[ Edited ]

@SharkE wrote:

Father of Mia's kid.

Mustela-vison2.jpg

@SharkE He or she should grow up to be a fine forager and nutcracker. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‚

Trusted Contributor

Re: ๐Ÿ’„๐Ÿ’Ž Y&R MAY 2019 SPOILERS ๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ’„

[ Edited ]

Someone tell me what in the name of sweet โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€” is going on with Tracy fantasizing about Caine and her ridiculous story!!! The writers must be on crack. ๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคฎ  They have taken the old โ€œaudience canโ€™t turn away from a train wreckโ€ approach to writing. CBS programming gets worse and worse by the day. Thank God for dvds!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Nu-Adam looks like he should be hanging with Noah NOT his MOM Sharon. Who the heck does the casting on Y&R? FIRE him or her! MM should have been brought back as the ONLY Adam....and if EB don't like it TOUGH!!!!!! MM was the ONLY actor who busted EB's chops in every darn scene...that's the reason EB is not welcoming MM back....HE is sorely NEEDED on this stinky show. Traci and Cane!!!!!!! What are those writers smokin? UNBELIEVABLE! And I will hurl if we have to watch the love-in with Hola and Gumby again and again. Every darn day kissy face suck....boy the virgin sure picked up the hoochie action FAST. Lessons from Sharon perhaps? The women on this show are so darn desperate. I still am ????? over Niki and Ratboy doin' the deed.......EEEWWWWWW. How could you Niki and why doesn't Victor mind.....yuck! Oh yeah and I'm all for Summer AND Hola being "with child" and Gumby as baby daddy to both. More babies for the men to fight over. Big fun. We need new writers....YOU guys do WAY better with SLs! I enjoy your writings WAY more than this stupid show! Thanks all! I guess misery DOES love company!

Honored Contributor

@silkyk wrote:

Nu-Adam looks like he should be hanging with Noah NOT his MOM Sharon. Who the heck does the casting on Y&R? FIRE him or her! MM should have been brought back as the ONLY Adam....and if EB don't like it TOUGH!!!!!! MM was the ONLY actor who busted EB's chops in every darn scene...that's the reason EB is not welcoming MM back....HE is sorely NEEDED on this stinky show. Traci and Cane!!!!!!! What are those writers smokin? UNBELIEVABLE! And I will hurl if we have to watch the love-in with Hola and Gumby again and again. Every darn day kissy face suck....boy the virgin sure picked up the hoochie action FAST. Lessons from Sharon perhaps? The women on this show are so darn desperate. I still am ????? over Niki and Ratboy doin' the deed.......EEEWWWWWW. How could you Niki and why doesn't Victor mind.....yuck! Oh yeah and I'm all for Summer AND Hola being "with child" and Gumby as baby daddy to both. More babies for the men to fight over. Big fun. We need new writers....YOU guys do WAY better with SLs! I enjoy your writings WAY more than this stupid show! Thanks all! I guess misery DOES love company!

@silkyk  I'm with you on everything, well, except MM. I didn't want him back... Still, I can't figure out why they didn't pull out all the stops to get the casting of a new Adam RIGHT... Casting has been among this shows weakest links for some time... And yea, Arturo was a huge casting blunder... Had the part been cast with someone appealing, the character might have taken off. Instead, all he did was nauseate half the audience... I think either a woman who hates men or a man that's really threatened by other men must be doing the casting, because pretty clearly whoever it is hasn't got a clue as to what constitutes a truly sexy, attractive man... 

As for Kyle and the newly sexually liberated Ho-la, there are no words... I hope next time they're on their little island of love (insert eye roll here...) a meteor falls and wipes them off the planet...

My latest pet peeve, among oh so many, is this utterly ridiculous story line they're trying to trump up involving Traci and Cane... If this is the kind of qwap we can anticipate from the new writers, then I don't predict great things going forward... 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

Tired of Abby with that silly giggle and her teen girly clothes. She gets on

my nerves with her cutesy, juvenile ways.

Looks like another slow work day for Dr. Nate. Boring.

WHY, WHY, WHY, already does Adam have to see Deliah's picture???

Let's NOT go down that road again and so soon. Nobody wants to

relive this story for the billionth time!!!

His return is turning into a nightmare.

Whole family, don't allow Sharon, should have an intervention and all

agree to send him back to Vegas. New Adam not wanted.

#ONEWAYTICKETFORADAM

Esteemed Contributor

@Annabellethecat66, you mentioned that MM was a better Adam and would be more familiar with the character.  Perhaps that's why they brought in someone unfamliar with the character - who better to recreate a new and improved Adam, imho!

Respected Contributor

No improvements necessary IMHO. MM and EB together were dynamite. Loved their scenes together!

Image result for braden muhney y&R

Now imagine this same pic with the scrawny, wimpy, baby nuAdam.   nope    not Adam

Super Contributor

Eva LaRue formerly of AMC joining Y&R.Smiley Wink

Respected Contributor

The father of Mia's kid is a ferret?   I thought he was a rat!!