Respected Contributor

Re: ?? Y&R MAY 2019 SPOILERS ??

@eddyandme wrote:

@Roni18 wrote:

@eddyandme wrote:

Who shot AN?  

Looks like Nick has a good alibi - Christian NEVER talks!Woman LOL

Glad this amnesia thing is over and done with.  And, imho, the SLs are getting better and better - a difficult taks, but they're handling it well.

Didn't someone say Chloe was coming back?  If so, she is my top suspect.

That makes sense, @Roni18 !  Who was testing with Nick today? (I'm making lunch, etc. while watching and always miss something.  Saw the test but couldn't read it!)  I just figure Nick has to be involved so Adam can get Christian back asap, instead of a long, dragged out thing!Woman Frustrated

@eddyandmeI haven't had the chance to watch today's show yet.  Just read the spoilers about Adam.  

I'm not looking forward to a Chloe return but I'd rather have her back running around acting crazy than sit through endless who will be in charge of Newman episodes that I can see happening!

Regular Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:

@eddyandme wrote:

@Roni18 wrote:

@eddyandme wrote:

Who shot AN?  

Looks like Nick has a good alibi - Christian NEVER talks!Woman LOL

Glad this amnesia thing is over and done with.  And, imho, the SLs are getting better and better - a difficult taks, but they're handling it well.

Didn't someone say Chloe was coming back?  If so, she is my top suspect.

That makes sense, @Roni18 !  Who was testing with Nick today? (I'm making lunch, etc. while watching and always miss something.  Saw the test but couldn't read it!)  I just figure Nick has to be involved so Adam can get Christian back asap, instead of a long, dragged out thing!Woman Frustrated

@eddyandmeI haven't had the chance to watch today's show yet.  Just read the spoilers about Adam.  

I'm not looking forward to a Chloe return but I'd rather have her back running around acting crazy than sit through endless who will be in charge of Newman episodes that I can see happening!

@Roni18 @eddyandme It would be nice if Chloe died in a shoot out.... So this trying to kill Adam would be done and over. How many chances does this screwball get?

Honored Contributor

Chloe's had one too many incarnations already and taken her pot shots at Adam. Another attempt on her part would just be redundant. Victor, more or less, let her off the hook the last time. She should think twice before she tangles with him again. Most of all, she and the actress who plays her are annoying. I sincerely hope she doesn't return but that if she does, it's short lived and that this time around someone takes her out for good.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Re: 💄💎 Y&R MAY 2019 SPOILERS 💎💄

It's interesting because as I get old(er) I remember things as if I were actually back where the incident happened, etc.

I go all of the way back to the beginning of this show.  Like I remembered exactly "Snapper's" real name.  I remembered what he looked like, etc.

But try as hard as I can I don't remember way, way back when they used to do that fast track aging back then.  I just don't remember.

Does anyone else remember way back in the early years if soaps, any soaps aged their characters overnight like they do now?  I'm talking about way back.

Honored Contributor

"Lola texts Kyle for emotional support after Arturo and Mia have left. He’s already there and holds her."

All right. This slop has gotten very old very fast... PLEASE do something about these two... Not even to mention that Lola couldn't stand Mia...

#LOLAMUSTGO

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

What's with Summer ratting out her mother to Jack every five minutes... Sheesh... Phyllis might be on a tear, but what an ungrateful brat... She MUST have something up her sleeve to be sucking up to Jack so regularly... I really hope she nails Kyle and nails him good...

Honored Contributor

I'd like to suggest that if the worst is true and Chloe is on her way back, we tell her that Adam had a sex change operation and is now called Lola... Two birds, one stone...

Honored Contributor

@eddyandme wrote:

@Roni18    -    teXting, not teSting - gotta proofread and learn to type!Woman LOL

@eddyandme @Roni18 , Nick was reading “old” texts that he got from Chelsea after she took off with Connor. Three texts about a month apart. 

Honored Contributor

Re: 💄💎 Y&R MAY 2019 SPOILERS 💎💄

@ketra  Totally agree with you and others.  Just think about this.  It would be like all of those Silicon Valley Billionaires cozying up to some of the food trucks (actually, I just see one) around here.  He's usually at a construction site.

But then that pesky other side of my brain says...."Get real Annabelle.....this is a soap".  Naw!  I can't trick my brain that much!

I'm watching Y&R now.  Even the kid Nick just brought out is acting like, "Who's this guy?"

How long is it going to be before Phyllis spills the beans to Victoria that her Billy slept with Summer .....ta ... ta...ta...to get even with Phyllis...(which is worse)?

Let's take a bet and see who thinks it's after the wedding or before the wedding?  Maybe that's why they're not getting married.....because ..... well...wait...that would be more drama....??

I wonder when ding dong Kevin is going to show up?

Actually, I just recently started thinking about Gloria.  She's be someone good to bring back.  That was a fun time when she was here.  That guy that replaced her is never at his desk.  He's a dead beat.  We need Gloria back.....

That blouse Sharon has on today is ugly.  Ever since she hooked up with Rey, she's been wearing ugly clothes.  I wish I knew more about designer clothes because I'd know they were wearing expensive clothes....or not!

Just saw Sharon kissing Rey.  That was the biggest DUD kiss I've seen on a soap.  Let me put it another way.  Good thing it was short because with her lips closed so tight....I think she'd have passed out!  I'm not saying tongue but at least put some passion in it.

So Victor is now going to try to find Chelsea?

Honored Contributor

Well, with Chelsea due back and Kevin due back... I guess it'll be like old home week soon enough... I do wonder who Adam was texting and whether or not he's up to something... Seems like a sort of miraculous recovery of his memory after so long with amnesia...