Honored Contributor

Re: ๐Ÿ’„๐Ÿ’Ž Y&R MAY 2019 SPOILERS ๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ’„

[ Edited ]

On the up side, Phlegm Baldwin did NOT win for 'younger actor'... And Devon did NOT win for 'supporting actor'... 

Hillary and Traci were nominated for 'supporting actress' but didn't win, and I think Jack was the only other acting nomination...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

When, based on what was televised over the last year,  this hot mess of a show is awarded trophys for Best Show, Best Writing and Best Direction I think it's clear that something is seriously wrong and it's also clear the glory days of American soap opera are long gone...

Esteemed Contributor

Who is that weirdo watching and bumping into Mariah?

Getting tired of the mystery with the note and all the nonsense between

her and the songbird. I did alot of muting today. 

Honored Contributor

@threecees wrote:

@threecees  I have no idea, but what it smacks of is, yet again, trying desperately to make Mariah relevant... Over and over again she's on the periphery of story lines, but nothing they do with her or Tessa seems to gain traction and, for me, this won't either... I just hope this doesn't relate back to Tessa's sister and the sex ring... another story line that went nowhere fast, other than to, once again, demonstrate Abby (who is on my last nerve) has rotten taste in men...

Respected Contributor

@threecees wrote:

Me thinks that the weirdo is someone from the days when Mariah was supposed to have been in some kind of cult situation.  He looks the part, and acts the part.  Maybe she was supposed to marry him.  And the sooner they get rid of him the better.   There are enough wierdos on the show already.

But maybe better him than Tessa?  I also did my share of muting today.  Time for some big changes.

Honored Contributor

@Perkup wrote:

@threecees wrote:

Me thinks that the weirdo is someone from the days when Mariah was supposed to have been in some kind of cult situation.  He looks the part, and acts the part.  Maybe she was supposed to marry him.  And the sooner they get rid of him the better.   There are enough wierdos on the show already.

But maybe better him than Tessa?  I also did my share of muting today.  Time for some big changes.

The problem is, he probably won't be there INSTEAD of Tessa, but IN ADDITION to Tessa, which is just more than we should be expected to endure...

Smiley Very Happy

It IS time for some big changes, but despite the fact that the new head writer has now been on the job since well before Mal actually left, I'm not seeing anything new and scintillating on the horizon... There are lots of new characters, most of whom don't seem to be gaining much traction, but the story lines, character development and, to some extent, the casting continue to disappoint...

Honored Contributor

Re: ?? Y&R MAY 2019 SPOILERS ??

@Perkup of your list, I'd keep Ashley, Paul and Mariah. I'd like to see more of her work on GC Buzz, because a TV show should consume a lot of her time, and it doesn't seem too. Oh, Mia should hang around longer to be a menace. I'd like to see what devilish things she might come up with!

Honored Contributor

Summary for Tuesday, May 7th from soaps.com:

In Las Vegas, Sharon calls Adamโ€™s number and listens to his voice. She tells Rey, โ€œItโ€™s him,โ€ before calling back and saying itโ€™s Sharon Newman; they knew each other and if he wants to talk, he can reach her at this number. Nikki arrives โ€“ Nicholas told her about Adam. Sharon assures her itโ€™s true โ€“ she heard his voice, heโ€™s alive. Nikki learns Adam went into hiding because Victor pushed too hard and is unsure why Sharon would agree to get involved. Sharon says Adam saved her more than once โ€“ she has to try and reach him. Victor shows up and Nikki wants to know his plan. Victorโ€™s just looking for Adam. Sharon gets a text; Adam wants to meet her alone. After discussion, itโ€™s established Sharon will go alone so as not to scare him off.

At Nickโ€™s place, he learns Summerโ€™s going away on business with Kyle and isnโ€™t happy. Phyllis arrives with Summerโ€™s suit as their daughter explains to Nick that she wonโ€™t give up her job because of Kyle. After Summer leaves, Nick wonders why Phyllis is okay with this. Phyllis can relate to Summer wanting to throw herself into work. She asked Jack to reassign Kyle, but this was Summerโ€™s idea โ€“ if it goes badly, sheโ€™ll learn. Nick learns about Phyllisโ€™ new business, and sheโ€™s irked when he accuses her of wanting Summer at Jabot as a connection and walks out. Later, Nick takes a call from Nikki in Vegas, who updates him that Sharonโ€™s gone to meet Adam and Victor has everything under controlโ€ฆshe sarcastically notes theyโ€™ve nothing to worry about. After, Nick plays with Christian and seems pensive.

At Society, Kyle tells Lola he has to fly out to New York tonight for businessโ€ฆand he wonโ€™t be alone. He offers to say no to the trip. Meanwhile, Nate arrives, and Abby seats him. At the front, Lola spots Arturo, worries heโ€™s there to see Abby, and interrupts Kyleโ€™s spiel about him and Summer only being business partners to approach her brother. Arturo catches up with Abby and credits her with making the place happen โ€“ he enjoyed helping her make her dream come true. She advises him to stop trying to win her back and focus on possibly becoming a father. Arturo protests and Abby asks him to leave. Nate appears and makes him go. Abby thanks him and Nate asks her out. Abbyโ€™s on a break from dating but heโ€™ll be the first to know when sheโ€™s ready. Elsewhere, Lola approves Kyleโ€™s trip with Summer โ€“ she trusts him. Theyโ€™re kissing when Summer arrives and complains about him not being ready. She makes a face as they kiss again. Later, Nateโ€™s leaving when Abby invites him to stay for a drink with her. As they chat, they look at Neilโ€™s photo behind the bar. She knows Nate must miss him. After, Abby checks in with Lola, who assures her Summerโ€™s accepted her marriage is over. Abby shows her a selfie Summer posted of her and Kyle and asks, โ€œDoes this look like acceptance?โ€

Mia joins Phyllis at Crimson Lights. Phyllis awkwardly admits none of Miaโ€™s ideas were what she had in mind โ€“ maybe sheโ€™s better off with the hair and make-up. Mia needs a job, but Phyllis can only wish her well. Later, Arturo joins Mia, who shares her job disappointment. Arturo relays he tried again with Abby but itโ€™s over. Mia thinks heโ€™s trying with the wrong woman โ€“ it was never going to work with Abby. He takes her hand and they go upstairs together. After they have sex, Mia complains about Rey being with her out of obligation. Arturo agrees they should stick to things you donโ€™t have to force. It never felt right leaving Miami โ€“ maybe he should go back; her too. He refers to their cover-up and thinks thereโ€™s no better time to get out of town.

Phyllis finds Jack at Jabot โ€“ sheโ€™s there to pitch her accessory line for Jabot Collective. Jack replies, โ€œThereโ€™s not a chance in hell thatโ€™s going to happen.โ€ He declares heโ€™s giving Phyllis a โ€˜time outโ€™ to think about what sheโ€™s doing, which infuriates her.

At Crimson Lights, Phyllis hacks into Summerโ€™s laptop and accesses the Jabot Collective file. She says, โ€œWho needs you, Jack?โ€

In Vegas, Reyโ€™s nervous about Sharon meeting Adam alone as Nikki sniffs that man was capable of anything. Victor wonโ€™t let any harm come to Sharon and warns Rey, โ€œDonโ€™t you mess with me or my family. You got that?โ€

In a dark park, Sharon sits on a park bench and waits as someone watches.

Next on The Young and the Restless:

Rey learns about Sharonโ€™s past.

#LOLAMUSTGO 

#SUMMERWANTSHERLIVERBACK 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Daytime Emmys 

Outstanding Drama Writing Team

The Young and the Restless

Outstanding Drama Directing Team

The Young and the Restless

Outstanding Lead Actor

General Hospitalโ€™s Maurice Benard for scenes where Sonny broke down in front of Carly and Jason over his fatherโ€™s Alzheimerโ€™s condition.

Outstanding Lead Actress

The Bold and the Beautifulโ€™s Jacqueline MacInnes Wood for scenes where a pregnant Steffy begged Liam not to leave her โ€“ and to forgive her for sleeping with his father, Bill.

Outstanding Supporting Actor

General Hospitalโ€™s Max Gail for Mikeโ€™s heartbreaking Alzheimerโ€™s storyline.

Outstanding Supporting Actress

General Hospitalโ€™s Vernee Watson for the scene where Stella reminded Curtis how she gave up the love of her life to keep their family together then lashed out at Jordan and accused her of trying to tear it apart.

Outstanding Younger Actor

Days of our Livesโ€™ Kyler Pettis for the scene where Theo told his father, Abe, he wouldnโ€™t consent to leaving Salem, following JJ accidentally shooting him, for a trial treatment, due to the accidental shooting, without looking into it further.

Outstanding Younger Actress

General Hospitalโ€™s Hayley Erin for the scene where Kiki broke down crying in Griffinโ€™s arms, due to the stress at the hospital surrounding Dr. Bensch harassing her.

Outstanding Guest Performer

General Hospitalโ€™s Patricia Bethune for scenes playing Nurse Mary Pat and drugging Carly, who was a patient at 

Outstanding Digital Drama Series

After Forever

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Y&R spoilers for Tuesday May 7:

In Tuesday's Y&R recap, Arturo and Mia have sex and then consider leaving Genoa City, Adam wants to meet with Sharon alone, and Phyllis hacks into Summerโ€™s laptop.

Nikki heads to Las Vegas.

Summer gets one over on Lola.

Nate takes a chance.

Y&R spoilers for Wednesday May 8:

Devon gives mixed signals.

Sharon opens up about her past to Rey.

Traci adopts a new persona.

Limited capacity... Mishael Morgan returns to Young and Restless in scenes as Hilary.

Y&R spoilers for Thursday May 9:

Jack butts heads with Lauren at work.

Mariah stands up for Tessa.

Abby learns a secret.

Y&R spoilers for Friday May 10:

Sharon experiences a blast from the past.

Paul confronts Mia.

Phyllis makes an admission.

#LOLAMUSTGO 

#SUMMERWANTSHERLIVERBACK