Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Re: 💄💎 Y&R MAY 2019 SPOILERS 💎💄

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

It's interesting because as I get old(er) I remember things as if I were actually back where the incident happened, etc.

I go all of the way back to the beginning of this show.  Like I remembered exactly "Snapper's" real name.  I remembered what he looked like, etc.

But try as hard as I can I don't remember way, way back when they used to do that fast track aging back then.  I just don't remember.

Does anyone else remember way back in the early years if soaps, any soaps aged their characters overnight like they do now?  I'm talking about way back.

@Annabellethecat66  Don't feel bad the millennials have no history beyond the day they were born so fast track aging most likely their creation.

Regular Contributor

Re: ?? Y&R MAY 2019 SPOILERS ??

@stevieb wrote:

Well, with Chelsea due back and Kevin due back... I guess it'll be like old home week soon enough... I do wonder who Adam was texting and whether or not he's up to something... Seems like a sort of miraculous recovery of his memory after so long with amnesia...

@stevieb  Maybe but I think of it he is a wheeler dealer, just a fast tract to making a few bucks since he has no bond with folks he can't remember.

Respected Contributor

I just finished watching yesterday's show.  New Adam was okay, but I could take him or leave him.  Sorry but I had to fast forward the Arturo/Mia/Rey/Sharon scenes.  Victoria must be an idiot to even consider getting back with Billy again or practically anyone after just coming off that whole terrible JT experience.  Be independent for awhile!

I'm laughing at Victor saying he might try to track Chelsea down.  The old Victor would have already had locatad her considering she has his grandson.  Interesting (but basically makes no sense considering how she left) that Chelsea tried to contact Nick.  

Honored Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

Doc Nate to the rescue. Finally he gets to appear needed.

Something to occupy him other than visit the club and try to get with Annoying

Abby.

Nate probably shot Adam, just so he can save him.Woman LOL

Sharon flies over to Adam's, she could have been shot too. No concern for

herself over her "old flame".

She is amazing, Adam's hero. Sharon should have thrown Adam over her

shoulder and into her car. 

#LOLASHOULDGONOTMIA

#GOODBYEARTURO

Esteemed Contributor

I laugh at the scene when Sharon runs in and finds Adam ...........ok...first thing i would say is "hang in there" and "you aren't alone".......  but any NORMAL person would ask him as he was able to get a word or two out...."who did this to you"?

Then she goes back to her house on the ranch and doesn't even have any concerns that there was a person who shot Adam somewhere on the ranch????   where are those kids these days???  Faith seems to be in Neverland these days.....   And x-cop Rey doesn't even seem concerned that there were shots fired on the ranch.................didn't even check the house.....really??

i am sick of Billy .....and FF him and Victoria...yuck how can she even be w/him........and i DON'T want to hear the whole Delia thing again....and hate how Billy forgets the HE was the one who left a little girl out in the car at the store alone late at night............it would be great for him to take part of the responsibility.........i think i only heard him one time over the years lightly mention he shouldn't have done that....otherwise it has been all on Adam...

Regular Contributor

@Annabellethecat66  When I saw this I thought of you, not sure if I can share but I thought it was something you should judge for yourself. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jDVFCvoZSQ

Honored Contributor

@Javala I clicked over and it said something about the url isn't any good?  I don't know what that means but it didn't show me anything?

What is it and what's it about?  Now you've tweaked my imagination?  Sounds mysterious...

Honored Contributor

Soooooooo......Today we witnessed first how why so many people make fun of SOAPS.

Adam wakes up (from a stomach shot)....(not in the head or even a bump like you'd think)....and suddenly his memory returns??? Come on!  This is so dumb.   "Hello Dad".

OMG!  I started choaking!

Esteemed Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

Soooooooo......Today we witnessed first how why so many people make fun of SOAPS.

Adam wakes up (from a stomach shot)....(not in the head or even a bump like you'd think)....and suddenly his memory returns??? Come on!  This is so dumb.   "Hello Dad".

OMG!  I started choaking!

Ha Ha @Annabellethecat66  Probably all thanks to Chloe giving Adam his

memory back. But now she is running around G.C. with a gun. Rey better

get on the case next because doofus Paul can't solve anything fast, or is

this the way they will bring back Kevin to help too?