Honored Contributor

Re: Y&R March 2017....SPOILERS!!!

Coming up...

Sharon reaches an important decision.

Victor covers his tracks.

Jill puts her foot down where Colin's concerned.

Devon receives an ultimatum from Hilary.

Nick and Chelsea make love but she wants to keep things relaxed between them moving forward.

After Scott fails to materialize at the designated drop location, Victor manages to get him on video for Lauren.

Ashley fills in for Jack while he travels for business.

During a heart-to-heart, Abby tells her mother not to string Ravi along.

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

@stevieb Well I'm not grateful for the break.  Who's watching these games during the day?  Aren't people supposed to be at work?  

I used to love watching basketball on TV when I was pregnant with my daughter.  I knew the players, etc.

Now....not so much at all.  EVERYTHING interferes with the soaps.  Ugh!  Grateful?  No way.

Each to their own but it doesn't matter much to me @Annabellethecat66... Most times when I miss it for whatever reason, I don't feel like I've missed much at all... I figure it's two days and with 64 teams, I guess they can't play them all at night...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

I fast forward Lauren and her terrible acting every time she starts whining about her son (Scott).  

I'm already tired of it.  How could any woman love what's it that is a cheat and a liar?  One good think about having a DVR is I can FF over anything I don't like.

If you're talking about Colin here @Annabellethecat66, I was hoping we'd be rid of him (and his son) but if anything, he seems to be getting more entrenched... I too have been thinking he'd hock the ring, try to hide that he ever had it, pay her back and come across like a hero... I can't stand him... And every time Jill talks about how handsome he is I want to hurl... I think she should have her eyes checked in addition to her ticker...

Honored Contributor

If I'd had more sense I'd have realized Victor's personality would be taking a turn for the better.  Maybe 1 1/2 or 2 months ago I heard him on XM Radio (I think it was Entertainment Weekly) and he was promoting his book he's written about his life.  The interviewer (Larry Flick) asked really good questions and "Victor" even commented that his questions were some of the best he'd been asked.

Anyway, he said that it was sometimes difficult to ALWAYS play the bad guy.  He 'alluted' that things might change a little in coming months.  He addressed the conflict between himself and Michael Muhney (said most (keyword) of it was made up).  

He talked about how enjoyable it has been for him to play opposite "Vicki" all of these years, etc.  He talked about how much fun it was to be in Titanic.  

It was a good interview.  I admit I like seeing a nicer Victor.  I'm ready for a change on who's bad....who's not so bad...etc.

Honored Contributor

I really, really wish they'd rethink this Nick and Chelsea pairing... I'm just not interested... At all... Even if they bring back an Adam to mess things up, it's just not at all a hot ticket.

Honored Contributor

I just can't think of Nick as a 'lover' (or whatever they seem to be doing with him).

Maybe Chelsea will get it on with Lauren's son.  How hold is he anyway?  How old is she supposed to be anyway?

It is just a matter of time before they bring back Adam.  When are 'sweeps'?  I have a feeling some Adam will be back.  I wonder if they are 'stroking' Michael Muhney to get him back?

I'm sorry but Nick and Chelsea just don't make it and I don't want my eyes to see it.  I wonder if there are people who want to see it happening?  I think a lot of people still hold on to Nick and Sharon and that's why they keep 'flirting' with them maybe getting together (like Faith doing her trick about Niki).

I think these writers put out things like that to see how the fans feel about some of these matches then if there's an uproar they move it in another direction.

The government does that too....Ha!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I just can't think of Nick as a 'lover' (or whatever they seem to be doing with him).

Maybe Chelsea will get it on with Lauren's son.  How hold is he anyway?  How old is she supposed to be anyway?

It is just a matter of time before they bring back Adam.  When are 'sweeps'?  I have a feeling some Adam will be back.  I wonder if they are 'stroking' Michael Muhney to get him back?

I'm sorry but Nick and Chelsea just don't make it and I don't want my eyes to see it.  I wonder if there are people who want to see it happening?  I think a lot of people still hold on to Nick and Sharon and that's why they keep 'flirting' with them maybe getting together (like Faith doing her trick about Niki).

I think these writers put out things like that to see how the fans feel about some of these matches then if there's an uproar they move it in another direction.

The government does that too....Ha!

From what I've seen, it looks more like Muhney is practically begging them to take him back... Hey, I've been up front about it. I don't really care, but I sort of hope they don't. I think whoever surfaces as Adam needs to arrive with as little baggage as possible... both in terms of the character and the actor... 

For me, Nick is not a 'romantic lead' and he never was...

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66, I am happy with the direction of Victor's character right now. With the old regime he was in almost every scene and was all powerful. 

Honored Contributor

@loveschocolate Me too!  I'm all for it!  I'm all for a change up.

Honored Contributor

When Jill finds out that her slimy eel of a husband sold Phillip Chancellor's engagement ring she's going to absolutely rip him a new one... And if she doesn't, I'm going to rip her a new one... Please let this be his grand send off... Please... And here's hoping Cane has to spend a lot, and I mean a lot... of time in Asia...