Honored Contributor

Re: Y&R March 2017....SPOILERS!!!

[ Edited ]

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

I was at the Drs and didn't see him.

Nothing all that special @Annabellethecat66, just another more or less perfunctory appearance to promote that tedious show... He looked sort of pasty to me and was dressed in a suit. Frankly, if I didn't know what he looked like underneath it, I'd probably not have given him a second look.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@loveschocolate @eddyandme @stevieb Did you guys catch the 'dirt' they smeared on macho Kevin?  I started laughing out loud.  Scared the cat and he jumped.  He just looked funny with that soot smeared on him, like he's some kind of hero!

Have you guys noticed here lately it seems like people disappear for weeks and then just show up?  Like Chloe's been pretty much gone except for some reason they brought her out to tease Nick about Chelsea.  Then Keven was gone and suddenly appears.  Same thing with Neal....

Shussssshhhsss!  Quiet...no noise....I've been enjoying Stitch's disappearance.

Wasn't it fun to see the old Phillip and Katherine?  I love it when they go ack on those shows.

What do you guys think?  Who enjoys flash backs?

Honored Contributor

@stevieb Thanks for the run-down.  Pasty you say?  Hummm??  It's that hussy he'd engaged to....she's no good for him.....

I hope he's still working out.  It would be terrible if he lost those amazing abs and that ripple and.....and.....

Honored Contributor

Yea @Annabellethecat66... I like the flashbacks, but it's kind of sad when they're the best part of the show... Agreed, Kevin as a comic book superhero is a complete joke... Come ON. They have GOT to be able to find some hot men to cast on this show. It's really getting well beyond totally ridiculous. 

Honored Contributor

@stevieb Thanks for the run-down.  Pasty you say?  Hummm??  It's that hussy he'd engaged to....she's no good for him.....

I hope he's still working out.  It would be terrible if he lost those amazing abs and that ripple and.....and.....

I don't know @Annabellethecat66... He's beginning to show his age. He was always a cute guy and now... eh... He's not exactly handsome, but he's no longer cute... He's a good looking guy, but without flashing that body, he's just sort of ho-hum... Still appealing, but personally, the right man could lure me away...

Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

@stevieb Say it ain't so.....You are turning on my man?  Just like that?  Well, I admit I didn't see him, but he couldn't have gone to pot that quickly, did he?

Now I'm upset.  There are so few hunky men out there!

Honored Contributor

Hey, what can I say @Annabellethecat66... He needs to shave, he needs his highllights back and he needs to wear fewer clothes... Then we'll see... Meanwhile, I'm keeping my eyes and my options open... Besides, he abandoned us, remember... I do find his big, manly hands quite appealing, however...

Honored Contributor

I've been enjoying the Jill-Kay retrospective, but I hope they don't go trying to rewrite history again... Jill knew all along that Phillip wanted to marry her. In fact, I believe they were married and Kay had it annulled... The way they're writing it now seems to be yet another Y&R history re-write special... They've gotten very good at that over the years... The only thing Jill might not have known about was the ring but the years and years of Jill and Kay's animosity go back to Kay keeping Jill and Phillip apart and I'm not sure why a rehash of that now is strictly necessary, though it is entertaining.

Esteemed Contributor

@Annabellethecat66

I never liked the show - once was enough for me!  I think you're right re coming on daytime shows, it's either to boost ratings or sell a book they've just written.  Perhaps Y&R is biding time, waiting for Justin's return...

Esteemed Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

I was at the Drs and didn't see him.

Nothing all that special @Annabellethecat66, just another more or less perfunctory appearance to promote that tedious show... He looked sort of pasty to me and was dressed in a suit. Frankly, if I didn't know what he looked like underneath it, I'd probably not have given him a second look.

@stevieb

he looked bored out of his gourd to meWoman LOL!