Respected Contributor

Nick and Sage’s party is host to the usual assortment of Newman and Abbott’s … Billy annoys Vikki .. Ashley accepts Jack’s offer of sole CEO (but not so much Ben’s relationship with Abby) … Victor threatens Marisa … Chelsea catches the bouquet – and agrees to stay on a few more days so (Adam’s not done with Victor; who can put Chelsea Lawson on burlap sacks for all she cares …. Nikki and Victor are suspicious of Neil (who asks for Victor’s help)

http://www.young-restless.com/2015/friday-august-28th

Next: What are you not telling me!? Why are you keeping secrets? We agreed we wouldn’t do this anymore! Cane’s pissed at Lily … Victor confronts Neil – You went to great lengths to lie to me about being in Canada. You were in the Islands. .. Devon – you’re under arrest, Paul comes in to the club to shock him and the Ashby’s.

Respected Contributor

Re: Y&R MONDAY AUG 31

[ Edited ]

Neil is a good lesson about hate and anger which can corrode the soul to the point of doing unthinkable things, that was never apart of ones nature.

....how they can arrest some one on a drop of blood.

I hope that Hilary is still alive...

I have notices a Y&R pattern it all most seems like the writers sit around thinking up plots and because not to have others feel left out, they work in all of the plots, ever noticed how on Fri they leave you with one direction, and  on the Monday it is a whole new spin... we have a generation of confused people amongst us whose reality is not grounded....

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

i use to like neil, but he has gone around the bend, for me. victor is at the root of all this evil. for me, he is he the glue, that holds this show together. i would be happy to see half the cast leave and bring in some strong, older characters, with better story lines. i like the "new" phyliss, so much better than the old, she should get a better storyline, too.

i watch this show, about 1-2 times a week and read updates, here and that's enough, until the storylines change.

thanks!

if nick gets some shampoo, for a wedding gift, it would be great!

Respected Contributor

Danky & all

If you have a Tim Horton's you need to try their frozen Hot Chocolate....

its a cross of frozen soft ice cream and moose, a dab of good dark chocolate syrup not too sweet....  Yum

They come from Canada

Respected Contributor

@javala wrote:

Danky & all

its a cross of frozen soft ice cream and moose, a dab of good dark chocolate syrup not too sweet....  Yum

They come from Canada

Hi----

Waiting for everyone to return from the farmer's market with the produce and fresh bread to go with the rib eye's we are grilling for dinner---if I'm lucky, a fresh pie, too!

We have no Tim Horton's BUT we have always taken our kids, and now their kids, at least once a month, to Serendipity in NYC.....they are famous for their frozen hot chocolate and I love it ! I have bought their mix from Amazon and made them at home but it is not the same. I'm glad you enjoyed it but boy am I jealous !

Respected Contributor

Soaps use to be a familiar place to go  think that what use to be so appealing about the sitcom Cheers

Very few shows have that appeal Blue bloods, Hawaii 5-0, and somewhat the moronic Big bang theory

Respected Contributor

@Danky wrote:

@javala wrote:

Danky & all

They come from Canada

Hi----

Waiting for everyone to return from the farmer's market with the produce and fresh bread to go with the rib eye's we are grilling for dinner---if I'm lucky, a fresh pie, too!

We have no Tim Horton's BUT we have always taken our kids, and now their kids, at least once a month, to Serendipity in NYC.....they are famous for their frozen hot chocolate and I love it ! I have bought their mix from Amazon and made them at home but it is not the same. I'm glad you enjoyed it but boy am I jealous !

how far is this..

Tim Hortons restaurant chain signs New Jersey deal ...

www.northjersey.com/news/.../canadian-chain-expanding-nearby-1.1064873

Aug 09, 2014 · Tim Hortons, the Canadian restaurant chain best known in the U.S. for its coffee and doughnuts, is hoping to bring some of its bakery cafés to New Jersey ...

Respected Contributor

WOW Java----you are so well informed !  I had NO IDEA !

Tim Horton's is in Newark which is around 30-35 miles away......but it is kind of a hell hole so I only go to the airport there and that is rarely.......The good news is there is one around 20 miles away in Purchase NY (which is in Westchester County ) and I am in that part of the woods at least 5-8 times a month. I also didn't know that Cold Stone Creamery was owned by the chain.....Clueless much ?

Now TH is on my to-do list !

Trusted Contributor

We don't have a Tim Hortons unfortunately.  That frozen hot chocolate sounds delicious.  We always go to the one in Niagara Falls when we go up there, hopefully they will still have that we we plan our next trip which is Sept 27th.

Jessa
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@jessa wrote:

We don't have a Tim Hortons unfortunately.  That frozen hot chocolate sounds delicious.  We always go to the one in Niagara Falls when we go up there, hopefully they will still have that we we plan our next trip which is Sept 27th.

That makes sense being close to the Canadian border. I stumbled on to this place I don't drink coffee so there really no reason for me to go there but I would pass it and one day just decided to check out the menu.

TH http://www.timhortons.com/us/en/menu/sandwiches-and-bowls.php?gclid=CLXvqozs0ccCFc6PHwodBSkK_Q

the two near me are not even on that location map so you might need to put in your city.