Honored Contributor

Re: Y&R March 2017....SPOILERS!!!

Tuesday March 28:

Nick’s connections reveal bad news for Chelsea

Mariah can't believe Devon wants to date her.

Chloe and Kevin announced their marriage plans to their mothers.

Jordan compliments Hilary.

Wednesday March 29:

Mariah and Devon have their first official date.

Hilary and Jordan get passionate.

Victor questions Nikki about Tessa.

Chloe is in a rush to get married.

Thursday March 30:

Cane keeps questioning Juliet about what happened in Tokyo.

Friday March 31:

Kevin is taken off guard.

More...

Jordan kisses Hilary.

Down the road...

Nick takes action without Chelsea's knowledge.

Phyllis lends Ravi an ear.

Cane's plan doesn't go as hoped.

Mariah gets a stunning offer.

Respected Contributor

@Trinity11 wrote:

@aubnwa01 wrote:

I wonder if with Sharon going back to college & taking psych classes, she'll be a psychiatrist in a few weeks?  You know how quickly people get their degrees on the soaps!  LOL

I remember when Brad Carlton was the pool boy and suddenly he became the head of an international conglomerate. LOL

I am sure Sharon will be a psychiatrist in a year....

Same thing with Cane.  He comes in as a con man/grifter with mafioso connections & all of a sudden, he's CEO material (or thinks he is!)

Honored Contributor

@aubnwa01 wrote:

@Trinity11 wrote:

@aubnwa01 wrote:

I wonder if with Sharon going back to college & taking psych classes, she'll be a psychiatrist in a few weeks?  You know how quickly people get their degrees on the soaps!  LOL

I remember when Brad Carlton was the pool boy and suddenly he became the head of an international conglomerate. LOL

I am sure Sharon will be a psychiatrist in a year....

Same thing with Cane.  He comes in as a con man/grifter with mafioso connections & all of a sudden, he's CEO material (or thinks he is!)

I can't hack that guy. Never could.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Summary for Wednesday, March 29th from soaps.com:

At the penthouse, Nick gravely informs Chelsea they have to find out the truth about Chloe; if she killed Adam she could still be unstable and hurt someone else. They debate at length. Nick wants to call Paul, but Chelsea angrily protests and wants to drop it. Nick feels Chloe may have murdered his brother and he can’t let that go; he’s surprised she can. Chelsea hollers if her best friend killed her husband she would know! Nick agrees not to go to the police and leaves. In the elevator he fondles the tracking device, looking determined.

In the park, Victor and Chloe spar verbally. Chloe warns Victor not to try and obliterate her marriage since she knows his secrets too. Vic looks smug as she stalks off.

At Crimson Lights, Sharon reveals to Scott she got an A- on her psych paper. Scott's amused that it was due to his help and gives her a pep talk. Sharon smiles and asks about his friend. She’s relieved to hear Ahmed is safe. Scott reveals he’s writing Victor’s autobiography and Sharon pours coffee all over the counter. She warns there might be a chapter or two on her marriages and chuckles when Scott talks about Victor agreeing to be truthful. On the patio, Reed asks Tessa to join him at the open mic night at The Underground.

On a walk, Mariah and Devon joke and talk about what they should do for their first official date.

After their kiss at GC Buzz, Hilary admits to Jordan it was a confidence boost. He worries he was unprofessional. Hil tells him the office is empty and the doors are locked if he wants to play with fire. Things turn passionate and clothes drop to the floor as they kiss. After having s*x, they cuddle and chat. Jordan admires her beauty and picks up his camera. Hil asks, “You want to take pictures of me? Like this?” Jordan assures her they’ll just be for her. Hil drops the blanket and poses nude. After, she declares them to be fabulous and asks for the memory card. Jordan kisses her and leaves. Hil taps the memory card, looking thoughtful.

Victor arrives at the ranch where Nikki enthuses about how much fun she had playing with Tessa and Reed. Vic’s not so happy when he learns she found Tessa playing for tips outside the coffeehouse. Nikki clucks that she doesn’t have the gate code or a key. Victor is convinced to drop it, and then takes Nikki off guard by asking if she thinks he’s a truthful person. Nikki diplomatically points out he can be less than forthcoming at times. She wonders if he has a confession, but realizes this is about his book. Victor reveals he will be working with Scott, who will take a no-holds-barred look at his life.

Scott, still at Crimson Lights, is summoned by Victor via text and Sharon warns him to be careful.

At home, Chloe gets a curious look from Kevin when she presses him to get married tonight. He questions her wanting to scrap their plans. “What is going on with you?” Chloe huffs about life being unpredictable and accuses him of stalling because of Gloria. Kevin denies it, and Chloe goes on about people thinking she’s crazy. Kevin provides a pep talk on her sanity and strength and asks for a few days to get the wedding together.

Reed introduces Noah to Tessa at The Underground. The guys are unable to convince her to sign up to perform. Mariah and Devon join the group and introductions are made. Mariah bizarrely blurts that Devon is a millionaire who owns buildings and is getting a divorce. Noah pulls her aside. He teases her, but is happy about her date. Mariah chats with Tessa, who recognizes her from her face plant and enthuses about meeting the rich and famous of the town. Noah and Reed call Tessa to the stage. Devon tells Mariah about his past in the music business…he may want to get into streaming and work with Tessa. Later, Noah asks Tessa about her family. She says they’re nothing like the Newmans.

Devon and Mariah enter Crimson Lights still talking about Tessa and their night. Devon kisses her as Sharon appears, and grins at them. She is commenting on Devon moving on so soon when Neil calls. Devon steps away and Mariah promises her mom she’ll bail if it seems she’s a rebound.

Scott arrives at the ranch as Victor steps away to take a call. Scott senses Nikki has reservations about Victor’s book. She’s concerned people will judge. Vic reappears and agrees to Scott’s terms on full access. Nikki looks uncomfortable.

A Look Ahead to Thursday, March 30th:

Neil says to Jack, “Your family. Ashley offered me a job.”

Jordan tells Lily, “Your contract will be up in a couple of years. Then you can work as much, and become as famous as you want to.”

Chelsea says to Chloe, “You were half a mile away from the cabin an hour before the explosion, so why didn’t you tell me that?”

Honored Contributor

Maybe we'll get lucky and Chloe will disappear to parts unknown....never to be heard from again. Just make it quick..

Honored Contributor

Other than the Chloe storyline I am completely bored right now. Anyone else???? 

Honored Contributor

Summary for Thursday, March 30th from soaps.com:

At the penthouse, Nick downs coffee and debates with Chelsea on whether Adam's death was caused by Chloe or an accident. Though Nick can't let it go, they decide not to discuss it further. They move toward a kiss when Chloe walks in. Nick takes off and Chloe gushes over her dress that Chels has been working on. Outside, Nick places a GPS under the back, right-hand wheel well of Chloe's car and goes.

Meanwhile, Chelsea brings up the tracker in the kid's toy and says she never has to keep things from her. Chloe apologizes. They agree they're each other's BFFs and Chelsea asks if there's more about that night she hasn't told her. Chloe denies it and Chelsea barks out, "Nick and I traced your cell phone. You were half a mile away from the cabin an hour before the explosion, so why didn’t you tell me that?" Chloe feels betrayed and asks how much money Nick paid the drone to tell him where her phone 'pinged'. She maintains she was at the penthouse - with Kevin. Chelsea insists she was on Chloe's side but Chloe can see it's past tense. She doesn't blame her, either, because she tried to run Adam over in the past. Chelsea knows Chloe worked at trying to get well after that. She believes what happened to Adam was an accident. They hug and Chelsea tells Chloe to go on and plan the wedding. The fall collection can wait.

At the Club, Abby meets with Ashley and fills her in on Victoria turning Victor against Abby's new idea for investing in young entrepreneurs. Ashley thinks she can overcome their doubts. Abby fills her mom in about Vikki gloating about pulling a stunt with Jack. Ashley considers her words and calls Victoria her father's daughter. Talk turns to Scott writing Victor's autobiography. It puzzles them.

At the Brash & Sassy lab, Cane tells Victoria he's grateful she hired him. Vikki says after he proved himself in Tokyo, they never have to have this conversation again. He grins. "Deal." Juliet appears for her interview and Vikki goes to take a call. Juliet admits she's nervous she doesn't have enough leadership skills. Cane tells her it'll come in time. Later, during the interview, Victoria appears happy with Juliet and thinks the woman reminds her of herself. Once the interview is over, Juliet lets Cane know she crushed it. She goes and Cane approaches Vikki who says Juliet doesn't have enough experience. She's going with someone else. Cane's let down but offers to give Juliet the news.

At Crimson Lights, Lily and Jordan discuss his new photography work. He thinks once her contract is up, Lily can work as much as she likes and become famous. She ponders that but tells him her family grounds her.

At Jabot, Neil tells Jack that Ashley offered him a job. Jack's ****** and asks what prompted it. Neil confides that Ashley's not comfortable with his judgement as of late. Jack can't believe his sister went behind his back. Neil interjects. He turned the offer down. Jack relaxes and Neil confides about his new business venture with Devon, buying and selling companies. Jack calls it "risky business," but is happy for him - as long as he doesn't sell cosmetics! Neil feels a lot of pride that they're building a family business together. They wish each other the best and Neil goes.

Later, Ashley lets herself in and immediately says, "You lied to me," just as Jack says the same thing. They argue and Ashley hopes it won't come back and bite them in the butt. Jack tells her about Neil and Devon starting a new business. If Cane and Lily leave and work with them, that could spell trouble for them. They need more ideas.

At The Underground, Noah tells Nick about wanting Tessa to return for another engagement. Nick wonders if his son has an ulterior motive, knowing she's cute. Nick's attention is on his cell phone and Noah asks what's up. Nick says there's tension between him and Chelsea.

Cane meets Juliet at the Club and tells her she didn't get the job. She tells him he doesn't have to worry about their secret. Cane's confused so she fills him in, telling him they had s*x. His face goes pale.

Nick watches as Chloe stuffs something into a garbage bin in some alley. Once she's out of sight, he rummages and comes up with a black bag.

Victoria finds Abby at Crimson Lights. Vikki hopes her sister is not still upset about turning down her new idea. Abby says things might turn around.

Back at Underground, Nick dons gloves before opening the black bag, where he finds a dart gun and a wrench and looks stunned.

A Look Ahead to Friday, March 31st:

Abby, exasperated, tells Scott that she honestly feels as though she's on the outside in her own family's company.

Victoria tells Victor, "You don't have to feel obligated to provide Abby a role in the company."

Sharon tells Nick that Paul is his best bet. "If you want the truth, that's the way to go."

Honored Contributor

Wow!  I can't believe how easy it is to become good friends with billionaires!  Just go into  town, find a coffee shop and zap you're in the group!  At least Victor is suspicious!

I guess this is going to be another one of those times when the girl goes bad or someone she used to know comes to town and kidnaps Victoria's kid and then the girl tells who these people are and bla bla.  Here we go again.

They set it up with Lauren's son being held hostage and Victor talking about the Victoria was held hostage and so on!

I'm not bored but that's because I FF over some of the show.  I'm so excited that I get to see Chloe get it....I hope she gets it good....

Respected Contributor

@Trinity11 wrote:

Maybe we'll get lucky and Chloe will disappear to parts unknown....never to be heard from again. Just make it quick..

I hope she goes soon and she can take Kevin with her.  He's just plain irritating in my opinion! 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@loveschocolate wrote:

Other than the Chloe storyline I am completely bored right now. Anyone else???? 

Yes, completely not interesting. I'm offcially on hiatus. I deleted the show from the scheduled recordings on the DVR and deleted the last couple shows without watching. I'll check back in a while to see if things have picked up, but somehow I think my Y&R days might be winding down. I tolerated the last awful writing hoping things would improve with a change in production staff. They haven't. Frankly, the show just plain sucks.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...