Honored Contributor

Re: 😷😷 Y&R MAY 2020 w/ SPOILERS 😷😷

Young and Restless spoilers for the week of May 25:

Young and Restless spoilers for Monday May 25:

The walls close in on the nefarious David Kimble (Michael Corbett); Traci (Beth Maitland) keeps a secret from Brad (Don Diamont); and Nina (Tricia Cast) comes out of hiding. The episode originally aired Oct. 7, 1991.

Young and Restless spoilers for Tuesday May 26:

Isabella (former cast member Eva Longoria) and Christine (Lauralee Bell) settle unfinished business, while Paul (Doug Davidson) and Michael (Christian Le Blanc) unravel a mystery. The episode originally aired August 14, 2003.

Young and Restless spoilers for Wednesday May 27:

Kevin’s (Greg Rikaart) revenge plot takes a dangerous turn, while Nikki (Melody Thomas Scott) and Sharon (Sharon Case) fight for the spotlight at the Newman Ranch. The episode originally aired Oct. 10, 2003.

Young and Restless spoilers for Thursday May 28:

Sheila (Kimberlin Brown) makes a surprise appearance during Lauren (Tracey Bregman) and Michael’s (Le Blanc) honeymoon, while John (Jerry Douglas) learns the truth about Gloria’s (Judith Chapman) past. The episode originally aired Dec. 15, 2005.

Young and Restless spoilers for Friday May 29:

Lauren (Bregman) and Michael (Le Blanc) see double as they come face to face with Lauren’s imposter, while Kevin (Rikaart) races to save Jana (Emily O’Brien) from Ryder (Wilson Bethel, CBS’ All Rise). The episode originally aired April 27, 2010.

Esteemed Contributor

Sylvia Browne was on today!!!  I really liked her.....

And, I missed it 'cause, as usual, the gov et al gets most of the airtime.  Even though these shows have been senseless as far as I'm concerned - no rhyme or reason, just jump around sporadically!  Why don't they just show these re-runs in logical sequence?

Respected Contributor

@eddyandme wrote:

And, I missed it 'cause, as usual, the gov et al gets most of the airtime.  Even though these shows have been senseless as far as I'm concerned - no rhyme or reason, just jump around sporadically!  Why don't they just show these re-runs in logical sequence?

Funny because I just read this about her.  "In 2008, self-proclaimed psychic Sylvia Browne published "End of Days," a doomsday book that prophesied a severe phenomena-like illness would spread the globe in 2020". Guess she got it right on.

Esteemed Contributor

@silkyk wrote:

@eddyandme wrote:

Funny because I just read this about her.  "In 2008, self-proclaimed psychic Sylvia Browne published "End of Days," a doomsday book that prophesied a severe phenomena-like illness would spread the globe in 2020". Guess she got it right on.

That's probably the only book of hers I did not read, @silkyk !  Saw her in Boston once and she was excellent - a very educated, intelligent lady.  Miss her in our world!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@loveschocolate wrote:

https://soaps.sheknows.com/the-young-and-the-restless/news/566209/young-restless-male-characters-ret...

Naw... The only ones I'd agree with would be Ronan and Travis. Never liked Danny or Daniel and the rest of them were forgettable... Deacon might have been a possibliity a few years ago, but not so much now... TIme marches on...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@loveschocolate wrote:

https://soaps.sheknows.com/the-young-and-the-restless/news/566031/young-restless-gloria-fisher-retur...

GLORIA!

Oh heck yea... Gloria could only improve this mess.

Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'd say those soaps on hiatus better get some new shows up and running sooner rather than later or they might find whatever audience they had has completely disappeared... It wouldn't take much for me to decide this one, for example, is not worth returning to when it comes back on the air with new shows...

Honored Contributor