Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

Re: ?? Y&R March 2019 SPOILERS! ??

[ Edited ]

Y&R spoilers for Monday March 4:

In today’s Y&R recap, Christine twists Phyllis’ words on the stand, and Summer gets an important call.

Jack stages a takeover at Jabot.

Phyllis defends her position.

Y&R spoilers for Tuesday March 5:

In today’s Y&R recap, Kyle offers to marry Summer, Michael tries to make a deal with Christine, and Tessa gets an unsettling call.

Michael hopes to cut a deal.

Kyle faces a difficult decision.

Casting news... General Hospital's Brytni Sarpy has joined Y&R in a new contract role.

In the latest casting news, Y&R is casting a rock band.

Y&R spoilers for Wednesday March 6:

Christine gets a big win in court.

Summer believes she'll get what she wants.

Returning character... Y&R’s recasting Adam Newman.

Y&R spoilers for Thursday March 7:

Rey is on the spot.

Kerry's loyalty is tested by Jack.

Good news... Doug Davidson returns to Y&R as Paul Williams the Chief of Police.

Y&R spoilers for Friday March 8:

Nick and Billy team up.

Victoria is called to the stand.

In recent casting news, Thad Luckinbill returns to Y&R in a shocking development.

More Y&R spoilers...

After being tested as a possible liver donor for Lola, Summer proves to be a match.

Summer says, “Lola gets a liver and I get to be the center of attention.” Kyle says, “I’ll do whatever it takes to get you to do this. Anything. Name it.”

Summer agrees to go through with the surgery, which scares her a little bit, for a price.

Kyle makes a deal.

Kerry tells Jack, “Phyllis isn’t just my boss, Jack, she’s my friend, and you’re asking me to betray her.”

Michael tells Nikki and Victoria he’s never had clients lie to him as much as them. They not only sabotaged him, they sabotaged themselves.

Phyllis looks out for her own interests.

Victoria stands up for herself.

Michael has an uphill battle ahead.

Tessa gets arrested.

Sharon feels guilty knowing it was her admission to Rey that gave Christine ammunition against the women. While discussing this with her lawyer, Brittany learns that Sharon's confession was made after the married man declared his love for her, and that he did not read Sharon her Miranda rights immediately. Brittany feels this could be the break they need to keep Sharon out of jail, even though Rey could lose his job. On the stand, Rey admits he told Sharon he loved her, which leaves Mia horrified.

Coming up in April, Y&R is planning a story to honor Neil Winters and his portrayer, the late Kristoff St. John.

Coming up on Y&R...

Summer has shocking news.

Nikki, Victoria, and Sharon wait to be sentenced.

Summer's motives are questioned.

Devon wants to find out what Ana's hiding.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: 🍀🍀 Y&R March 2019 SPOILERS! 🍀🍀

Guess Mia would not have had much money to give pregnant lady.

Probably gave her $20, lady desperate for any money to pay some bills hanging

from her purse. Who carries all their bills, just worked out perfectly. And in walks

a hugely pregnant woman to save the day for Mia. 

After all Mia is not doing hair, nails or Nikki and Sharon with them in prison.

Who else are her clients? Answer, Nobody.

Lets see if she can still be on friendly terms with Abby. For two seconds, probably.

Bet Abby or somebody will sooner or later encounter pregnant lady. If Mia continues with this lie and wants to buy baby from her, tell Rey, hey honey the baby came early when you were at work and everything is fine. Meet Rey Jr., our son.

He is so dumb, he'll probably believe her. He'll say Mia, you did it. You gave me

the son that I always wanted.

Well, guess if Summer is going thru with transplant means she is not pregnant from

Billy unless Nate's tests don't show it yet. Kyle has a price to pay, big time to her for sure. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I think the Summer bearing Billy's love child ship has sailed... While we have no idea what time has actually elapsed on this show... it would seem that by now, there would be signs or symptoms... 

So, Kyle promises Summer the moon in order to save his beloved gag.gifLola... My oh my, what will come of this...

I don't know... I think the Summer pregnant by Billy but convincing Kyle it's his kid had more potential as a long-term story line, but they are clearly DETERMINED to make us really feel for Lola... Sorry folks, not happening...

As for Mia, she's going to be frantic trying to get 'with child' before her little manipulation is revealed... It'll be interesting to see how she manages it, if she manages it... Could well turn out to be, in typical soap style, that she can't have children and will have to maneuver her way around that one... Of course, once Rey is disgraced in court when it comes out that the case against Sharon falls on its face because of him, he'll have zero credibiility, even if he tries to out Mia... By then, Mia will have latched onto someone else, maybe even her dream date, Raaaturrrro... or, if she's smart, a rich husband...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

My thoughts:

I'm taking a right turn and going down a different path....JT.

This came to me when I couldn't sleep the other night. Putting it out there because I think it's very plausible as I think MAL left us a few clues.....

JT was not dead, but was knocked out with a concussion. He wasn't buried in the rug (too difficult to get out of) but in a shallow hole/grave and covered, loosely with unpacked dirt (providing air pockets and easier to push aside if needing to climb out). He awakens and instinctively claws out to the surface. He remembers enough to cleverly leave a clue behind, his watch, and then begins to walk away to...anywhere.

JT is on the highway/main road when a car screeches to a stop when the highlights shine upon him.  A man sees the blood on him, the lump on his head and it's obvious that JT is delirious as he's going on about women trying to kill him, burying him alive, etc. Soon the man realizes that he recognizes the names and to his glee, are people he has no love for. Why would he? He's Adam Newman.

Adam takes him to his condo or maybe to the monastery outside of Genoa City to rest. JT's clothes are removed and Adam keeps them. As JT recovers, his story comes out and the two of them decide to get revenge together. It so happens that JT was informed by Nikki's decorator that a remodeling project was taking place soon. JT could tell by the plans that the camera's and recording devices he'd installed were safe and tells Adam all about it. Adam knows the house just as well as JT as well as all the players; he begins recording and when in the home, befriends his step-niece: he's her Special Friend. He also begins tailing Phylis using techniques JT tells him. Recovering the poker was a coup as Nikki was already freaking out about JT's clothes Adam had left her.

JT, now well, arrives at court or at the prison (who knows when) and shocks the pants off of everyone. He tells the whole story and though the women are not guilty of murder, they ARE guilty of assult, burying someone alive and then covering it up. Will they escape jail is anyones guess.. Oh, and Phylis can't go free this time either.

Wonder how much of this will actually be in the storyline, lol?

Honored Contributor

@SahmIam  The problem with your scenario is that when JT surfaces, he's going to face charges for the attempted murder of Victor Newman and domestic abuse of Victoria Newman. Not saying it isn't plausible, but unless he surfaces in some sort of clandestine fashion, he's in it as deep as the women are... While I could see why Adam might want revenge against Victor and, certainly Chole, I don't know what bone he'd have to pick with the four women...

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

If it goes down that way, Kyle hooking up with Summer as payback for her saving Lola is really pretty contrived and pretty disgusting. If they really wanted to play out the star crossed lovers thing, they'd have done better to have come up with some other reason for Kyle and Summer hooking up and keeping him and Lola apart.

Esteemed Contributor

I can't believe that Niki and Victoria haven't told Michael all the details of the night w/JT............it is OBVIOUS the prosecution has most of the facts already.....how is he supposed to truly defend them...????   They do realize and have knowledge of "attorney client confidentiality"...right???

Do they really think he can do a good job when he is 

surprised when questioning a witness???  Really??

Honored Contributor

@kelsey17 wrote:

I can't believe that Niki and Victoria haven't told Michael all the details of the night w/JT............it is OBVIOUS the prosecution has most of the facts already.....how is he supposed to truly defend them...????   They do realize and have knowledge of "attorney client confidentiality"...right???

Do they really think he can do a good job when he is 

surprised when questioning a witness???  Really??

@kelsey17  Isn't it the truth. I mean, how much deeper can the 'stuff'' be that they find themselves in? They might as well come completely clean. They have nothing to lose. And as for Sharon being so concerned with protecting Mariah and Mariah going to such lengths to protect Tessa, oh please.