Trusted Contributor

Re: ?? Y&R MAY 2019 SPOILERS ??

@@hsawaknow wrote:

This whole Adam and amensia story line is so stupid. The last 3 days of the show have been boring, and watching Kyle and hola Lowla making out is sickening. 

Tracy and Kane an her novel/fantasy with him leaves me speechless. Im in the minority here. In a gross way I kind of want them to get together. I know ewwwwww. But it would go against Tracy's character and it would be fun to see even if it was just her fantasy.

For now I will choose the little pet weasel. He is way cuter then Adam. This new Adam is just plain old homely.

@hsawaknow 

I don’t think I could stomach that much Cane!  

In some ways it would be taking Tracy back to her teen fantasies with Danny Romalotti.  (I know they ended up together for awhile but, it started as just fantasies I think) 

Honored Contributor

Summary for Monday, May 20th from soaps.com:

At Sharon’s house, she hears a gunshot and yells, “Adam!”

At the tackhouse, Adam falls to the floor after being shot. Sharon arrives, tells Adam not to try to talk, then calls for help before imploring him to please hang on.

In her suite, Phyllis types on her laptop about a June launch, then Summer arrives. Phyllis closes the laptop. Summer hates the tension between them and hates that Jack is planning an accessory line – how can she make it up to her? Phyllis says, “Come and work with me.” They debate. Summer feels manipulated and Phyllis insists she’ll never be properly recognized at Jabot – even Ashley couldn’t make it work. Summer thinks Phyllis’ obsession with revenge on the Abbotts is unhealthy. Phyllis hollers about them firing her when they all did far worse. Phyllis tells Summer she ruined her plans by ratting her out to Jack, but later, she launches her website. In another suite, Billy and Victoria finish having sex and breathlessly express how much they’ve missed each other. Victoria has to go to work before Victor gives Adam her office. Billy doubts he’ll stick around. Vikki asks, “If he does?” Billy warns, “Don’t trust him.”

At Crimson Lights, Mia and Arturo tell Lola and Rey they’ve come to say goodbye. Mia thanks them for not sending her to jail, and they don’t want to part on bad terms. Rey is standoffish and Lola takes him aside to ask him to be the bigger man for Arturo. Rey tells Arturo all he ever wanted was for him to be happy – both of them. They want that for him too. Rey pulls Arturo into a man hug. After, Lola hugs Arturo and warns Mia not to pull ****** on her brother. She wants constant baby updates. Lola cries as they leave.

Adam’s wheeled into the hospital and Paul approaches Sharon and marvels that it’s true; Adam’s alive. Sharon wants it to stay that way. Victor appears and Sharon updates him. Victor pleads for his son not to die, as he’s taken to surgery.

At Nick’s place, he gets a text from Victor to call – it’s urgent.

In the Club suite, Victoria gets an urgent message from Victor. Billy leaves, and Victoria calls her father and learns Adam was shot.

At the hospital, Victor wonders who did this to his son. Sharon answers Paul’s questions about the scene and is taken aback when he’s skeptical of her account. Victor asks Paul to stop interrogating Sharon, and she thanks him. Nick and Victoria arrive. Victor gets irritated and looks sad when Nick snarks about the upheaval Adam’s caused. Nick advises Sharon to walk away from Adam just as Nate appears and updates them – Adam will be fine. Victor will wait until he awakens.

At Jabot, Kyle and Jack admire the new Jabot Collective logo. Jack broaches the topic of whether they’re using Kyle’s skills in the best way. Kyle figures Summer’s behind this. Billy slams in and announces that Adam’s alive. Jack reels, and wants to see him. Billy scoffs that he’s claiming to have amnesia. Jack and Billy argue their different viewpoints on Adam. After, Kyle complains to Jack about demoting him – he thought he’d move Summer. Jack says this will give him more time with Lola. Summer arrives and Kyle snarks that she got what she wanted – they’re no longer a team. He’s sorry for what he put her through, and she concedes he never lied about his feelings for Lola. Kyle’s certain she’ll find her person. Summer goes to Jack and warns him about Phyllis’ mindset.

Paul and the detective investigate at the tackhouse. Paul feels their best chance at finding the shooter is Adam – if he makes it. Paul locates the bag of cash – it wasn’t a robbery, Adam was clearly the target.

At Sharon’s place, Rey learns she’s concerned about Adam and who shot him. Rey wishes he were still on the force. He tells Sharon he filed for divorce and is ready for a new chapter…with her.

At the coffeehouse, Victoria and Nick discuss giving Adam another chance. Billy arrives and is unsurprised to hear Adam was shot. Nick asks if there’s any chance he put the bullet in Adam. Victoria sighs that Billy was with her. Billy asks if Nick has an alibi. He was with Christian. Vikki considers giving Adam another chance, but Billy warns it’s only going to get worse. Inside, Lola texts Kyle for emotional support after Arturo and Mia have left. He’s already there and holds her.

In Adam’s hospital room, Victor chokes up telling his son he’s a fighting Newman. He’s happy he’s home and vows to keep him safe. Adam comes to, opens his eyes, and says, “Dad?”

Next on The Young and the Restless:

Lauren tries matchmaking.

#LOLAMUSTGO 

#SUMMERWANTSHERLIVERBACK 

Honored Contributor

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]
Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Y&R spoilers for Monday May 20:

In Monday’s Y&R recap, Adam calls Victor Dad after surgery, Jack learns Adam is back, and Mia and Arturo leave Genoa City.

Adam looks back on his past.

Phyllis takes action.

Arturo wants to make amends.

Y&R spoilers for Tuesday May 21:

Lauren tries her hand at matchmaking.

Victor works to keep the peace.

Nick considers his defense.

Y&R spoilers for Wednesday May 22:

Billy argues with Victor.

Sharon has a reality check.

Elena and Devon get closer.

Y&R spoilers for Thursday May 23:

Nate gets Abby’s attention.

Adam reconnects with Jack.

Y&R spoilers for Friday May 24:

Nick and Victoria team up.

Exclusive: Soaps’ Memorial Day preemptions for 2019.

More Young and Restless spoilers…

Victor strives to keep his family united and is frustrated with their unwillingness to forgive Adam for his past transgressions even after he regains his memory following emergency surgery.

Lola urges Rey to make amends with Mia and Arturo as they leave Genoa City for Miami.

Paul looks at Adam’s bag of cash and tells his associate, “So Adam was clearly the target.”

Nick asks Billy, “Any chance you were the one that put that bullet in Adam?”

Rey asks Sharon, “So do you want to do it? Smiling, she replies, “Move in together?”

Elena says to Devon, “Talking about leaving Genoa City made me realize how much I wanted to stay.” He smiles.

Lola and Kyle make a significant move in their relationship.

Coming up on Young and Restless…

Cane reaches a difficult decision.

Victoria makes a deal.

Victor is hiding something.

Adam digs into his past.

More Young and Restless casting:

Coming! All My Children’s Eva LaRue cast on Young and Restless as a member of the Rosales family.

Chelsea Newman resurfaces when Melissa Claire Egan returns to Young and the Restless.

Surprising news has Gina Tognoni exiting Y&R as Phyllis, while Michelle Stafford returns to Y&R in the role she originated, as Phyllis Summers Abbott.

Big news has Greg Rikaart back to Young and the Restless as Kevin Fisher.

#LOLAMUSTGO 

#SUMMERWANTSHERLIVERBACK 

Esteemed Contributor

Who shot AN?  

Looks like Nick has a good alibi - Christian NEVER talks!Woman LOL

Glad this amnesia thing is over and done with.  And, imho, the SLs are getting better and better - a difficult taks, but they're handling it well.

Respected Contributor

@eddyandme wrote:

Who shot AN?  

Glad this amnesia thing is over and done with.  And, imho, the SLs are getting better and better - a difficult taks, but they're handling it well.

Didn't someone say Chloe was coming back?  If so, she is my top suspect.

Esteemed Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:

@eddyandme wrote:

Who shot AN?  

Didn't someone say Chloe was coming back?  If so, she is my top suspect.

That makes sense, @Roni18 !  Who was testing with Nick today? (I'm making lunch, etc. while watching and always miss something.  Saw the test but couldn't read it!)  I just figure Nick has to be involved so Adam can get Christian back asap, instead of a long, dragged out thing!Woman Frustrated

Esteemed Contributor

@Roni18    -    teXting, not teSting - gotta proofread and learn to type!Woman LOL