Esteemed Contributor

Re: 😷😷 Y&R MAY 2020 w/ SPOILERS 😷😷

I haven't been watching Y&R since the new shows stopped airing but today tuned into YOUTUBE to watch some music videos and i saw on the main page a You Tube segment that said that  Lola and Theo are leaving the show....they haven't been resigned.............not sure if it is true......glad if Lola is going...if they made Theo a bit more likeable  would have wanted him to stay........................................

Like i said...it was on YOUTUBE............so not sure of

the facts

Honored Contributor

@kelsey17  I haven't seen any soap news on the usual update sites, but wouldn't miss those two if they did send them packing, along with quite a few others. I know it keeps being said, but casting on this show has been ineffective for some time and the writers bring all these folks on but they simply don't know what to do with them once they've got them. I never cared for Lola and while I thought Theo might have had potential, it hasn't gone anywhere. Nothing they do seems to go anywhere. They know how to drag out a story but they don't know how to develop and sustain a story line and keep it interesting. There's a very significant difference...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Once Lola goes, that pretty much eliminates the Miami bunch. Only Rey remains to hold Sharon's hand. I was thinking this show could use a good mystery storyline, and I don't mean a man living in the walls talking to a little kid. 

Honored Contributor

@AuntG wrote:

Once Lola goes, that pretty much eliminates the Miami bunch. Only Rey remains to hold Sharon's hand. I was thinking this show could use a good mystery storyline, and I don't mean a man living in the walls talking to a little kid. 

A good whodunit @AuntG... but see again, they just can't seem to develop, build and sustain a story line... They either drag on into forever going nowhere or they introduce one and BAM it's over... I hope they're watching the old shows too... Maybe some creativity will sink in... They sure could use some help...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

Young and Restless spoilers for the week of May 18:

Young and Restless spoilers for Monday May 18:

Kristoff St. John makes his Y&R debut when Drucilla (Victoria Rowell) crosses paths with a newly hired Neil Winters (St. John) at Jabot. Katherine (Jeanne Cooper) receives disturbing news about Brock (Beau Kazer), and Olivia (Tonya Lee Williams) and Nate (Nathan Purdee) share a difference of opinion. The episode originally aired Feb. 13, 1991.

Young and Restless spoilers for Tuesday May 19:

Neil’s (St. John) estranged brother, Malcolm (Shemar Moore, in his first appearance on Y&R), arrives in Genoa City; Cricket (Lauralee Bell) faces a tough battle in court; and Victor (Eric Braeden) takes a leap of faith to help Hope (Signy Coleman). The episode originally aired May 6, 1994.

Young and Restless spoilers for Wednesday May 20:

The Winters family comes to Devon’s (Bryton James) rescue; Kevin (Greg Rikaart) turns over a new leaf; and Nikki (Melody Thomas Scott) makes a confession to Bobby Marsino (John Enos). The episode originally aired Feb. 9, 2005.

Young and Restless spoilers for Thursday May 21:

Neil (St. John) searches for Lily (Christel Khalil) and Daniel (Michael Graziadei) in California with Phyllis (Michelle Stafford) and Nick (Joshua Morrow), while Drucilla (Rowell) stands her ground with Malcolm (Moore) back home, and Michael (Christian Le Blanc) learns of Ashley’s (Eileen Davidson) connection to Tom Fisher (Roscoe Born). The episode originally aired June 29, 2005.

Young and Restless spoilers for Friday May 22:

Neil (St. John) and Drucilla’s (Rowell) adoption of Devon (James) is official; Jack (Peter Bergman) and Ashley (Davidson) plot to keep Gloria (Judith Chapman) in line; and Jill (Walton) searches for answers about her past. The episode originally aired Dec. 7, 2006.

Honored Contributor

1ea1661b376762e0c06e091806e0e7ee72366860-1.gif