Honored Contributor

Re: ๐Ÿ’„๐Ÿ’Ž Y&R MAY 2019 SPOILERS ๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ’„

So... things going from merely sickening to stomach turning... Kyle, the putz, putting together another of his little 'romantic' tropical 'vignettes' (but it can't be TOO fancy, she wouldn't like that...) for Lola (the Ho-la).... I hope they both fall off the roof... Abby, Lola's bestie, pontificating about how wonderful Lola is and how wonderful Society is, and who just dumped Raturo, deciding she's hot for the good doctor (I saw this one coming...). And I can't garner any interest at all for Sharon and Rey, who has to be her 100th 'relationship'... I'll tell you, I'm not sure any of these people are capable of an adult partnership of any kind...

#LOLAMUSTGO

#SUMMERWANTSHERLIVERBACK

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@stevieb  Oh!  My dear you have a marvelous way with words.  I need a laugh today, thank you very much.

I've almost burned up my Comcast thingy fast forwarding (otherwise known as FF) over everything Kyle and 'the putz' and Abby and so on.

THAT's why I was obsessed with wondering how far behind the taping we see these shows.

Now don't blow a fuse here....but...wait for it...(it's falling out of my mouth....can't keep it in)....here it cccooommmeeesss....."Where's Chelsea?  I really need to know where she is and why did she leave.

I can't believe (with my memory) I can still remember here.  I need to know before I forget to keep hounding everyone.  I've designated myself to be her advocate....her's and the little kid of her's (I've already forgotten the kid's name)....

I've pushed too far....I don't dare ask where....(I've got my hand over my mouth).......you know who??? Where is Boo Boo Kitty.  Whoops!

I pushed the post sign and nothing happened but then it did (delay)....I was posting that seeing that wonderful remembrance to Christoph/Neil reminded me of all of the wonderful parties (the masquerade ball, et all) they used to put on.

Newbies to the show probably had no idea how wonderful and beautiful this show used to be.  The lavish parties and clothes we no longer see.

OK, I'm done...I'll push the post key again.

Respected Contributor

@threecees wrote:

Abby is so childish too. Getting sick of her with her nonsense. Always acting

like there is no other chef in the world like Miss Goody Two Shoes. When she

was talking to Goody 2 Shoes about herself and Arturo. Gross. The both of

them are giddy fools. 

The best chef in G.C. spends more time socializing then making meals. The 

drab grey she wears matches her personality.

Oh, Kyle everything is so perfect. Hope a drone comes down on both of them.

#LOLAANDTESSAMUSTGO

I can't even express how much that whole scene just turned my stomach.   I've never liked Abby but today she reached a new low. I am so sick of hearing how wonderful Lola is and how much Kyle just adores her.    When Abby started in talking about her intimate relationship with Arturo, to his sister no less,  I thought can this show get any lower.   Both of them were acting like halfwits.    

I've always loved Y&R but if they continue with this insipid s/l I might just have to take a break.   

There isn't one s/l at the present time that remotely holds my interest.   I'm just waiting for the return of Adam and the possible return of Chelsea to give me something to root for.  

Esteemed Contributor

Honored Contributor

OMG! @threecees   You got me so excited I accidentally deleted QVC and had to re-register and everything!

I figured it was just a matter of time (well I was hoping)....now I need to find Boo Boo!

Since this show can only carry a certain number of characters (money-wise) I voted they get rid of some of their expensive (#dead) weight.  

I won't bother listing whom I'll vote for but my guess it's some of the same characters many of you'd like to see vanish.

Gone are the days when a person comes on very young and stays there for a long time.  I think eventually we won't be able to see what we witnessed with Mr. St John (going so far back with the characters).

It's such a pleasure and reward for us soap fans when they do that.  These people come into our homes 5 days a week (unless the news or a weather something messes with it) for one hour.  We invest our time into them.  It was nice to be able to reminisce and remember days past with all of these characters.

I still can't figure out though why they haven't written more for Victor's character.  My guess is they're building up to another big story line.  He might even be spending his down time making a movie or something too.

I do miss the MUSTACHE as some on line call him.  I forget how handsome he used to be.

Has anyone else noticed that Sharon's voice keeps getting lower and she mumbles more than ever?  I know I'm getting old and loosing some hearing but good grief!  I'm almost tempted to put up on the screen what she's mumbling about...then I decide it isn't that important.

I am working on posting about an observation I've had lately but will get back to you on it....(hint:  it's about kissing and the difference lately)...that's all I'm saying....

Phew!  The day has flown by.  Again...thank you soooo much @threecees you have put a smile on my face and made other's here happy that I'll finally shut my mouth about Chelsea....maybe we'll find out where the heck she's been!  (I'm looking upward....hoping)...

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66  Girl... You need to READ these posts... Smiley Wink

CHELSEA IS COMING BACK... Your prayers have been answered... Go look at the notifications on the April thread...

Honored Contributor

@stevieb They move so fast, I can't keep up with them.  I've been busy working on getting a new roof and having my insurance company be involved...again.

I don't have much of a life...but I do have a tiny one!  Ha!  Unless they post my name, (sometimes there's a lot of notices) I don't go to them....

My guess you @stevieb and several get a lot too.  I'm always bla blaing.  

I decided a long time ago I know a tiny bit about a lot of things most post don't give a @#$% about.

Like many of you, I'll sit here watching TV in front of the lap top, get up, go to lay in bed and watch TV, eat, go back to watch TV, eat (did I mention eat in bed while watching TV), 

You get the picture.  It's easy to miss stuff!

Storm's coming in.....computer acting weird and my crazy cat (Katie) is acting like a Ninja (belly on ground walking across floor...scared to death).  She's my weather vane.  I don't hear the storms but she knows when they're coming.  So weird....

Respected Contributor

Well Im on the boat with everyone here that todays episode was gross. Lola and her dumb ego needing constant stroking makes me want to come thru the TV and want to slap that silly [yet permanent look] off her face. And Abs talking about her sex life with Lolife's brother with Lolife made me cringe.

Other things that made me cringe, Cane and Tracy. Why would Tracy use marble mouth as an inspiration for a book and it takes place in 1948? As soon as Tracy started typing and the gloomy black and white figure of Cane appeared I went oh nooooooo. Sounds dull looks boring, dumb s/l

Next Tessa, Ana and Mariah. I dont care if Ana wants to dye Tessa's hair purple orange and green, Tessa's singing sounds like a dying animal and should not be allowed to sing in public. Wherever they are going with this storyline already bores me.

Victoria and Billy together AGAIN!?? Really Why, haven't we the viewer suffered enough. Both are dull and boring so FF is a must. 

The only thing Im looking forward to is Chelsea coming back and what they are going to do with Adam.

Im hoping they wont mess that up.

Sleep sweet Bo 3/19/08 8/4/18
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

The thing... well, one of the MANY things... that galls me about this show is that I think they honestly think that we find Kyle the putz and Lola the Ho-la 'cute'... They couldn't be further off base... She, alone, is nausea inducing and the two of them together require a giant size bottle of Pepto... If they think the audience is more or less universally pulling for them as a couple, they'd be more or less wrong... I'll say it again, their deep and abiding love was never properly 'sold' to the viewing audience... I agree with Summer, it's a total fairy tale...

#LOLAMUSTGO

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have to admit, Iโ€™m interested in the Adam/Chelsea storyline coming up. 

#LOLAMUSTGO 

#SUMMERWANTSHERLIVERBACK