure whether he can go through with it, but shows up after thinking about what's at stake. After they're married, Summer goes directly to the hospital to have surgery.

Coming up on Y&R...

Nick and Billy team up.

Devon learns what Ana's been hiding.

Kyle gives Lola the truth.

Victor comes through.

Esteemed Contributor

Is Kerry working for Ashley?  I figure that'll be a way to bring Ashley back to be CEO for the cologne's formula?  But, why is Kerry acting as OGP's BFF?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

So, I suppose we should start making odds on who Kerry is teaming up with to stick it to both Phyllis and Jack... I'm hoping it's not Victor. To have to endure yet another in a long string of coporate takeovers involving Newman and Jabot is not an auspicious start for a new writing and production team... I'm hoping it's Ashley, who is supposedly due to resurface and it might be fun had she been pulling Kerry's strings all along... Who knows, Maybe Dina, who we haven't seen in ages, has staged a miraculous recovery and has decided she wants back in... Otherwise, I'm fresh out of ideas...

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@eddyandme  Looks like we're on the same page. As soon as I read the spoilers involving Kerry I started to wonder why else Ashley would be paying Genoa City a visit... I don't think she's scheduled to stick around, though, so the CEO job could still be up in the air... Anybody but Billy... Totally sick of him... Maybe someone out of left field...  I also wondered if Adam has his hand in all this, but he and Jack were friends, so that doesn't make much sense at all...