Respected Contributor

Re: ?? Y&R MAY 2019 SPOILERS ??

Arturo agrees they should stick to things you donโ€™t have to force. It never felt right leaving Miami โ€“ maybe he should go back; her too. He refers to their cover-up and thinks thereโ€™s no better time to get out of town.

Yes, Please get out of town!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: ๐Ÿ’„๐Ÿ’Ž Y&R MAY 2019 SPOILERS ๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ’„

@stevieb wrote:

Are you seated... Are you ready for this...

Apparently Y&R won Emmy's for outstanding writing team and outstanding direction... Unbelievable... Since these are essentially for last year, that would mean that Mal and his cronies actually won an award for what they did to this show... More proof of my premise that the Daytime Emmy's have become completely superfluous and without value...

That award HAD TO BE FIXED!!!

Honored Contributor

@kelsey17 wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

Are you seated... Are you ready for this...

Apparently Y&R won Emmy's for outstanding writing team and outstanding direction... Unbelievable... Since these are essentially for last year, that would mean that Mal and his cronies actually won an award for what they did to this show... More proof of my premise that the Daytime Emmy's have become completely superfluous and without value...

That award HAD TO BE FIXED!!!

EIther that or the others are notoriously bad... 

#LOLAMUSTGO

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Awards or not, I fast forwarded though pretty much the entire show yesterday... Boring-boring-boring-boring... I really wish someone would shut down Devon's music production company. What nonsense...

#LOLAMUSTGO

Esteemed Contributor

They put on Christian today with Nick. Cute scenes.

Only because we wil soon be seeing his real father with amnesia.

Think he is peeking through the bushes at Sharon.Smiley LOL

Honored Contributor

Soaps.com brought readers news that Mark Grossman will debut as Adam Newman next week, along with Melissa Claire Eganโ€™s Young and Restless return as Chelsa Newman. Elizabeth Hendricksonposted a photo with Greg Rikaart, who is also returning to the CBS soap as Kevin Fisher, and stated, โ€œThereโ€™s a lot of love in this picture. And a lot more to come! #daytimeemmys #actress #chloemitchell.โ€ Given the actress used the hashtag #chloemitchell, it could very well mean sheโ€™s returning to Young and the Restless at some point during the โ€˜Adamโ€™s back from the deadโ€™ storyline. Hendricksonโ€™s character was responsible for drugging Adam with a tranquilizer dart and presumably for the cabin explosion, which left Adam declared dead. She was last seen on Young and the Restless in February 2017 and currently plays D.A. Margaux Dawson on General Hospital but wouldnโ€™t be the first actress to play double-duty on two soap operas. Stay tuned!

Honored Contributor

Summary for Wednesday, May 8th from soaps.com:

In the park, Sharon texts Adam, โ€œIโ€™m here.โ€ She hears his phone ding in the bushes, walks over, and asks, โ€œAdam?โ€ She texts again but heโ€™s gone.

Sharon returns to her Vegas hotel room and updates Rey that she didnโ€™t see Adam, but he was there โ€“ she can always sense his presence. Rey asks about their history. Sharon tells him they were in love and their connection drew them back to one another time and again โ€“ it was undeniable. She talks more about Adamโ€™s complicated nature and how he saved lives, including hers. Sharon recalls when she burned the ranch down while mentally unstable and Adam saved her from the fire and got her into therapy โ€“ she was diagnosed as bi-polar. Reyโ€™s supportive and Sharonโ€™s relieved. They embrace, then discuss Nickโ€™s concerns that Adam might get into her head. Sharon wonโ€™t leave Vegas; Adam helped make her the woman she isโ€ฆshe must return the favor. Reyโ€™s concerned, but Sharon reassures him โ€“ sheโ€™s stronger now and Adam wonโ€™t affect what they have โ€“ she got off that rollercoaster a long time ago. Sharon and Rey start kissing and have sex. After, Sharon throws a robe on and checks the hallway. Rey asks, โ€œWhat is it?โ€ She says nothing and returns to bed but looks freaked out.

At Crimson Lights, Cane and Devon chat. Cane reveals he has a meeting that may start a whole new him. Devon listens as Cane meets with a woman from a non-profit and suggests he could help prisoners looking for a second chance. After, Devon confronts Cane and warns if heโ€™s doing this for Lily itโ€™s a mistake โ€“ sheโ€™s going through with the divorce. Cane insists heโ€™s merely trying to rebuild himself, but wishes he could see Lily and comfort her. Devon says she doesnโ€™t want him there. Cane wants a job thatโ€™s worthy of her and will also sell the house. Devon warns against overhauling his life for Lily. On the patio, Mariah gets another text from her stalker who warns heโ€™s not going away and knows how to find her.

In the Abbott living room, Traci writes about her fictitious 1940s character based on Cane, who answers a knock on the door to the character based on Lily. Traci types, โ€œHeartbreak was back.โ€ Traci describes Flynnโ€™s pain over his break-up with Iris, who now needs the private eyeโ€™s help with a case. Iris reveals her new husband is cheating on her โ€“ she wants Flynn to prove it. Flynn thinks sheโ€™s still in love with him. He kisses Iris, who slaps him. Just then, Traci takes a call from Cane, who wants to see her. When he arrives, he tells Traci sheโ€™s the only one who feels he shouldnโ€™t give up on Lily. Traci hopes she hasnโ€™t fostered unrealistic expectations. Cane asks how Traciโ€™s doing. Traci says no oneโ€™s asked her that in a very long time and talks about tending to Dina โ€“ itโ€™s heartbreaking, but also a gift. They reflect on Neilโ€™s passing tamping down Jack and Ashleyโ€™s rivalry โ€“ Traci was frustrated with it. They agree they enjoy talking, and Traci reveals he inspired her to start a new book โ€“ the protagonist is loosely based on him and is her hero. Cane lets her get back to work, and she assures him heโ€™ll be okay even if things donโ€™t work out how he wants.

At the penthouse, Jett joins Ana and Tessa. Over martinis, Jett advises, โ€œNever hide your voice.โ€ He sits at the piano to sing and Ana and Tessa join in. Devon enters and says theyโ€™ve given him a great idea. He says Neil believed music was healing, so theyโ€™ll do a show to honor him at Society and dedicate the space to him. Later, Elena admires how Devonโ€™s handling Neilโ€™s death and blames herself for her motherโ€™s death โ€“ she was epileptic and was responsible for her taking her pills. Her crazy hours meant she wasnโ€™t there when she took a seizure, fell, and died. Devon thinks she can choose to let it go. Elena goes upstairs. Devon lays down and is dreaming about Hilary when Elena returns and wakes him. He โ€˜seesโ€™ Hilary and plants a kiss on Elena. Devon apologizes โ€“ he doesnโ€™t know why he did that. Elenaโ€™s speechless.

Tessa startles Mariah at the coffee house. Mariah admits she got another text. Tessaโ€™s outraged and sends the stalker a message asking him to help her understand what she did to upset him โ€“ if they talk, maybe they can work it out. Talk turns to Tessaโ€™s successful recording session. Mariah screams enthusiastically and is hugging Tessa when another text comes in โ€“ itโ€™s not the stalker. Tessa thinks her text scared him off. Mariah doesnโ€™t want to do that โ€“ Tessa will see why.

Next on The Young and the Restless:

Jack and Lauren clash.

#LOLAMUSTGO 

#SUMMERWANTSHERLIVERBACK 

Honored Contributor

Here is Mark Grossman:  But I found a more recent picture where his face is a little more full and he actually looked quite a bit ..... well kinda like the Adam we all liked...

He looks pretty good here with Sharon:https://www.earnthenecklace.com/the-young-and-the-restless-emmy-wins-who-is-new-adam-newman/

Here is Mark Grossman with Chelsea.  I hate the mustache.  I hope he doesn't have it on the show!

The Young and the Restless Spoilers: Adam Newman Seen In Genoa City During May Sweeps - Chelsea and Connor On The Way?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@loveschocolate wrote:

Soaps.com brought readers news that Mark Grossman will debut as Adam Newman next week, along with Melissa Claire Eganโ€™s Young and Restless return as Chelsa Newman. Elizabeth Hendricksonposted a photo with Greg Rikaart, who is also returning to the CBS soap as Kevin Fisher, and stated, โ€œThereโ€™s a lot of love in this picture. And a lot more to come! #daytimeemmys #actress #chloemitchell.โ€ Given the actress used the hashtag #chloemitchell, it could very well mean sheโ€™s returning to Young and the Restless at some point during the โ€˜Adamโ€™s back from the deadโ€™ storyline. Hendricksonโ€™s character was responsible for drugging Adam with a tranquilizer dart and presumably for the cabin explosion, which left Adam declared dead. She was last seen on Young and the Restless in February 2017 and currently plays D.A. Margaux Dawson on General Hospital but wouldnโ€™t be the first actress to play double-duty on two soap operas. Stay tuned!

NO, NO, and NO... There can be NO Chloe return. It just can't be true...

Actresses appearing on more the one show usually are limited to working for the same production company. For example, Ashely has appeared on both Y&R and Days, but both are produced by Sony. I don't know who produces GH but can't imagine they'd allow one of their actors to appear on Y&R... On the other hand, maybe her stint at GH is running out... Either way, I was glad when they got rid of her and hope not to see her back... It wouldn't surprise me, though, since it does increasingly seem the only trick the new writer has in his pocket is to make everything old new again... Also hoping Kevin's stint is very short-lived...

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Annabellethecat66  Annabelle... Sweetie... I know you've never really gotten over him but... you posted a picture of Justin...

Woman Very Happy

Maybe for purposes of comparison?