Honored Contributor

@jessa wrote:

I missed Y&R today too.  I was at a movie with my siblings.  I saw 90 minutes in heaven.  I think this is the first movie I have gone to in at least 10 years.

JESSA, don't wait that long for the next movie.  Even if you don't think it will be the best movie; even if you have to go alone.  Take time for yourself.  Your emotional health will thank you for it.

I'm still working on going to a nice sit down restaurant alone.  If hubby wants to sit and watch a football game, I don't always want to plan around it.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor

PANERA ALERT------

Wait until you hear this ! When I tried the fruit punch (3times), I became curious about how it was made especially when the server told me today that " they had just made a fresh batch". I wondered if they took assorted fruits and juiced them or whatever........well, Ladies, it turns out that it is the "whatever". According to Panera's web site, their fruit punch is Tropicana Fruit Punch like the kind you buy in the refrigerated section of the market........I've been had !

Honored Contributor

Danky, I bet the server wasn't supposed to share that tidbit, lol.

Speaking of Panera...I went for my mammogram this past Saturday and the technician gave me (every patient) a $10 gift certificate to Paneras!  So it was a two-fer day for me.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

According to Soap Opera Spy, Daniel Goodard (Cane) broke his left arm IRL while filming a fight scene for the November sweeps.  It's believed that it was a fight scene between Cane and Joe over Lily.  It seems that Joe is still sniffing at her.  I don't know why Cane won't just outright tell Lily that he doesn't want her to have anything to do with Joe instead of acting like he's ok with Joe hanging around.  And Lily should realize that Cane wouldn't want her ex sex partner hanging around her or the twins.  She didn't want Lauren around even though Lauren and Cane didn't sleep together.

Trusted Contributor

I will Foxxie.  My sister was watching her grand daughter 5 days a week but now she is only watching her 3 days with Monday and Fridays off.  My husband doesn't like to go anywhere anymore so my sister has been picking me up and we've been out to breakfast and shopping.  I almost didn't go today because I felt guilty leaving my husband who didn't want to go .  My sister is one of those who doesn't take no for an answer luckily for me.

Jessa
Respected Contributor

@jessa wrote:

I will Foxxie.  My sister was watching her grand daughter 5 days a week but now she is only watching her 3 days with Monday and Fridays off.  My husband doesn't like to go anywhere anymore so my sister has been picking me up and we've been out to breakfast and shopping.  I almost didn't go today because I felt guilty leaving my husband who didn't want to go .  My sister is one of those who doesn't take no for an answer luckily for me.

Unsolicited and probably unwanted advice........if your husband CHOOSES to remain at home , there is absolutely no reason to feel guilty. He was free to join you and declined and even if you had not been gracious enough to issue the invitation, there is still no reason to feel guilty.

You, it appears, have more of a desire and need to be social and venture out into the world......does he feel guilty that he is not providing that for you ? 

Would you consider getting your driver's license ? It is probably a scary prospect but very doable.....I am finished minding your business---at least for today !

Trusted Contributor

Thanks for the advice Danky...you are right.

Jessa
Respected Contributor

Annabel the new one is up..

Honored Contributor

Re: Y&R MON Sept 21

[ Edited ]

JESSA, you don't have to say much.  We enjoy your post, whatever you have to say.  I love all of these different personalities that come through in a person's posts.