Honored Contributor

Re: 🍀🍀 Y&R March 2019 SPOILERS! 🍀🍀

Uh oh... When Mia gets a load of Rey proclaming his love for Sharon the stuff's going to hit the fan... Were she to 'miscarry' upon hearing it, well, could he really blame her...

Smiley Wink

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Regular Contributor

@threecees wrote:

. Send Tessa away for good and out 

of Genoa City. Lets face it, the only one concerned about her is Mariah. Her

only connection and reason staying on here is her. Put her in an all womens 

facility and then Mariah moves there too so she can visit her everyday. Get

rid of 2 more useless people.

Time to clean up and eliminate some more characters.

@threecees  yes lets sent the whole cast away than everyone will be happy.

Each day of Y&R will just be the dogs and horses.... at least no more grumbling:}

Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

This is about all i could fine on Brain/Liver Transplant

People who require liver transplants typically have one of the following conditions. .... Sometimes a patient suffers a devastating brain injury and carries a dismal ..

I like Lola even if she hasn't been tainted by the world yet, young and confused 
in the environment we live in today. I am sure after the operation she will become
Hedonist just like the rest of the bed hoppers.   

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@threecees wrote:

Today's episode is dreadful. It should be titled Disgusted with Tessa. So tired 

of the all the testimony and today is one of the worst. 

Michael is good in the courtroom though. Send Tessa away for good and out 

of Genoa City. Lets face it, the only one concerned about her is Mariah. Her

only connection and reason staying on here is her. Put her in an all womens 

facility and then Mariah moves there too so she can visit her everyday. Get

rid of 2 more useless people.

Time to clean up and eliminate some more characters.

Agree on Tessa @threecees... She's simply never caught on and has always been a peripheral character. I'd say the same for Mariah... Neither of them has really ever been the main focus of a front and center story line. Simply opting to make them gay has no bearing on their interest or likability factors... I also agree that a more streamlined cast would be a better cast... Fewer but more interesting characters would require writers that have a knack for character development and story telling, both having been in short supply around here for some time... I think it's simply been more expeditious, given limited writing skills, to keep introducing characters, thereby diffusing the focus on pretty much all of the many characters now involved in this show...

Honored Contributor

@Javala wrote:

This is about all i could fine on Brain/Liver Transplant

People who require liver transplants typically have one of the following conditions. .... Sometimes a patient suffers a devastating brain injury and carries a dismal ..

I like Lola even if she hasn't been tainted by the world yet, young and confused 
in the environment we live in today. I am sure after the operation she will become
Hedonist just like the rest of the bed hoppers.   

@Javala  They really need to explain why it is that Lola went into the hospital with a head injury and now requires a liver transplant... Even if there's a legitimate connection, they need to make viewers aware of it. Even done in passing it would help mitigate what looks like a complete disconnect.

Honored Contributor

@Javala  Speaking for myself, my dislike for Lola has nothing to do with her having opted to remain a virgin... Rather it's because she's a sanctimonious, self-righteous, controlling prig... 

Honored Contributor

Summary for Friday, March 8th from soaps.com:

In the courtroom, Victoria’s on the stand. Michael asks her to tell the court about her relationship with JT Hellstrom. Victoria recounts how JT showed up after splitting with Mackenzie and they moved in together. She recalls how he became abusive, both emotionally and physically. Michael submits notes from Vikki’s therapist and footage of JT’s violent behavior. Everyone watches the video while cringing. Michael has Victoria explain the encounter. She admits she hit him while trying to fight back – never any other time. Michael puts a spotlight on the emotional abuse next, and Victoria relays when she finally had enough, he refused to leave; that’s why he broke in that night. She admits she wasn’t honest with the police, or Michael, because she was afraid no one would believe how afraid they were that night. They go over the girls’ night. Nick scowls as Victoria remembers JT’s harsh words to her after she refused to reconcile. Vikki describes how it turned physical after she threatened to call the police. She testifies her mother acted spontaneously – she didn’t want JT to die, she just wanted her to live. Victoria explains Phyllis convinced them to cover it up. Michael remarks on the irony of Phyllis getting immunity.

In court, Christine cross-examines Victoria. She’s sorry for what she went through, but extracts that after the incident on the video, Victoria didn’t sustain injuries and they became engaged. She has Victoria confirm he never got physical again until the night Nikki killed him. Vikki explains he continued to be emotionally abusive and controlling. Christine suggests Victoria really broke up with him after discovering he was working for the GCPD investigating her father and recaps how they killed JT, covered it up, and buried him in the park. Michael redirects. Victoria expresses the terror she felt when JT became violent – she feared she’d never see her children again. She adds you can’t understand unless you’ve experienced it. Michael asks what she thinks would have happened if Nikki hadn’t intervened. Victoria says, “I’d be dead.” It’s stricken from the record, but the defense rests. During a break, Brittany and Sharon reflect on Victoria’s experience. Sharon can’t believe anyone could doubt her. Brittany feels she built a strong defense for Sharon, and didn’t want to risk Victoria undoing it. Sharon glances at Nikki and Victoria eyeballing her and agrees. Meanwhile, Billy laments convincing Phyllis to attend the girls’ night – if she hadn’t been there, the women might have called 911. Nick still believes JT could be alive – it could save Victoria, his mom, and Sharon. Proceedings resume with Christine’s summation – the women buried JT like roadkill and were happy he was dead. She maintains Nikki murdered JT and Victoria and Sharon helped cover it up. Finding them not guilty would send a dangerous message – they are guilty of being judge, jury and executioner. Brittany next states Sharon’s case – she was used by the other defendants and a police officer. Michael is last. He reflects on the meaning of reasonable doubt before mocking the prosecution for painting his clients as malicious and JT as a victim. Nikki was only protecting her daughter, and if Victoria had no knowledge of what would happen, she can’t be a party to it. He concludes, “You must find the defendants not guilty.”

In their apartment, Rey denies to Mia that anything’s going on with Sharon – she’s the woman he wants. Mia feels that’s only because he can’t be with Sharon after arresting her for murder. She challenges him to say he’s not in love with Sharon, and he complains she’s never satisfied. Mia felt like an idiot in that courtroom – how does he expect her to forgive this. Rey reminds her about his brother and mocks her for acting like an innocent betrayed wife. He recounts how he went to Sharon’s after Mia called Arturo’s name. Mia asks if he had sex with her. Rey says never. He announces he can no longer live this lie – she’s right; he’s in love with Sharon. Rey adds they only hurt one another. Mia questions if this is payback – she always thought he was better than her. She cries he promised to fight for their marriage, and it was a lie. Rey tried. Mia wants to fix this. She asks how he can do this to their child and pleads for another chance. Rey refuses – he will look after her and the baby, and clarifies this isn’t about his love for Sharon; Mia still has feelings for his brother and Rey can’t forget what she did to his sister. He leaves to visit Lola. Mia sobs.

Next on The Young and the Restless:

Summer has stunning news.

Honored Contributor

During this whole fairy tale of a trial has anyone ever testified that JT admitted to trying to kill Victor and was the one responsible for his near death... Wouldn't that at least potentially help convince those that need convincing that he was dangerous... 

Respected Contributor

Hi Friends, I have been taking a break from the show this week.  I have zero interest in this trial or the Lola saga.  Wake me up when it's over!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

One thing that has become clear to me over the past few days is they can't send Kerry packing fast enough. I thought she might have potential, even if not with Jack, but she really doesn't... Just boring and while she's hardly had a meaty part, not the best actress...

Another thing that's become clear and speaking of not the greatest actresses... Brittney... Just awful... And that voice of hers... Hoping she goes bye-bye too when this supposed legal proceeding wraps...

Mia... you gotta love a woman who's playing that pregnancy card for all it's worth, right down to 'I almost drank'... Sweetie, you could guzzle a half gallon of vodka and it's not going to hurt a baby that doesn't exist... 

Just a small point of information, but while the DA works closely with the PD, the DA does not hire, fire or discipline cops... I guess Christine will have to wait for Paul to resurface to rip Rey a new one... And really, she calls JT a 'fellow investigator'... Come on, after all this and she still doesn't have a clue that JT was dirty... not even to mention a whack job...