Contributor

Re: ๐Ÿ’„๐Ÿ’Ž Y&R MAY 2019 SPOILERS ๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ’„

Perkup, I (and many others) agree with everything you said, with the exception of Michelle Stafford returning as Phyllis. I love the Phyllis character and Michelle Stafford is the quintessential Phyllis!

Honored Contributor

Summary for Friday, May 31st from soaps.com:

Lola opens the door to Kyle, who lugs in boxes of paint and supplies. She wanted an accent wall and heโ€™ll always give her what she wants. Lola teases that heโ€™s a nerd, and itโ€™s adorable. Kyle has skills, theyโ€™re just not painting. Lola updates him on the prep work needing to be done and he realizes it will take all night. She purrs the best things take all night. He lifts her up to start taping and she slaps a piece over his mouth when he complains. Kyle ends up with his shirt off and they start a paint fight.

At Sharonโ€™s place, she and Adam discuss her call to Chelsea. Sheโ€™s not sure sheโ€™s the right messenger โ€“ things got ugly between them before she left. Adamโ€™s surprised to hear she bashed Sharon over the head. Adam sighsโ€ฆhe turns to Sharon because thereโ€™s no one else. Sharonโ€™s unconcerned. Adam wonders if she can teach him about forgiveness as Rey enters. Rey invites him to stay, but Adam decides to go. Sharon questions Rey, who reveals his priority working for Nick is to watch Adam. Sharon explains his focus is on Chelsea and Connor โ€“ he asked her to call. They decide to celebrate his job. Heโ€™s stoked to make his own rules. Sharon thinks heโ€™s channeling his inner bad boy and they make out. Upstairs, Sharon removes Reyโ€™s belt and he throws her down on the bed.

Elena comes downstairs at the penthouse, where Devon is up with insomnia. They flirt while sharing his fruit and she calls him a gentleman. He got that from Neil. Talk turns to the will reading. Devon couldnโ€™t help but hear Neilโ€™s voice. They feel their parents are looking down on them. Elena keeps waiting for peace, and is sorry Devon has lost so many people he loves. Devon puts on some jazz โ€“ he now knows what Neil loved about it. They slow dance. Devon tells Elena he likes her, and they kiss. Devon then looks up and sees Hilary standing on the stairs. Elena realizes somethingโ€™s wrong and goes upstairs to try to get some sleep.

Mariah and Tessa arrive at their loft debating whether Tessa had a good night playing at the park or not. They discuss Ana trying to change her and Tessa feels she was right about her needing an image. Mariah decides theyโ€™ll have a fashion show, but after trying things on, Tessa becomes frustrated. Mariah talks about being on TV not feeling like a fit, but switches back to Tessa โ€“ they need to return all the clothes. She produces a red blouse from the GC Buzz wardrobe department, and they toast to more Tessa with a dash of Mariah. After, Mariah helps her off with the blouse as they kiss. They pull out the sofa bed, undress more, and kiss passionately as they prepare to make love.

At Society, Abbyโ€™s closed early to focus on her get together with Nate, who wonders why she wonโ€™t call it a date. Abby blurts, โ€œDate. Date, date, date.โ€ She admits itโ€™s a scary concept given she her recent broken engagement. Nate hasnโ€™t had the best of luck dating either. They trade bad date stories over wine. Nateโ€™s putting himself out there again because he found someone worth it. He wasnโ€™t ready before. He relays Neil left him his penthouse and a seat on the Hamilton-Winters board. Abby muses that can be very powerful and sexy. Later, Abby says goodnight with a chaste kiss and Nate leaves with a smile, pausing to look back in through the window.

In the tackhouse, Adam dreams that Chelsea is there, but the woman turns and is Sharon. Sheโ€™s the one who is there now; Chelsea is gone. Adam kisses Sharon after she suggests he loves them both. They undress and he ravishes her on the couch until a gunshot rings out and Adam awakens with a start. He walks to the door and looks toward Sharonโ€™s house. After, Adam gets a call from a man who tells Adam he was right, the woman he is looking for isnโ€™t dead. Heโ€™s found Chloe Mitchell.

At Sharonโ€™s house, she takes a call from Chelsea and tells her thereโ€™s something she needs to know.

Next on The Young and the Restless:

Billy asks Katie and Johnny if theyโ€™re ready for Mommy and Daddyโ€™s big party. They enthuse, โ€œYes!โ€

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

"Lola opens the door to Kyle, who lugs in boxes of paint and supplies. She wanted an accent wall and heโ€™ll always give her what she wants. Lola teases that heโ€™s a nerd, and itโ€™s adorable. Kyle has skills, theyโ€™re just not painting. Lola updates him on the prep work needing to be done and he realizes it will take all night. She purrs the best things take all night. He lifts her up to start taping and she slaps a piece over his mouth when he complains. Kyle ends up with his shirt off and they start a paint fight."

Oh aren't these two just SO cute... Positively precious.... Absolutely adorable... NOT!!! Honestly, this gets more contrived, ridiculous and nauseating every day... I'm sorry, I really don't care who likes it... Lola needs to go and she needs to go NOW... And yes, Kyle needs a story line other than being Lolita's little plaything...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Shew... Looks like Sharon (and the audience...) dodged a bullet... Appears as though her tryst with Adam is all a dream sequence... And why they thought THAT was a good idea is anyone's guess... Seems as though Rey, Sharon's man of the moment... can rest easy. For now...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

What a show, what a waste of time with Tessa and the fashion 

show. 

Actually, what a waste of time with Tessa period.

Her fifteen minutes have been up a long time ago. 

Mariah should go with her too because she is the reason Tessa

remains.

Esteemed Contributor

Abby and the doctor are so boring.

They should have just brought Stitch back even if it would

be another actor. 

Hope they go on a long vacation soon and disappear for a while,

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

The entire show was boring today. 

I don't like Devon and that new one - forgot her name,  Also could do without Abby and the doctor and Mariah and Tessa.   At least we didn't have to see Tracy fantasizing about Cane.  Definitely don't wan to see those two get together, even if it is in a fantasy.

Honored Contributor

What kind of ratings could Mariah bring to her TV show? Her hair never seems to be combed and her clothing is awful. Abby at least has some style.

Esteemed Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

"Lola opens the door to Kyle, who lugs in boxes of paint and supplies. She wanted an accent wall and heโ€™ll always give her what she wants. Lola teases that heโ€™s a nerd, and itโ€™s adorable. Kyle has skills, theyโ€™re just not painting. Lola updates him on the prep work needing to be done and he realizes it will take all night. She purrs the best things take all night. He lifts her up to start taping and she slaps a piece over his mouth when he complains. Kyle ends up with his shirt off and they start a paint fight."

Oh aren't these two just SO cute... Positively precious.... Absolutely adorable... NOT!!! Honestly, this gets more contrived, ridiculous and nauseating every day... I'm sorry, I really don't care who likes it... Lola needs to go and she needs to go NOW... And yes, Kyle needs a story line other than being Lolita's little plaything...

I agree.....like we have said before....they are trying to make us just "love" this couple.....it ain't happening...haha I had to FF

And does Sharon have any clothes that aren't a "wrap" that are convenient for lovemaking??? 

All it was today was alot of "lovemaking".........which pretty much equals boring with no storylines there..........at least i didn't have to see Tracy dreaming about Caine...

Esteemed Contributor

@threecees wrote:

What a show, what a waste of time with Tessa and the fashion 

show. 

Actually, what a waste of time with Tessa period.

Her fifteen minutes have been up a long time ago. 

Mariah should go with her too because she is the reason Tessa

remains.

Yes i thought Mariah was gonna do a whole shopping and wardrobe change ofr Tessa and she just pulled a blouse out of a draw from GC Buzz???  Unlike alot of fans i actually like Mariah....but could do without Tessa