Respected Contributor

@Danky wrote:

Good evening Y&Rers----hope everyone had a good weekend. 

I am at home in New Jersey and have to go into the office tomorrow.....kind of dreading it. I hate to wish the time away but December 31st cannot get here fast enough.

If I don't dvr tomorrow's episode, I know I can read all about it here. 

Anyone watching the Emmy's tonight ? I may until I fall asleep (which will probably be 10 minutes after they start). 

Anyone have an opinion about the Pope's visit.....I will be staying out of the city after Tuesday ......it is already like a fortress and he hasn't even arrived.

Glad to see you made it home safely Danky so why is the end of 2015 so important?

Yes NYC is a pain where they have to set up security... I remember working at the Metropolitan opera and having the president or after 9/11 when special dignitaries were in town.

Respected Contributor

Re: Y&R MON Sept 21

[ Edited ]

I was not able to post all it would not let me post universal censor ship I guess any Father Malachi Martin had things to day about these latter days

and current events all one can do is read his stuff and see if he was on the money...  The Prophecy of Father Malachi Martin: We Won't Have Long To Wait Now 

Respected Contributor

JAVA---as you know, I work in NYC. The last day of my office lease is Dec 31st and I am not renewing........I am getting out of the "business" and becoming a full time retiree. I didn't have any idea that you were in NYC prior to 9/11.....On the day, also ?

I have not thought of Malachi Martin in years.....I loved the Art Bell show ( George Nouri not so much) and he used to be on.......Did I hear that there was a suspicion that he was murdered ? 

Respected Contributor

@Danky wrote:

JAVA---as you know, I work in NYC. The last day of my office lease is Dec 31st and I am not renewing........I am getting out of the "business" and becoming a full time retiree. I didn't have any idea that you were in NYC prior to 9/11.....On the day, also ?

I have not thought of Malachi Martin in years.....I loved the Art Bell show ( George Nouri not so much) and he used to be on.......Did I hear that there was a suspicion that he was murdered ? 

Who knows there is so much spin out there... Fr. Malachi Martin fell down stairs while in a wheelchair. Before he died, he reportedly insisted that it was not an accident...

But I have been aware of psychotronic warfare http://mindcontrolblackassassins.com/tag/psychotronics aka also known as radionic http://fraktali.biz/chemtrail/pdf2.html

another avenue of remote viewing...  I read The Maze by Larry Collins a novel which deals with these things. I learn about a lot of this stuff way before Art Bell and computers when you had to do your own leg work go to the library and used book stores like the Strand.  I was on a quest for truth ever since I left home... I found it when I was 38.... you could say I unturn just about every rock...

Trusted Contributor

Good for you Danky.  I remember when it was a few months away from my retirement and each day was harder and harder to get up in the morning.  I'm excited for you.

I enjoy all the posters here , you and Annabelle, Foxxie and Java and Hooty.  I ususally don't have too much to say but I enjoy posting here.

Jessa
Honored Contributor

How's everyone this afternoon?  I'm in the 'I appreciate' club, too.  I appreciate the kind words I receive on here, appreciate being able to chat no matter what time of day it is and most important....being able to share things about myself that, if I knew you personally, I'd be afraid to discuss.

Anyway....I had the best massage ever this morning!  I was pampered from neck to toe.  Actually, she massaged my scalp, too.  It wasn't my first massage but it was the best.  I have to make sure I request her next time.  Her pressure was just right.  I've had very good massages at spas in the carribean but I'm not able to go there several times a year, lol.  Wednesday, I'm going back for a facial.  The receptionist said I could get a massage as often as I wanted and I had to laugh.  Maybe once a month is all I want to financially splurge for that.  I have things to upgrade/fix in the house.  Money spend on your house is like still having your money even though it's not in the bank anymore.

Missed the soaps today...hope to catch them later. 

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor

Danky -  so now what adventure are you looking forward too ... have you ever thought about doing you family tree and traveling around to learn more about those who made it possible for you to be here... I often think of my gr grandfather he only lived to be 25 and only had one child a girl....

Trusted Contributor

I missed Y&R today too.  I was at a movie with my siblings.  I saw 90 minutes in heaven.  I think this is the first movie I have gone to in at least 10 years.

Jessa
Respected Contributor

I think all of you make this a pleasant place and I am thankful when you chime or allow me to rant...  believe it or not I do try to contain myself...

I missed it too Foxxii... glad you were able to have a pleasant experience..

me too don't send me flowers at least a meal linger longer...

JESSA hope you will be able to enjoy some outings even those recreation centers have outing for mature adults... check to see what is going on in your community...

Danky hope you fine a satisfying hobby  thanks for the Panera tip must visit soon...

Respected Contributor

@jessa wrote:

I missed Y&R today too.  I was at a movie with my siblings.  I saw 90 minutes in heaven.  I think this is the first movie I have gone to in at least 10 years.

Must mean Y&R no longer leaves us with bated breath...