Respected Contributor

Re: Y&R March 2017....SPOILERS!!!

I have all 3 of the shows so far for this week on the DVR, but haven't taken the time to FF thru them yet.  I may just wait until the whole week's up so I can FF thru all 5 shows in one fell swoop! 

There was a time when I looked forward to watching Y&R, & only FF thru the ads on VCR,  but that's been many years ago.  I just don't care anymore.......

Honored Contributor

@aubnwa01, yeah, it's pretty boring right now. 😴😴😴

Honored Contributor

Summary for Friday, March 31st from soaps.com:

Victor arrives at Brash & Sassy and admires his brilliant businesswoman daughter at work. Victoria thanks him for pushing her to buy the company. Vic fills her in on Scott writing his biography. She's appalled – Scott writes hard-hitting pieces and could dredge up unpleasant history. Victor’s not bothered and urges Victoria to be truthful when interviewed. Talk turns to going with gut instincts based on experience, and Victoria reveals that Abby accused her of sabotaging her start-up idea. She questions if her sister has their killer instinct. Vic chuckles.

At Sharon’s place, she explains to Nick that Dylan left no forwarding address. Frustrated, Nick shares that he had evidence leading him to believe Adam’s death wasn’t an accident. Sharon reveals that Dylan had concerns, particularly about the propane tank being tampered with, and Nick tells her he suspects Chloe. Sharon is suitably taken aback and Nick explains Chloe was obsessed with getting revenge on Adam. Sharon recalls that Chloe was concerned about her past issues haunting her, and Nick shares what she said to Scott at The Underground. He wonders how she could live with this on her conscience. Sharon realizes he is about to say she must be crazy…like her. Nick concedes that he was wrong about Daniel after Cassie died, but he’s not wrong this time. Sharon urges him to go to Paul if he wants the truth.

In Chelsea’s studio, Chloe gives Kevin a preview of how she’ll greet her husband and declares that she wants to get married tomorrow. They go another round about rushing the wedding. Kevin stops a ranting Chloe to ask why she’s in such a hurry. Chloe turns on the doe eyes – she doesn’t want to wait any longer to be his wife and doesn’t need the bells and whistles. She kneels, holds out a red wire ring, and proposes. Kevin beams, and agrees to marry her tomorrow.

At Crimson Lights, Lily teases Abby about her uptight business attire and recommends the Fenmore’s virtual dressing room app. Abby compliments Lily’s ads, and talk turns to Victoria. Abby complains her sister sabotaged one of her deals by changing Victor’s mind. Lily questions Abby’s assertion that Victoria wants to run Newman.

At the Club bar, Cane gasps that he had sex with Juliet in Tokyo. He flashes to them kissing and sleeping naked side-by-side. Cane gravely tells Juliet that he has never cheated on his wife. She writes it off to too much sake and not enough to eat, but Cane questions if it even happened. Juliet assures him she won’t go all fatal attraction and shrugs off his denial. Cane is sweating about being unfaithful when Lily appears. Juliet chats a moment before leaving. Lily senses Cane was anxious to get rid of her. He explains he just gave her bad news about not getting the job. Lily goes and Cane grimaces. He takes a call from Victoria, who reveals she will hire Juliet for marketing…in Genoa City.

Scott and Abby settle in Victor’s office at Newman, where he wants to grill her for her father’s book. Abby gives careful answers designed to make Victor sound good, so Scott shuts off his recorder. Abby relaxes and shares a story about Victor taking her to meet the Queen as a child, but then complains about feeling like an outsider with both the Abbott and Newman families. Scott learns she plans to do her best at Newman and Victor arrives. He prompts Scott to contact Victoria as he leaves. Victor assures Abby she’s not in competition with Victoria and urges her to follow her gut instinct. Abby feels validated. Vic hints that Abby should date Scott and she humors him before stepping out to make a private call. “I’m moving ahead with my project.”

At Brash & Sassy, Cane is sweating bullets about Victoria’s plans to hire Juliet, but his boss is oblivious and feels she will fit right in. Cane argues the point and Vikki wonders about his change-of-heart; is there something she should know?

Sharon spots Dylan’s apron at the coffeehouse and tears up. Scott notices and sits her down. “What’s going on?” She enlightens him about her losses and he commiserates. Scott urges her to lean on the friends she does have and puts his arm around her, drawing her in close.

Nick arrives at the police station and asks an astonished Paul what it would take to re-open the investigation into how Adam died.

A Look Ahead to Monday, April 3rd from soaps.com:

Juliet says to Lily, “I want to clarify, I didn’t force Cane to do anything.”

Chelsea asks Chloe, “You know your dress isn’t finished right? So why the hurry all of the sudden?”

Paul says to Nick, “There’s something you’re not telling me, and I think it’s a name. Who do you think did this?”

Honored Contributor

SOD spoilers:

GC Buzz publishes a photo of Ashley and Ravi, calling him her new man, which amuses Ashley.

Phyllis plays matchmaker.

Vikki doesn’t hire Juliet, who ends up working with Lily.

Cane remembers having s*x with Juliet and worries she’ll reveal the affair.

After Billy scores the pro hockey deal, he wants another chance with Vicki.

Monday April 3:

Paul wants to know who Nick thinks killed Adam.

Chelsea questions Chloe about her rush to get married.

Juliet slips up when talking to Lily.

Esteemed Contributor

@loveschocolate

Well at least we know there's hope at the end of the tunnel.  Once Lily divorces Cane - he'll be off to Ausseyland! And, looks like they're beginning to work on the demise of Chloe. Just wish they'd reveal the Delia thing and Bella's paternity.  They just can't et it hang - forever!!!

Thanks for all your reporting!Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

Oh Nick, Nick, Nick... Suddenly such the detective... Careful or Paul will recruit him to replace Dylan... Clearly, brilliant detective work runs on both sides of that gene pool...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

sorry ladies, i am not up to date on this thread, but i do have a question.

the woman who is now involved with cane......who is she working for and is she going to end up pregnant?

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

Cane and his jump off has to be the stupiest overrun, overused story in the land of scriptsville....well not the stupiest but one of many.  At least Nick is starting to put things together but I am so done with Chelsea acting like an airhead.

Y&R is becoming painful to watch.

Honored Contributor

@sunshine45

Juliet Helton is a character on The Young and the Restless portrayed by Laur Allen. She first appeared on February 28, 2017.

When Brash & Sassy prepare their roll out into the Asian market, Victoria Newman hires Juliet as a Consultant to assist Cane Ashby to set up a distribution deal in Japan. Juliet instructs Cane on Japanese business culture and what he should and shouldn’t do before their meeting with their most important client, Mr. Sato, who is very conservative. During the meeting, Cane promotes the new men’s line to Mr. Sato who isn’t interested in men's products. Cane finally sways Mr. Sato who eventually agrees to an exclusive distribution deal. However when Mr. Sato is about to leave, Cane gravely offends him by embracing him into a "bro hug" instead of a customary bow. Mr Sato is disturbed by Cane's inappropriate touching and quickly exits. Juliet sees Mr Sato's reaction and tells Cane that he blew the deal. Juliet understands that Cane didn’t mean to insult Mr. Sato but she advises him not to pursue him because it will only make things worse. Instead Juliet goes to talk to Mr. Sato while Cane stresses out over his mistake. Juliet returns and tells Cane that the deal is still in jeopardy, but Mr. Sato has agreed to see him. Cane apologizes to Mr Sato and begs him to forgive his ignorance. Cane appeals to Mr. Sato again and promotes their products. Mr. Sato accepts Cane's apology and decides to sign the deal with Brash & Sassy. Cane calls Victoria and tells her that he closed the deal.

Cane and Juliet are triumphant and celebrate their victory. They go out and enjoy Tokyo nightlife and drink lots of sake together. Juliet warns Cane to savor the sake but he insists that Australians are immune to the effects of alcohol and continues doing shots. Cane thanks Juliet for saving the deal with Mr Sato and she confides that she is looking for a more permanent position with Brash & Sassy. Juliet tells Cane that she is tired of freelance consulting and wishes to be their new Asian Division Manager. Cane promises to speak to Victoria and persuade her to hire Juliet. The pair continue drinking and Juliet carries an inebriated Cane back to his hotel room. The next morning Cane wakes up with a hangover and finds Juliet's earring in his bed. Cane meets with Juliet before he heads to the airport and they hug and say good-bye.

Cane returns to Genoa City and greets his wife Lily Ashby. While Lily is in the shower, Cane unpacks his suitcase and he is shocked when he finds a sexy pink camisole mixed in with his clothes. Cane panics about how it got there and calls Juliet who confesses that the sake effected her too and she spent the night in his room. Juliet reminds Cane that he promised to recommend her for the Division Manager position. Cane agrees and disposes of the camisole at work, tossing it in the trash. However, the sexy camisole is later found by Jordan Wilde, the photographer who works at Brash & Sassy, who fishes it out of the trash. Lily catches Jordan holding the camisole and teases that it wasn't his color. Jordan asks if it was hers, but Lily says she's never seen it before. Jordan observes that it is in perfectly good condition. Lily guesses that it must have fallen off their clothes rack. Meanwhile, Juliet sends Cane a text message informing him that she is on her way to town to interview for the Division Manager position. Cane assures Juliet that she is the best candidate for the job and that he recommended her to Victoria.

Honored Contributor

thanks @loveschocolate.....some of those details i already knew, but i am wondering if someone is trying to set him up? is it just juliet trying to get ahead in the business OR is someone behind it all.....someone who may want cane out of the picture?

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein