Respected Contributor

Y&R MONDAY July 27 it's real baby via ultra sound

[ Edited ]

Noah and Marisa grow closer, Kevin and Mariah find (or don’t find) something in the lake …. Nick decides to stick by Sage (and would do so even if the baby wasn’t his) … Chelsea ends things with Adam once and for all (yeah, right) … After seeing their baby via ultra sound, Dylan finally tells an insecure Sharon that he loves her … It seems that Ben and Abby are only excited by the thought of him protecting her from danger.

http://www.young-restless.com/2015/friday-july-24th

Next: Behind his desk, Victor says – no more secrets, no more lies. Vikki wants the truth – what happened between you and Jack in the park? … What happened now? Chris asks Paul. I went to arrest Gabriel Bingham; he’s gone – he’s left town .. Go hold your children – go tell Victoria you love her. Stop trying to make me suffer, I’m suffering plenty! Adam shouts at Billy in the park.

Honored Contributor

Re: Y&R MONDAY July 27 it's real baby via ultra sound

Thanks java!  I read here over and over similar things that this Soap magazine writer said (smart people think alike)....Ha!

The one thing the SOAP person didn't say is what all of you have said, this is a repeat of a repeat and so on.  The whole baby thing and if Sharon steals Sage's baby and bla bla.

Again, repeating myself....there is no way Nick would agree to raise this baby unless it was his.  I thought that the test proved it was his kid, I don't understand, isn't it his baby?

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

Thanks java!  I read here over and over similar things that this Soap magazine writer said (smart people think alike)....Ha!

The one thing the SOAP person didn't say is what all of you have said, this is a repeat of a repeat and so on.  The whole baby thing and if Sharon steals Sage's baby and bla bla.

Again, repeating myself....there is no way Nick would agree to raise this baby unless it was his.  I thought that the test proved it was his kid, I don't understand, isn't it his baby?

Turns out, the baby is his, Annabelle.  And Sharon is actually pregnant as well.  Nick just wanted a little drama, lol.  But there has to be a reason that Sage and Sharon are pregnant at the same time so maybe there WILL be a baby switch.  Poor Dylan......again.

the only thing that might make the Dna test wrong, unbeknownst to Nick, is the fact that he and Gabe are brothers.  But Sage knows.  I'm not a doctor so maybe that doesn't matter.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

So Chris went to arrest Adam/Gabe and he's gone?  Why is she arresting him?  These two are like the who's it and what's it.

I was just thinking ....... I wonder what the budget for this show is?  Ever notice they don't have the big parties and lavish sets they used to have?  How many women have slept in that bed of Nick's at 'the tack house'?  Ugh!

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

So Chris went to arrest Adam/Gabe and he's gone?  Why is she arresting him?  These two are like the who's it and what's it.

I was just thinking ....... I wonder what the budget for this show is?  Ever notice they don't have the big parties and lavish sets they used to have?  How many women have slept in that bed of Nick's at 'the tack house'?  Ugh!

What bed, lol?  Most of the time, all you'll see is a couch.  All that money and no bed.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

Yep, couldn't believe it, Sharon & Dylan at the Dr.'s office and are seeing an ultra sound, so I guess she is pregnant!

Chelsea is very, very upset at Adam/Gabe finding out that he slept with Sage, she tells him she wants him out of her's and Connor's life, and I guess he decides to disappear!

Kevin & Mariah dive into the lake, find the car at the bottom of the lake but no Marco!

You can see the Monday's episode on youtube!

Honored Contributor

@Hooty wrote:

Yep, couldn't believe it, Sharon & Dylan at the Dr.'s office and are seeing an ultra sound, so I guess she is pregnant!

Chelsea is very, very upset at Adam/Gabe finding out that he slept with Sage, she tells him she wants him out of her's and Connor's life, and I guess he decides to disappear!

Kevin & Mariah dive into the lake, find the car at the bottom of the lake but no Marco!

You can see the Monday's episode on youtube!

Oh, yes....everybody called that one wrong.  Menopause Sharon is actually pregnant.  That doesn't mean she's going to carry it through, though.  At her age, she can run into all sorts of problems.  Sharon and Sage being pregnant at the same time makes me suspicious.

I really don't want to see Marco again.

Adam is going to disappear with Conner but I think he'll have a change of heart.  Everybody is getting punished but Victor!!

Respected Contributor

Foxxie way back at the beganning of this series it was said maybe things to the effect this could 1- bring Victor down, 2- Victor undoings,  what I think will happen is that Victor will not no longer be in control maybe his children will take over...

Someone we never thought of that it was Marco who hit Delia...

Honored Contributor

@javala wrote:

Foxxie way back at the beganning of this series it was said maybe things to the effect this could 1- bring Victor down, 2- Victor undoings,  what I think will happen is that Victor will not no longer be in control maybe his children will take over...

Someone we never thought of that it was Marco who hit Delia...

As old as Victor is, yes, they have to be grooming someone to take his place.  Nikki's as well.  But I want him to go down BIG.  He's gotten away with too much for too long.  The writers have made Victor unlikeable for me.  Most of my dislike has happened this year....I gave him a lot of slack before I just said, "enough is enough".

Marco possibly the killer of Delia?  Naw.  It doesn';t seem that Victor had met him yet.  I'm assuming that someone that Victor knows found Marco.

Respected Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:

@javala wrote:

Someone we never thought of that it was Marco who hit Delia.

Marco possibly the killer of Delia?  Naw.  It doesn';t seem that Victor had met him yet.  I'm assuming that someone that Victor knows found Marco.

Foxxie Victor was conversing with someone for months who could have been Marco he was studying Jack's ways. The others were who were also killed way before Marco appeared....

Did they ever fingerprint who carried Delia off the road?

They might try to make it look like Adam did it but would not one hear or feel something?