Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Y&R March 2017....SPOILERS!!!

@stevieb Amen!

Honored Contributor

I'm just....disgusted.

On what planet is Kevin in ANY way trained to go in and rescue someone? For freaks sake, he allowed Sharon to call Dillon!! So now Kevin is trained in Black Ops type maneuvers?! This story line is so far out that it's a waste of time for me. I loved it UNTIL Kevin was made the "hero". WTF!

I need some help with the ring: is there a backstory? Was it and the key and the jewelry box ever shown on air? Has Jill ever seen it? Does she even know about it? At this point, Colin is someone I wish they would write off, but I don't see it happening. Sadly, there ARE men like this in real life, so this story line is far more believable.

Honored Contributor

@SahmIam I'm going to hunting the internet to see if there's anything about this ring.  It's stupid to think she would have hidden the thing (key) like that.

Respected Contributor

I guess in a world where former psycho Michael Baldwin can be the DA and then a high powered attorney, former Chipmunk Kevin can be a black ops man!  Totally ridiculous!

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66  I think I'm going to have to do the same. It's very possible that it was a "blink and you miss it" situation regarding the ring and all that but I don't recall ever hearing about it or a key to a SDB at a bank. And yet, Murphy knew about it? 

I'm just lost on this one.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Annabellethecat66  Ok, looks the key in the jewelry box aired 3 years ago. Apparently "they" poked and prodded but found nothing....till today. 

3 years ago....does that ring a bell with anyone episode/storyline wise?

Also...how are Lauren and Jill related? When did that come up and how?

Edited to add:  Ok, so the ring is one that Mrs. C wore all the time (will have to google past photos of her). The box belonged to Mrs. C as a child. The box was removed by gloved hands at the 1 year memorial service for Mrs. C. It's been missing all this time.

Honored Contributor

I remembered her getting the box and I remember several times she threw the thing across the room and I thought it busted.  This is stupid that thing would have come loose long before him! 

I just need to settle down and remember this is a soap.  Ha!  There's no such thing as reality in soapville!

I just don't remember Katherine actually putting the key in the box.  I'm going looking......

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Annabellethecat66 @SahmIam @Roni18

I could be wrong, but about the ring... way, way back when... Phillip Chancellor had left Katherine and was divorcing her so he could marry Jill. I believe he gave her that ring then or was intending to give it to her. Katherine couldn't let him go, got tanked up and forced a car wreck in which he was killed. She somehow managed to come up with the ring, which she held onto for all these years... The feud between Jill and Katherine goes all the way back to the fact that Kay was a drunk when a young, innocent Jill came to her house as 'the help'... A miserable Phillip felll in love with Jill, she got pregnant and there you go... Phillip and Jill were deeply in love but Katherine wouldn't give him up... 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

I can't find anything where it shows Katherine talking or planning to give Jill the ring or the Jewelry box with the key in it.  Some things (many these days) don't have back stories.  I'm like you, I like back stories too.