Valued Contributor

Re: ๐Ÿ’„๐Ÿ’Ž Y&R MAY 2019 SPOILERS ๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ’„

Sharon looked like she was on Little House On The Praire. I FF most of the show again. Kyle and Lola are unwatchable. 

Honored Contributor

Re: ๐Ÿ’„๐Ÿ’Ž Y&R MAY 2019 SPOILERS ๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ’„

So, is Sharon's next gig going to be to go into biz with Rey and become a P.I.? Sorry, but NIck and Nora Charles they aren't...

FF'ed thru the 'action' yesterday, such as it was... Hey, I was having pizza for dinner and wanted to enjoy it... Weenie Boy and his Love Muffin are not conducive to a healthy appetite...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

Re: ?? Y&R MAY 2019 SPOILERS ??

I thought Sharon's tank and shorts set today was pj's that she slept in.

They showed her getting out of bed in them. Next, she and Rey were at the doctors office. I thought why is she still wearing that skimpy outfit?

Oh well that's our Sharon. Always has to show off her body in revealing 

clothes. Maybe Sharon should put out an All Points Bulletin on Faith?

Great, now our chef is doing interviews.She is so in demand. She hangs

out more outside the kitchen then making her wonderful, nutritional meals. 

Her mouth does more work talking nonsense about her fabulous and

perfect  night gossiping with childish teenybopper Abby.

I think Abby is writing a book on their lovelife. So many nosey questions.

What happened last night? Tell me all about it, and on and on. Laugh,laugh,

laugh. I wish Abby would grow up already, giddy immature fool.

#LOLAANDTESSAMUSTGO 

Honored Contributor

@threecees wrote:

They showed her getting out of bed in them. Next, she and Rey were at the doctors office. I thought why is she still wearing that skimpy outfit?

clothes.

Maybe Sharon should put out an All Points Bulletin on Faith?

#LOLAANDTESSAMUSTGO 

@threecees 

How long have you been watching soaps, anyway?   Children have never been a major part of the storylines, as the restrictions and regulations on child actors are really a major PITA.   

Also, you must realize the actors don't determine the dialogue.   The writers write it, based on where the producers want the storylines to go.

Esteemed Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@threecees wrote:

clothes.

Maybe Sharon should put out an All Points Bulletin on Faith?

#LOLAANDTESSAMUSTGO 

@threecees 

How long have you been watching soaps, anyway?   Children have never been a major part of the storylines, as the restrictions and regulations on child actors are really a major PITA.   

Also, you must realize the actors don't determine the dialogue.   The writers write it, based on where the producers want the storylines to go.

@Tinkrbl44  Faith is a child actress but is also a big part of the show. She

is on and off alot but the same actress always returns. A mother should

at least mentioned that her daughter is staying with friends so she and 

Rey can go fool around and make it look like they are doing something

important. 

I've been watching soaps for many years. This one is just so mixed up.

Honored Contributor

Summary for Monday, May 6th from soaps.com:

At Chancellor Park, Nick, out on a jog, runs into Nikki, who reports she doesnโ€™t know what Victorโ€™s up to, but it should all become clear soon โ€“ she took action by hiring Rey Rosales to investigate. Nick approves.

In Vegas, Victor warns Sharon what he has to say will have a huge impact on her. Sharonโ€™s puzzled. Victor states, โ€œAdamโ€™s alive.โ€ Sharon wonders how itโ€™s possible and asks, โ€œHereโ€ฆin Vegas?โ€ Victor reveals Adamโ€™s part of an underground gambling ring and goes by the name of Spider โ€“ he saw him face-to-face, but Adam didnโ€™t recognize him and doesnโ€™t remember anything from before the explosion. The psychiatrist hasnโ€™t been able to help โ€“ Victorโ€™s hoping Sharon will be able to bring Adam back. She wonders what makes Victor think she can get through to him. Victor replies Adam was deeply in love with her; she may be the only one who can get through to him. Sharon tears up โ€“ what happens to her life if she reaches out to Adam? She confronts Victor about using her as bait. Victor reflects theyโ€™ve had a difficult history and asks her to put that aside to imagine how he feels as a parent. He knows she cares deeply for Adam. Sharon cries. Victor says, โ€œYou know where to reach me,โ€ and exits. When Rey returns, Sharon relays that Victor gave her news about his son, Adam. Rey recalls he died. Sharon explains heโ€™s alive, but has no recollection of his life โ€“ sheโ€™s certain Victor was truthful. He wants her to help unlock Adamโ€™s memory. Rey asks why he would think she could help, but Sharon worries about telling Nick.

In the penthouse, Elena asks if Devon wants to talk, but Ana enters and wants Devon to go over Tessaโ€™s recording notes. Elena exits. Later, Jett materializes, and Devon asks him about Elena losing her mother. Jett explains Elena was a resident at a hospital when her sick mother fell, hit her head, and died while alone at home โ€“ Elena never got over the guilt of not being there. Devon understands; it goes deeper than logic.

At Crimson Lights, Mariah stares at the ominous text she received, and Tessa thinks she seems off. Mariah changes the subject to Tessaโ€™s recording session today and gives Tessa a new guitar strap for luck. Tessaโ€™s grateful she believes in her. Elena arrives and Tessa updates Mariah that sheโ€™s dating Devon. After Tessa leaves, Mariah introduces herself to Elena and they hold a conversation about Devon. Mariah jokes that she misses flying on the private jet. Elena senses sheโ€™s fishing to find out if thatโ€™s what sheโ€™s interested in. Mariah fills her in on Devon.

In the studio, Tessa starts coughing during Anaโ€™s first attempt at recording her song. She starts over, and Ana complains she sounds timid. After more issues, Ana cuts the session short.

Mariah arrives at Sharonโ€™s place and calls, โ€œHello?โ€ She startles at a knock โ€“ itโ€™s Nick. Mariah updates him Sharonโ€™s in Vegas with Rey. Nickโ€™s irked that Rey roped her into โ€˜this messโ€™. Later, Mariah hears someone outside the door โ€“ itโ€™s Tessa, who is upset and feels like a loser. Mariah assures her sheโ€™s brilliant.

Ana returns to the penthouse and informs Devon that Tessaโ€™s session was a disaster. Devon recalls Tessa previously took time to get warmed up and chastises Ana for focusing on results. Ana feels bad. Devon advises a good producer manages everything and solves problems.

Back in the studio, Devon tells Ana and Tessa not to worry about time and to respect each other and communicate. Once Devon gets Tessa going, he quietly leaves. Later, Tessa and Ana are thrilled with their results. Ana apologizes for earlier and they hug.

Devon arrives at home to find Elena upset that he asked Jett about her motherโ€™s death. He promises it wonโ€™t happen again.

A guy enters Crimson Lights and stares at Mariah. She confronts him and he leaves.

At home, Nick gets a call from Sharon who stuns him with the news that Victorโ€™s been on the poker circuit with his brother, Adam. Nick canโ€™t believe itโ€™s possible. Sharon divulges that Adam doesnโ€™t remember his past. Nick worries itโ€™s a scam or a lookalike. Sharon doesnโ€™t think so โ€“ Victor asked her to help. Nick fears Adam will get in her head โ€“ she knows what heโ€™s capable of. Sharon appreciates his concern and will keep him updated.

In Vegas, Sharon disconnects and discusses the situation with Rey. She reveals Victorโ€™s asking her to dredge up a lot of personal stuff with a man she was in love with, while sheโ€™s starting a new relationship. She doesnโ€™t feel she can walk away from this. Rey supports her and will help track Adam down. Sharon phones Victor to update him โ€“ thereโ€™s no guarantees but sheโ€™ll do everything she can to help bring Adam home to his family.

Next on The Young and the Restless:

Nikki goes to Vegas.

#LOLAMUSTGO 

#SUMMERWANTSHERLIVERBACK 

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Updated May 3: Soaps.com wishes Gina Tognoni the best as she taped her final scenes as Phyllis Summers Abbot on The Young and the Restless during the week of April 29. The actress revealed on Instagram that a friend had transformed her dressing room into a disco as a way to say goodbye. Tognoni will likely be last seen around the last week of May or early June

#LOLAMUSTGO 

#SUMMERWANTSHERLIVERBACK 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Y&R spoilers for Monday May 6:

In Monday's Y&R recap, Sharon learns Adam is alive and tells Nick, Tessa has a tough day in the studio, and Devon confesses he asked Jett about Elena's mother.

Victor shares stunning news.

Sharon is shaken to the core.

Y&R spoilers for Tuesday May 7:

Nikki heads to Las Vegas.

Summer gets one over on Lola.

Nate takes a chance.

Y&R spoilers for Wednesday May 8:

Devon gives mixed signals.

Sharon opens up about her past to Rey.

Traci adopts a new persona.

Limited capacity... Mishael Morgan returns to Young and Restless in scenes as Hilary.

Y&R spoilers for Thursday May 9:

Jack butts heads with Lauren at work.

Mariah stands up for Tessa.

Abby learns a secret.

Y&R spoilers for Friday May 10:

Sharon experiences a blast from the past.

Paul confronts Mia.

Phyllis makes an admission.

More Young and Restless spoilers...

Devon kisses Elena after waking up from a dream about Hilary.

Sharon learns from Victor that Adam is alive and recalls their intense history.

Victor and Sharon reconnect as they discuss his son/her ex-husband.

Arturo and Mia hook-up.

Tessa sings with Ana and Jett.

Coming up on Young and Restless...

Adam returns as Mark Grossman joins Young and Restless.

Rey wants a paternity test.

Victor takes a bold step.

Summer makes it clear what she wants.

Young and Restless May Sweeps previews from Soaps in Depth and Soap Opera Digest:

Sharon and Rey remain together despite Mia's antics, and the paternity of Mia's baby will be revealed.

Devon struggles after Neil's passing, which came so soon after the deaths of Hilary and their unborn baby. He questions if he's able to move forward with a romance, but continues to be drawn to Elena.

Kyle reunites with Lola but Summer refuses to give up on him and goes all out to try and get him back. Lola's busy with the new restaurant, which gives Summer opportunities to get close to Kyle.

Mariah's involvement with Tessa's career causes tension with Ana.

Abby endeavors to keep her focus on work, but finds herself drawn to Dr. Nate Hastings.

Phyllis' new business venture causes issues with Lauren, who feels it will be competition for Fenmoreโ€™s.

Nick has some interesting interactions as he tries to enjoy the single life, but his world is rocked when his worst nightmare is realized.

Victor's secret will stun Genoa City and have implications for the Newman family.

Victoria's position at Newman Enterprises is threatened and she fights back, showing she is Victor's daughter.

Jack continues his business sparring with Ashley, while beginning to see someone he works with in a new light.

Cane will lean on Traci as he moves forward without Lily. Lily will still be seen but in an unexpected way.

#LOLAMUSTGO 

#SUMMERWANTSHERLIVERBACK 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

So, excuse me, but Sharon and Adam were ancient history... She'd moved on with Dylan.... and Scott... and Nick... Meanwhile, Adam had reconciled with Chelsea... So pulling out the Sharon and Adam love fest from almost a decade ago... makes very little sense to me... Seems like Victor would be trying to track down Chelsea and his grandchild to help jog Adam's memory... 

#LOLAMUSTGO

In my pantry with my cupcakes...