Regular Contributor

Re: 💄💎 Y&R MAY 2019 SPOILERS 💎💄

@Annabellethecat66 @stevieb 

Kyle and Lola thing is flat don't waste energy.

Summer, like the Rosalis keep struggling between their wants and the right thing. ( you should have watched the exchange between those 3 Arturo, Ray and Mia hashing out mistakes and hard feelings.) How people get themselves into a place for a lack of vision.

They could have done so much more with Tracy being the matriarch having John's ability to speak wisdom.

It is not to late to scrap Tracy story and start a new script.

Frequent Contributor

I really enjoyed, for the first time, the scene between the Rosales'.  Too bad Mia and Artuuuuuuro's time is up and it's not looking too good for the Rey & Sharon thing since the big return of Adam. 

Honored Contributor

@gmabee38  I too thought the scenes yesterday involving three of the Rosales were well done and well acted. I can't say I'm going to miss Arturo, but I continue to think Mia could well be a welcome cast addition and am sorry to see her leave. Had they done a better casting job with Arturo my sense is he would have been better accepted by the audience.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@Javala  I have to agree... If Traci is now going to be a semi-regular member of the cast as opposed to the very infrequent recurring character she was for so many years, they really ought to take better advantage of her than to hook her up with Cane... It seems so incredibly glaring that they're desperate to find some reason for him to stick around despite the fact that his family is kaput and there's no reason at all for him to be there... If they have to run out his contract fine, but if they could buy out Gina's contract then they can buy out his and be rid of him... She was actually worth keeping... He isn't...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

@Annabellethecat66  I think you and I might be the only two who liked the old Nate much better than this new Nate.    That scene where he was trying to flirt with Abby at the restaurant was just lame to me.   

There's no way that I can picture him as a doctor.  At least the old Nate seemed more believable in that respect.    I bet as the show goes on we will see very little attention drawn to his role as a doctor and more as just a prop for Abby.    I guess if we're lucky she will annihilate him as she has every other guy and then he will be gone.

As far as the Rosales, you are so right in what you said about having them come into town and suddenly they all, except Mia, just fit right in with the GC's society.  

Lola and the food truck s/l had to be one of the most asinine concepts that they came up with.   All of these millionaires and business people are suddenly buying their lunches from a food truck.   That must have put a crimp into the Athletic Clubs' restaurant profits.

Then we are forced to believe that Lola was such a fantastic chef that without any true restaurant experience she was instantly made head chef by the dimwitted Abby who we are to believe is now fully capable of running an upscale restaurant which is apparently known to every mover and shaker from NY to LA.

Respected Contributor

No, J Town Girl, you're not the only ones who liked the old Nate better than the new one. At least the old Nate had some acting abillity. The new guy is just very bland - no obvious personality showing through. I'd much prefer to return the previous guy to the role.  Wonder why he left.

Esteemed Contributor

Good ending for today's episode.

I won't spoil it.

Guess Adam WILL be sticking around longer than he wants to!

Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Perkup @J Town Girl   I also liked the old Nate don't know why they change him...

I don;t think this was the man that was at Neil Memorial it is another person.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@silkyk wrote:

Nu-Adam looks like he should be hanging with Noah NOT his MOM Sharon. Who the heck does the casting on Y&R? FIRE him or her! MM should have been brought back as the ONLY Adam....and if EB don't like it TOUGH!!!!!! MM was the ONLY actor who busted EB's chops in every darn scene...that's the reason EB is not welcoming MM back....HE is sorely NEEDED on this stinky show. Traci and Cane!!!!!!! What are those writers smokin? UNBELIEVABLE! And I will hurl if we have to watch the love-in with Hola and Gumby again and again. Every darn day kissy face suck....boy the virgin sure picked up the hoochie action FAST. Lessons from Sharon perhaps? The women on this show are so darn desperate. I still am ????? over Niki and Ratboy doin' the deed.......EEEWWWWWW. How could you Niki and why doesn't Victor mind.....yuck! Oh yeah and I'm all for Summer AND Hola being "with child" and Gumby as baby daddy to both. More babies for the men to fight over. Big fun. We need new writers....YOU guys do WAY better with SLs! I enjoy your writings WAY more than this stupid show! Thanks all! I guess misery DOES love company!

@silkyk @Annabellethecat66

Without soap rapid aging, Adam would only be 2 years older than Noah!  (Adam would now be 24 & Noah 22) 

Billy would be 26; Nick 31 & Victoria 37!   

Trusted Contributor

@Ketra wrote:

Someone tell me what in the name of sweet ————— is going on with Tracy fantasizing about Caine and her ridiculous story!!! The writers must be on crack. 🥴🤢🤮  They have taken the old “audience can’t turn away from a train wreck” approach to writing. CBS programming gets worse and worse by the day. Thank God for dvds!

@Ketra 

I think Tracy needs to be genetically tested for dementia if she is fantasizing about Caine.