Honored Contributor

Re: ๐Ÿ’„๐Ÿ’Ž Y&R MAY 2019 SPOILERS ๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ’„

@threecees wrote:

Spider has amnesia but hope Sharon remembers to put on clothes

when she goes to meet him.

They are acting like Sharon was so recent with Adam. Why isn't 

anyone mentioning Chelsea and Connor. Nobody wants to know

if they are around too.

@threecees  My thinking exactly... It's like other than the most recent explosion... they're trying to wipe away Adam's far more recent history... It makes no sense at all other than to give Sharon more of a story line...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@threecees wrote:

Spider has amnesia but hope Sharon remembers to put on clothes

when she goes to meet him.

They are acting like Sharon was so recent with Adam. Why isn't 

anyone mentioning Chelsea and Connor. Nobody wants to know

if they are around too.

@threecees  My thinking exactly... It's like other than the most recent explosion... they're trying to wipe away Adam's far more recent history... It makes no sense at all other than to give Sharon more of a story line...

The POBs are probably still trying to get Chelsea to sign on the dotted line!  I want Gloria and Chel's mother back!!!!!

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

OBNOXIOUSKYLEMUSTGO!

GIVESUMMERHERLIVERBACK!!

BEGONELOLIFETESSAMARIAH!

IWANTTOSEETHENEWADAMNOW!

That kinda sums it all up for me!Woman Wink  Have a nice weekend and Mother's Day!

Esteemed Contributor

Today was a bit unbelieveable...................all about Lola again..................the most cooking i have ever seen her do is cut carrots.....today she spent the majority of time in the front of the restaurant....loudly arguing with her brothers and Abby coming in and doing the same (great look for the new Owner)........remind me never to go to this restaurant..........The great meal that Kyle and Summer and crew ate looked like itty bitty appetizers on their plates with their drinks...................this restaurant is  a joke....and AGAIN another episode devoted to "Poor Lola"...

Must say...Mia was very good today...

Honored Contributor

OK, today is my day for not being positive about this show. I hate negativity but other than a trip to Fairview, I need to vent.

Who on earth were those two terrible actors that were squeezed into the plot? What purpose were they for? That kid who looked all of twelve and that woman who was trying too hard and could not act herself out of a paperbag? There is absolutely nothing cohesive about this show. The writing is going from bad to worse.

And why is Mia being let go? Surely, she would continue to stir things up a bit and she can actually act. Makes no sense to me.

I guess I will have to go back to multi-tasking while I "watch." Otherwise, I will stress eat through another bag of potato chips and the results won't be pretty.

Thanks for the opportunity to vent...

Honored Contributor

Summary for Monday, May 13th from soaps.com:

Sharon gasps when Adam appears at his place in Vegas. He apologizes for startling her and admits he canโ€™t recall anything from before the explosion. She wonders if seeing and hearing her might kindle a memory. It doesnโ€™t. Adam admits that spending time with Victor hasnโ€™t helped either; it might be best not to remember. Sharon points out that he kept a photo of Christian and asks why. Victor told him about Christian, and Adam felt a connection when he saw his photo but nothing else. None of this pushing and probing is making him feel better. Sharon warns that he had a complex relationship with his father and sometimes they brought out the worst in each other. Thatโ€™s not surprising to him. Adam would rather leave the past in the past and asks her to get Victor to back off. He thinks this was all a waste of time. Taking him by the hand, she says heโ€™s not a waste of anyoneโ€™s time. He admits that he did a search on his name when people told him he looked like Adam. He doesnโ€™t want to be the guy he read about. The only thing he can remember is being homeless and playing poker. When he asks Sharon why she wants to help, she tells him about their complicated past and how he saved her from a dark place and time. Sheโ€™s sure that everyone wants to heal and she thinks he needs a human connection. Heโ€™s determined to leave who he used to be behind him. Sharon asks him to come to Genoa City for a week and try it out. Adam agrees to think about it. After she leaves, he looks at the picture of Christian and then packs a bag.

Sharon goes to a bar. She calls Victor and tells him that there was no flash of memory. But she has asked Adam to try coming home. They need to wait to see if heโ€™ll take the leap.

At Nickโ€™s, Billy and Victoria tell him and Nikki about their dirty camping trip. Nikki explains that โ€˜the spider guyโ€™ is actually Adam. They sit down and swallow this. Billy is reluctant to believe anything Adam has to say. Nick says that Victor has felt guilty about what happened to Adam and has made sure heโ€™s a free man. Nick explains that Victor is using Sharon to try and get through to Adam. They arenโ€™t sure whether Adam is being sincere or playing a game. Nick worries what his father will offer Adam next. They debate this and Nikki doesnโ€™t think they should get worked up about something that might not happen. When left alone, Nick gets on his computer and remembers fighting with Sharon about her hooking up with Adam repeatedly.

At the Abbott house, Lola tells Kyle that Mia is getting an ultrasound. She doesnโ€™t know how Kyle can be with her when her family is so dramatic. They drink tea and sheโ€™s impressed that heโ€™s wearing the watch he gave her. Sheโ€™d like to go swimming and promises she looks cute in her new suit. After they swim, they make out until Summer interrupts. She lectures him for swimming while she was working. Summer says that the clients didnโ€™t appreciate him blowing them off. He needs to get dressed and fix it now or the deal is dead. He places a call to Theo and gets confirmation that things are fine and the deal is in place. Kyle tells Summer to go home. After she stomps off, Kyle tells Lola how happy he is to have her around. She actually has his best interests at heart. They start making out and he carries her up the stairs.

Billy and Victoria go to Society and worry about Adam. He apologizes for telling her to stop digging. Heโ€™s sure that Adam will be back. She assures him he doesnโ€™t have to be part of his life. Billy wants to make sure Adam knows he has his eye on him and will protect his family. Victoria is relieved heโ€™s not dead and is sure they can handle this. She tells Billy they make each other stronger. Heโ€™s impressed to hear that and says he wants more time with her. They make out. Summer sits at the bar across the room. She gets a call from Theo and asks him over for a nightcap.

Next on The Young and the Restless:

Victor tries to rekindle Adamโ€™s memories as he returns to Genoa City.

#LOLAMUSTGO 

#SUMMERWANTSHERLIVERBACK 

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Y&R spoilers for Monday May 13:

In Mondayโ€™s Y&R recap, Sharon encourages Adam to return to Genoa City, leaving his family worried while Kyle relaxes with Lola.

Adamโ€™s reunited with Sharon as Mark Grossman joins Young and Restless.

Billy plans to protect his family.

Nikki has stunning news.

Y&R spoilers for Tuesday May 14:

Victor works to bring back Adamโ€™s memories as he returns to Genoa City from Las Vegas.

Y&R spoilers for Wednesday May 15:

Michael winds up in a compromising position.

Rey wants the truth from Mia.

Y&R spoilers for Thursday May 16:

Victor takes matters into his own hands.

Paul makes a difficult choice.

Nate makes it known heโ€™s interested in Abby.

Y&R spoilers for Friday May 17:

Adamโ€™s reunion with his family is short-lived.

Victoria comes to a decision with regard to Billy.

More Young and Restless spoilersโ€ฆ

Rey wants a paternity test.

Victor takes a bold step.

Summer makes it clear what she wants.

Adam shows up on Sharonโ€™s doorstep and she lets him know sheโ€™ll help him.

Nick and Adam both want to be Christianโ€™s father and they vie for Victorโ€™s approval. Nick questions if Adam truly has amnesia or is pretending in order to stay out of prison.

Billy doesnโ€™t trust Adam and plans to protect Victoria and their children from him.

Kyle wants Lola to live with him.

Coming up on Young and Restlessโ€ฆ

Lauren tries her hand at matchmaking.

Lola and Kyle make a significant move in their relationship.

Adam reconnects with Jack.

Victor strives to keep his family united.

Young and Restless May Sweeps previews from Soaps in Depth and Soap Opera Digest:

The paternity of Miaโ€™s baby will be revealed.

Devon continues to be drawn to Elena.

Summer refuses to give up on Kyle and goes all out to try and get him back.

Abby finds herself drawn to Dr. Nate Hastings.

Victoriaโ€™s position at Newman Enterprises is threatened and she fights back, showing she is Victorโ€™s daughter.

Jack begins to see someone he works with in a new light.

More Young and Restless casting:

Chelsea Newman resurfaces when Melissa Claire Egan returns to Young and the Restless.

Surprising news has Gina Tognoni exiting Y&R as Phyllis, while Michelle Stafford returns to Y&R in the role she originated, as Phyllis Summers Abbott.

Big news has Greg Rikaart back to Young and the Restless as Kevin Fisher.

#LOLAMUSTGO 

#SUMMERWANTSHERLIVERBACK 

Honored Contributor

#LOLAANDKYLEAREREVOLTING

#LOLAMUSTGO

No one is wowed by the less than dynamic duo's never-ending love fest... End this kiddie romance... Now... They're a pathetic joke...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Occasional Contributor

[ Edited ]

I've tried, I really have. I've Been hoping the show will get better somehow. No, I have no suggestions for how to make the storylines any better, or the acting any more believable - I think that the actors are doing a fine job with what they've been given to work with, honestly.

I'm just so disappointed, that I can't get into it anymore. I truly love the show, back in the 80s.. I began watching in Junior High, back when it was Cricket and Danny, Jill was a true Diva, The Mustache was a handsome, rapscallion, and Nicky was a true beauty -she still is, don't get me wrong. Never thought I'd say it, but I truly miss Mrs. Chancellor. .In high school I had such a crush  on the deboniar Jack! 

What a show it was back then! It's such a weak shodow of it's former gloriousness, maybe it's time to throw in the towel and quit while they're medioche, before they truly go down the drain.

I knew I was done, when I realized I had missed all of this week's episodes, and didn't even care, 

Spoiler
Spoiler

I'm so upset, I put a random spoiler in there! Sorry about that.