Honored Contributor

Re: ๐Ÿ’„๐Ÿ’Ž Y&R MAY 2019 SPOILERS ๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ’„

[ Edited ]

@loveschocolate  I know. Nick's just a jack-hole, almost always is... The little boy who tries to act all manly-man but who never quite grew up... He has his morall compass, but sadly, that's about all he has...

#TEAMADAM

#SAVEMIA

#LOLAMUSTGO

#SUMMERDEMANDSHERLIVERBACK

#DRNATESADRIP

#JUSTSAYNOTOCHLOE

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Regular Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 

If you can copy and paste the link  put it in your address bar it will take you to the link.

Esteemed Contributor

Wait until Daddy finds out that good son Nick knows how to get in

touch with Chelsea and is keeping mum on it.

Adam will then be #1 Favorite son and Nick kicked to the curb once 

again.

Chelsea will not want Nick, and maybe Sharon will be wanting Adam

again too.

Nick will have his teddy bear and one night stands to keep him warm

at night.

Esteemed Contributor

Miracles happen in Genoa City.

Getting shot brings back your memory.

Forget the forgetfull Adam from Vegas

Spider no more!

#NOMOREAMNESIA

#GRATEFULFORBULLET

#BULLETSCUREAMNESIA

Regular Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

@threecees OMG!  How do you know that about Chloe?  What did I miss?  See, I'm always a day late and a dollar short (is that the right saying?).

How did I miss this?  Where did you guys see this?  I heard Chole was coming back and Kevin but I didn't know she was the one who shot Adam?  Where is that?

Is this recently or are you guys talking about when they were at the cabin?  OK, this is too much for my little brain to absorb?  

Did anyone else catch our favorite Keystone Kop as he says "Look at all this......."  BEFORE he even unzipped the bag!

It could have been dirty gym clothes!  He wouldn't have known it was full of money BEFORE he unzipped the bag.

Boy!  I'm on the ball today.  Actually I'm still wound up from Game of Thrones and the water bottles left in the scene!  Ha!

@Annabellethecat66 @threecees  It could be Chole or someone from Vegas most likely Chole because she is the one who set him on fire in the cabin

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@threecees wrote:

Wait until Daddy finds out that good son Nick knows how to get in

touch with Chelsea and is keeping mum on it.

Adam will then be #1 Favorite son and Nick kicked to the curb once 

again.

Chelsea will not want Nick, and maybe Sharon will be wanting Adam

again too.

Nick will have his teddy bear and one night stands to keep him warm

at night.

@threecees  Nick has rarely been less likable and as for his capacity to reach Chelsea, that's completely out of thin air. Looking back on her departure and all his angst, it just doesn't hang together at all... And if Big Vick decides to rip him a new one, I want a front row seat... Meanwhile, at least for now... Sharon's busy with Rey, who, incidentally, seems to grow more sour looking every day. So yes, Nick will have to find his comfort elsewhere... Maybe he should've thought twice about tossing Phyllis out on her can... 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

Re: ?? Y&R MAY 2019 SPOILERS ??

@Roni18 wrote:

@kelsey17 wrote:

I laugh at the scene when Sharon runs in and finds Adam ...........ok...first thing i would say is "hang in there" and "you aren't alone".......  but any NORMAL person would ask him as he was able to get a word or two out...."who did this to you"?

Then she goes back to her house on the ranch and doesn't even have any concerns that there was a person who shot Adam somewhere on the ranch????   where are those kids these days???  Faith seems to be in Neverland these days.....   And x-cop Rey doesn't even seem concerned that there were shots fired on the ranch.................didn't even check the house.....really??

i am sick of Billy .....and FF him and Victoria...yuck how can she even be w/him........and i DON'T want to hear the whole Delia thing again....and hate how Billy forgets the HE was the one who left a little girl out in the car at the store alone late at night............it would be great for him to take part of the responsibility.........i think i only heard him one time over the years lightly mention he shouldn't have done that....otherwise it has been all on Adam...

I see ranch security has not improved at all.  You would think what with JT lurking around in the walls and all that old Victor would have given security a major overhaul but I guess not!

BETTER GET THEM THE RING!  Matbe the Q will have an upcoming TSV on them.Woman LOL

Esteemed Contributor

Re: ?? Y&R MAY 2019 SPOILERS ??

Please!  tell me I'm wrong!!!!

Watching today's show.  After the fiasco Jack's blind date was, I'm figuring it was just a precursor of things to come:  the Matron Rosales and Jack!!!  Making the Jabot houshold one happy famiy - YUCK!  We'll never say adieu to Lolife and now her momma!  And, Rey will probably join the clan after Sharon, Adam and Christian become one happy family!

SUMMERWANTSHERLIVERBACKNOW!

And, who's Adam working for - the CIA??  Wouldn't that be a hoot!!!Woman LOL

ROSALESGOBACKTOMIAMINOW!

Trusted Contributor

New Adam is officially the worst actor Iโ€™ve ever seen!  Even when the guy gets shot he has the same dull expression in eyes. I donโ€™t know where Y & R is going right now. It seems to lack any excitement. I never used to fast forward through parts of the show. 

I hope they turn it around.

Honored Contributor

When the show gets boring enough for me to switch to old reruns of "Quincy" then I know the show has lost its mojo.

Watching new Adam "act" is frustrating. His lines are so poorly written, I want one of us to go in there and shake the place up. We know more about the characters and their backgrounds than the new writers.