Respected Contributor

Re: ๐Ÿ’„๐Ÿ’Ž Y&R MAY 2019 SPOILERS ๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ’„

[ Edited ]

Nobody does "it" (aka cookin') in the bedroom on this show! lol

Honored Contributor

@threecees I agree with you about the closeness to everything everyone seems to be.

I remember (way back when I was young and wasn't in a fog (like now)).  I tried to gauge the distance these people were from each other.

It seems to me like the camera didn't constantly flip from one scene to another and it seemed a little more realistic the time it would take to get from A to B.

So it seems like they're trying to (for want of a better word)...um...'sex up' (make her sexy?) Tracy so she can have a romance with Cane?  See all of the question marks??? Even as I put them down I'm shaking my head....more like.."Tracy's time with Cane has come and gone".

I read an article while fishing the internet where it discussed why soap fans are so loyal as opposed to other TV shows.

It kind of works here in this discussion above in that they've (the writers) have taken Tracy's character over the years and made her a kind of 'old maid sort' and someone who's "WISE BEYOND HER YEARS".  They've always (in the past several years, I mean, made her the 'voice of reason'.  She was the one who said, "Now Jack...Now Tracy...kiss and make up".

Now they have her fantasizing about herself lovin' up Cane.  I think it's like some of you have said (that they don't know what to do with either of the characters so it's like "AI Dente....If it sticks ..... we'll keep it").  Ha!

I'm sorry but even with my fertile imagination, I can't envision those two together.  I've closed my eyes real tight and STILL I can't envision those two together.  I'm not just talking about the age difference (the old 50 is the new 30)...HUMMM??? But I'm a chub and well, we'd have to do some (let's call it...'reorganization') BEFORE he and I could get it goin' on....if you know what I mean??

I'm going to stop...it's just too much.  I like her as a person.  I don't care much for her character.  She's been made to be one-dimensional over the years.  Too goody-two shoes.  I like women with some 'fire' in them.

She couldn't wait to run home and get on her computer.  THAT's when I ran to my TV changer thingy and hit that fast forward button.  

Don't ya' love it when the screen turns black and white?  That so we don't confuse her fantasy with the real deal!

OK, I'll get off that subject now.

Esteemed Contributor

@Annabellethecat66  You are so funny.Woman LOLWoman LOLWoman LOL

Love your take on things like when the screen turns black and white. Woman LOL

Tracy can only have Cane in her dreams! She is the only one in G.C. who

wants him. 

Lily will be back next week for the reading of Neil will. I guess she will zip in

and out of town to avoid her hubby or soon to be ex.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@threecees wrote:

Dumbest scene this week.

Kyle's kisses are steamy like fire.

Kyle likes setting off smoke alarms.

Smoke everywhere but the lovebirds just stand there and kiss.

Inhaling smoke is funny to him.

Kissing Kyle is more important than dinner. 

The great chef burned dinner.

That's o.k. because now they're cooking in the bedroom.

Please, you call that cooking... Those two couldn't even warm up a fondue pot...

Do the imagination challenged writers honestly think we're all reveling in how into each other these two dolts are? For heaven's sake, they've become comic book characters, at best...

#LOLAMUSTGO

#SUMMERWANTSHERLIVERBACK

#KYLEWANTSHISPAIRBACK

#TSUNAMISTRIKESISLANDOFLOVE

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Summary for Monday, May 27th from soaps.com:

Nate drops by Victorโ€™s office with bad news. Victor wants to know what all the options for treatment are.

Nate goes to Society to see Abby. She doesnโ€™t want to talk about her family but would welcome any diversions. With a little prodding, she gets him to tell her a riddle. She canโ€™t figure it out, so he gives her the answer. They have a laugh about that and she offers to text him with information about their date.

Kyle and Lola wake up in their apartment. He jokes about her snoring an then she promises something special for their first morning there. They make breakfast and flirt. He suggests they do some re-decorating. After eating, he tells her he wants to learn to make her dinner. Once he leaves for work, he sends Abby a text and asks her to get Lola out of the apartment so he can bring in a surprise. Soon, Abby shows up with some kitchen equipment and they chat about Lolaโ€™s new living arrangements. Abby assures her she is already moving on from Arturo and Lola think Nate might have something to do with that. Abby convinces her to go shopping. After they leave, Kyle sneaks back in and tries to assemble a bookcase. He fails. Lola returns and finds him on the floor with his incompetent bookcase. She gets a toolkit and they get to work. Once it is built, he assures her that he is good at some things. They have sex.

Victoria and Billy are at Crimson Lights. He was up all night researching what Adam was up to in Vegas. She tells him about the proposition that Adam made. Billy is shocked to hear he wanted Christian, Chelsea, and half a billion. Victoria can see how much this has been upsetting him. He admits it has been hard but assures her history wonโ€™t repeat itself. Heโ€™s not going to let his anger swallow him again. Billy can see a good future for them as a family. She believes him and is relieved to hear him say this. They ponder how to handle Adam and Victor. She says that Adamโ€™s plans rely on her fatherโ€™s support, so she needs to let Victor know his true intentions.

Nick shows up at the tack house to see Adam. He tells him to forget about the demands he made. Adam encourages him to reconsider but Nick refuses to give up Christian. He wonโ€™t help him find Chelsea and Connor either. Adam remains determined to be a father to his boys. His brother thinks the only thing he cares about is himself. Adam is sorry he thinks so little of him and hopes he doesnโ€™t come to regret this.

Victoria drops by her fatherโ€™s office. When she asks if he is bringing Adam back in a position over her, he explains that her brother has a different set of strengths. It kills her that he does things like this when Adam clearly doesnโ€™t care about the family or the business. She informs him of the demands that his son made. Victor laughs. Adam appears in the doorway and confirms everything sheโ€™s said. He explains that Nick has shot him down. Victor asks to speak to his son alone. He mentions the shooter being arrested and suggests there are a lot of things Adam isnโ€™t telling him. Adam claims that he just wanted to see how far his siblings would go. Heโ€™s still determined to have a fresh start with Chelsea. His father can understand that, but this is a bad way to go about it. Adam says that if he will help, heโ€™s all his. Victor winks.

Victoria meets Nick in the Dark Horse office and tells him about the run-in with her father and Adam. They wonder how far their brother will go. After she leaves, he calls and asks someone to meet him about Christian.

At Jabot, Billy finds his brother looking frustrated. Jack explains how quickly Dina has deteriorated. He just wanted her to be surrounded by people who care about her but itโ€™s not safe anymore. Billy changes the subject to Adam. Jack says they are going to have to differ on that topic. Billy warns he may have to hear him rant about. Then he fills him in about having a commitment ceremony with Victoria. Jack is thrilled to hear it. His brother starts talking about women and tries to get Jack to admit who he is interested in. Jack insists heโ€™s just not ready for another relationship. When alone, Jack picks up Claireโ€™s business card but calls Lauren instead. Meanwhile, Victoria runs into Billy in the hallways. She tells him about her frustration and her determination to show the boys her ruthless side.

Next on The Young and the Restless:

Sharon receives a surprising invitation.

Cane must make a hard choice.

#LOLAMUSTGO 

#SUMMERWANTSHERLIVERBACK 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]
Honored Contributor

Y&R spoilers for Monday May 27:

In Mondayโ€™s Y&R recap, Adam asks for Victorโ€™s help, Billy and Victoria talk strategy, and Kyle tries to impress Lola.

Victor gives Adam unwanted advice.

Abby plays hard to get.

Victoria canโ€™t help but worry about Billy.

Y&R spoilers for Tuesday May 28:

Ashley Abbott is back in Genoa City to see Dina as Eileen Davidson returns to Young and the Restless.

Someone surprises Sharon with an invitation.

Cane has to make a tough choice.

With Melissa Claire Egan returning to The Young and the Restless, weโ€™re looking at 20 things to know about Chelsea Newman.

Y&R spoilers for Wednesday May 29:

Lily reappears as Christel Khalil returns to Young and the Restless.

Devon brings together Neilโ€™s family and friends for the reading of his will.

Y&R spoilers for Thursday May 30:

Victoria sticks to her guns.

Lauren plays hardball.

Nick turns to Rey for help.

Y&R spoilers for Friday May 31:

Adam tries to hunt down Chloe.

Devon canโ€™t shake his dreams.

#LOLAMUSTGO 

#SUMMERWANTSHERLIVERBACK 

Honored Contributor

Young and Restless summer previews from head writer Josh Griffith:

Victor and Nikki will unite and stick together like never before in order to face an unexpected challenge ahead.

Devon continues to adjust to life without Hilary, as Elena helps him heal from the tragic loss of his wife and Neil. Hilaryโ€™s spirit lingers, which could hold him back in the past or encourage him to embrace love in the future.

Lilyโ€™s presence remains in a unique way as many begin to question Cane and Traciโ€™s friendship. Their comforting relationship will be a case ofโ€ฆ โ€œWhere thereโ€™s smoke, there could be fire.โ€

Jack and Laurenโ€™s friendship deepens as she tries to get his love life back on track. Her matchmaking attempts could cause issues at home as could something else that will test Michael and Laurenโ€™s relationship. When Michael finds himself in an unsafe situation, heโ€™s forced to explore his buried dark side.

The Abbotts learn someone outside of the family is a threat to Jabot. However, thereโ€™s a silver lining in the form of Ashley and Jack calling a truce in order to protect their fatherโ€™s legacy.

Phyllis takes a no-holds barred approach and finds an unexpected alliance on the quest to regain her position in the business world.

Adamโ€™s return affects Sharon and Reyโ€™s relationship. After Rey hires someone to watch Adam, heโ€™ll get the upper hand given the information obtained about his life away from Genoa City.

Kyle and Lola heat up the screen but things take a turn when Summer tries to throw a wrench into their happiness.

Summer finds romance with newcomer Theo, (played by Tyler Johnson), but it might be just to make Kyle jealous.

While Mariah and Tessa work to balance their professional and personal lives, Abby and Nate continue their flirtation.

More Young and Restless casting:

Chelsea Newman resurfaces when Melissa Claire Egan returns to Young and the Restless.

Surprising news has Gina Tognoni exiting Y&R as Phyllis, while Michelle Stafford returns to Y&R in the role she originated, as Phyllis Summers Abbott.

#LOLAMUSTGO 

#SUMMERWANTSHERLIVERBACK 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm sorry, but every time I think they might be turning a corner with this soap, they don't... Bringing back Adam has been a shot in the arm, but not enough of a shot in the arm. I look at these spoilers and I have to say, I just don't care... Somewhere along the line, most of these characters have lost the ability to make the audience (or, at least this member of the audience) care about them... Most of it has to do with the way they've been written and the really not interesting story lines and relationships most of them find themselves in... Looking at stories on the horizon: the endless romance between Dumb and Dumber (Kyle and Lola), Tracie lusting after the repugnant Cane, another health crisis for the Newmans, the endless jockeying for position at Jabot, record contracts and deals, the hundredth incarnation of Victoria and Billy, yet another relationship for Sharon, Abby and Doctor Feelgood, and on and on and on... and there's just nothing to be enthusiastic about... 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...