Honored Contributor

๐Ÿ’„๐Ÿ’Ž Y&R MAY 2019 SPOILERS ๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ’„

Summary for Wednesday, May 1st from soaps.com:

At the penthouse, Ana and Devon look at pictures from the opening of Society. They look at a pretty one of Elena, and Ana asks, โ€œSo whatโ€™s going on with you two?โ€ Devon feels the last thing he should be thinking about is dating, but Ana reminds him Malcolm said Neil would want his family to be happy. Devon would feel guilty. Mariah and Tessa arrive and fuss over Devon, who assures them heโ€™s fine and asks about the brick-throwing incident. Mariah declines his offer of security. Devon leaves them to do their business. Outside the door he takes a deep breath. After, Ana has Tessaโ€™s contract signed and shows her possible new looks. Mariah mocks them and thinks Tessaโ€™s essence will be lost. Ana thinks the right image will enhance her career and suggests they focus on the music first. When Mariah says sheโ€™ll bring scones to the studio, Ana lets her know it should just be Tessa and the musicians. In the elevator, Mariah says sheโ€™s fine but seems put out.

At Society, Abby and Lola discuss their overnight success. Lola gets a text from Kyle and updates Abby that Kyle and Summer are divorcing โ€“ theyโ€™re finally free to be together. On the rooftop, Kyle sets up his surprise for Lola. His helper wonders if he wants something fancier. He says the woman heโ€™s doing this for wouldnโ€™t want fancy. In the restaurant, Abby says it was time Kyle kicked Summer to the curb. Lola reveals Summerโ€™s being grown up about it, which surprises her. Lola says Kyleโ€™s planning a surprise and Abby expects it will be amazing. Lola pictures him taking her to a suite and imagines all the things that could go wrong. Abby senses sheโ€™s stressed about her first time and works to reassure her. Lola frets about meeting his expectations. Abby says if she trusts and loves him thatโ€™s all that matters. They hug.

At Crimson Lights, an unshaven Cane updates Jill that he received fresh divorce papers โ€“ Lilyโ€™s gone. Jill marvels that she didnโ€™t even say goodbye in person. Cane feels he failed her and Jill hisses, โ€œDonโ€™t go down this rabbit hole.โ€ She counsels him to find a purpose, but he wonโ€™t return to Chancellor. Jill doesnโ€™t want him holding out hope for too long. Traci interrupts, โ€œWhy not?โ€ Jill sniffs they were having a private conversation, but Cane asks her to join them. Traci reminds her sheโ€™s Mattie and Charlieโ€™s godmother. Jill forgot. Sheโ€™s grateful Cane had someone to talk to, but sheโ€™s back now. Cane warns her not to make it a competition. Jill invites Traci to join them for dinner, but Cane doesnโ€™t want to go. On the patio, Devon runs into Elena and Jett. He thanks them for giving him space. Jett considers him family now. They discuss Jett touring and making a new album. Elena warns he must be careful. Devon suggests they talk more over dinner. Jett declines, but Elena can advocate for him. Elena agrees, โ€œDinner it is.โ€

Over dinner at Society, Traci and Jill canโ€™t believe Neil is gone. Traci recalls his comforting words when she lost Colleen and Jill recalls how he doted on the twins โ€“ now that family is falling apart. Jillโ€™s glad Cane had Traci in her absence. They debate whether Cane should hold out hope as Abby checks in and introduces them to Lola. Devon and Elena join the group, then adjourn to a table. Elena notes how many people care about him. Devon counters no matter how many care, you always have to go through it alone. Elena recalls going to Jettโ€™s show โ€“ her uncle and mother were close, but her mother died. Devonโ€™s sorry. Elena doesnโ€™t like to talk about it. Elsewhere, Kyle refuses to divulge details about his surprise to Abby. Lola joins them and Abby chirps, โ€œBye! Have fun!โ€ Meanwhile, Devon and Elena laugh over their first concerts. Suddenly, Devon imagines Hilary laughing and zones out. Elena notices and he says he hasnโ€™t heard someone laugh like that in a long time; itโ€™s nice. On the roof, Kyle tells Lola to close her eyes as he removes her blindfold. She opens them to a Miami scene with a bar and she breathes, โ€œItโ€™s perfect.โ€ They kiss.

At the Abbott mansion, Traci starts typing about a man left heartbroken.

In Chancellor Park, Cane sits alone on a bench.

Cane walks onto the patio at the coffeehouse and calls to make sure Lily made it back to Lakewood โ€“ he wonโ€™t call again and will love her until his dying day. โ€œGoodbye, Baby.โ€

Next on The Young and the Restless:

Kyle makes Lola a promise.

#LOLAMUSTGO 

#SUMMERWANTSHERLIVERBACK 

Honored Contributor

Re: ๐Ÿ’„๐Ÿ’Ž Y&R MAY 2019 SPOILERS ๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ’„

[ Edited ]

Y&R spoilers for Wednesday May 1:

In Wednesday's Y&R recap, Jill encourages Cane to find purposeafter he receives divorce papers, Devon thinks about Hilary while out with Elena, and Kyle gives Lola a Miami surprise.

Abby's concerned about Devon.

Cane has a candid conversation with Jill.

Traci needs inspiration.

Y&R spoilers for Thursday May 2:

Victor takes control.

Kyle makes a promise to Lola.

Y&R spoilers for Friday May 3:

A stunning discovery is made by Rey and Sharon.

Casting update! Melissa Claire Egan back to Y&R as Chelsea Newman. @Annabellethecat66 

More Young and Restless spoilers...

Nikki presents Rey with the psychiatrist's bill she found in Victor's office and convinces him to investigate privately on her behalf. When Rey tells Sharon, she decides to join him, both in Las Vegas and on the case. They make a startling discovery about Victor.

Billy makes things right.

Kyle makes the rooftop at Society into a Florida themed romantic set-up for Lola, complete with a bar at which he mixes mojitos for them.  After they slow dance, Kyle finally makes love with Lola.

Coming up on Young and Restless...

Mariah stands up for Tessa.

Devon oversteps.

Victor has stunning news.

Mia is confronted by Paul.

Young and Restless May Sweeps previews from Soaps in Depth and Soap Opera Digest:

Sharon and Rey remain together despite Mia's antics, and the paternity of Mia's baby will be revealed. Rey shares a secret with Sharon, and they investigate Victor for Nikki.

Devon struggles after Neil's passing, which came so soon after the deaths of Hilary and their unborn baby. He questions if he's able to move forward with a romance, but continues to be drawn to Elena.

Kyle reunites with Lola but Summer refuses to give up on him and goes all out to try and get him back. Lola's busy with the new restaurant, which gives Summer opportunities to get close to Kyle.

Abby endeavors to keep her focus on work, but finds herself drawn to Dr. Nate Hastings.

Phyllis' new business venture causes issues with Lauren, who feels it will be competition for 

Mariah's level of involvement in Tessa's singing career leads to tension with Ana.

Nick has some interesting interactions as he tries to enjoy the single life, but his world is rocked when his worst nightmare is realized.

Victor's secret will stun Genoa City and have implications for the Newman family.

Adam returns to Genoa City as Mark Grossman joins Young and Restless, but is he the real Adam Newman? Expect a lot of drama and questions.

Victoria's position at Newman Enterprises is threatened and she fights back, showing she is Victor's daughter.

Jack continues his business sparring with Ashley, while beginning to see someone he works with in a new light.

Cane will lean on Traci as he moves forward without Lily. Lily will still be seen but in an unexpected way.

More Young and Restless casting:

Chelsea Newman resurfaces when Melissa Claire Egan returns to Young and the Restless.

Newcomer... Nazanin Mandi Pimentel cast on Young and Restless. See her Instagram post within.

Surprising news has Gina Tognoni exiting Y&R as Phyllis, while Michelle Stafford returns to Y&R in the role she originated, as Phyllis Summers Abbott.

Big news has Greg Rikaart back to Young and the Restless as Kevin Fisher.

#LOLAMUSTGO 

#SUMMERWANTSHERLIVERBACK 

Esteemed Contributor

The twins are graduating in 2 weeks and Lily hits the road.

Guess Tracey will be there to console Cane once more.

Honored Contributor

Summary for Thursday, May 2nd from soaps.com:

On Societyโ€™s rooftop, Lolaโ€™s impressed as Kyle mixes mojitos. She teases the drink needs more rum, and Kyle unpacks food. As they lay under the stars, Kyle promises, โ€œIโ€™ll always be here for you.โ€ They talk about going to New York and Miami, marvel at the success of Society and the new things happening at Jabot. Kyle finally has her, and everything is coming together. They slow dance and Lola says, โ€œI want to make love with you.โ€ Kyle kisses her.

Summer arrives at Nickโ€™s house and says, โ€œItโ€™s over.โ€ He hugs her. Summer complains that sheโ€™s just a chore that Kyle doesnโ€™t want to do anymore. Nick wants to kill him, but Summer wonโ€™t let her dad confront Kyle; she just has to let him go so it hurts less. Nick reserves judgement on her staying at Jabot and wonders if sheโ€™s holding out hope about Kyle. Summer admits it would be nice for him to come running and beg. Nick feels she deserves better than Kyle. Summer just wants this day to end. Nick gets ice cream and they watch TV.

At the Abbott house, Jack watches Dina fiddle with her bracelet and asks if everything is okay. Jack calls Lauren โ€“ he canโ€™t make their meeting; his mother is out of it. Dinaโ€™s doctor arrives and later warns there will be more of these episodes. He suggests Jack consider a facility. Lauren arrives with food as the doctor goes. Jack admits he could use a friend and opens up about the unpredictable life with his mother. Lauren grasps his hand and assures him heโ€™s entitled to his complicated feelings. Dina appears and giggles that Lauren must be Jackieโ€™s girlfriend and tells them to behave themselves. Lauren says, โ€œYes Mrs. Abbott. Always.โ€ Jack returns and thanks Lauren as they share a laugh. They hug.

At Sharonโ€™s place, she tells Rey about her run-in with Mia, and that she knows what she did to Lola. Reyโ€™s concerned for Sharon if Mia feels cornered, but Sharonโ€™s tougher than she looks. Talk turns to Vegas. Rey canโ€™t shake the feeling itโ€™s dangerous, but Sharonโ€™s determined to go. Rey pulls out the psychiatristโ€™s bill Nikki gave him. Sharon muses that she can speak his language. Rey leaves the doctor a voicemail while Sharon looks him up on the laptop โ€“ he specializes in memory retrieval.

In Nevada, Victor talks to the psychiatrist and learns โ€˜heโ€™ bolted from their session โ€“ Victor wanted too much too soon, it was overload. Victor wants the doctor to tell him everything that was said, then heโ€™ll find โ€˜himโ€™ and fix this. He pays the psychiatrist and warns him to keep his mouth shut. โ€œYou donโ€™t want to disappoint me twice.โ€

At Crimson Lights, Nikki hugs Paul and they discuss how sad it is that Neilโ€™s no longer with them. Paulโ€™s interested to hear Victorโ€™s on another trip and Nikki hired Rey Rosales to investigate. He reveals he tasked Rey with finding Lolaโ€™s attacker, but his priorities are obviously in Nevada. Paul reiterates he canโ€™t help unless thereโ€™s a crime. Nikki muses that Victor must have a good reason to be away from her โ€“ if heโ€™s in danger, she needs to know. She shows him the โ€˜Queen of Las Vegasโ€™ article about the underground poker scene from her husbandโ€™s computer. Nikki feels heโ€™s at risk, so Paul will see what he can do.

In Vegas, Rey and Sharon settle in. He suggests room service and they kiss. Paul phones Rey and questions him shooting craps on Nikkiโ€™s dime when he asked him to find out who nearly killed his sister. Rey tells him to keep the job โ€“ heโ€™s not jumping through hoops. After, Rey and Sharon toast. Sheโ€™s curious what Victorโ€™s up to.

In a GCAC suite, Kyle tells Lola, โ€œI love you so much.โ€ She replies, โ€œI love you too.โ€ They slowly undress and Kyle kisses her neck as they lower to the bed. Thereโ€™s more passionate kissing as they make love. After, Lola tells Kyle it was worth the wait, though part of her wishes she hadnโ€™t waited. She snuggles up to his chest โ€“ this is where she fits, she just didnโ€™t know it before. Kyle says, โ€œSo donโ€™t ever leave.โ€

Victor knocks on the door of a hotel room and asks whoeverโ€™s inside to open the door โ€“ heโ€™s not his enemy, he wants to help.

Next on The Young and the Restless:

Rey and Sharon make a shocking discovery in Nevada.

#LOLAMUSTGO 

#SUMMERWANTSHERLIVERBACK 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@threecees wrote:

The twins are graduating in 2 weeks and Lily hits the road.

Guess Tracey will be there to console Cane once more.

Good, so hopefully they'll go off to college and never be seen again...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

Todays episode was starring two characters i WISH would take a long trip somewhere.........LOLA and CAINE............

How lame was Lola's visions of her and Kyle in the hotel room....the "clumseyness" was soooo phony and bad acting......i felt like i was watching a teenybopper show!!

Then Tracy who i have loved being on the show more often writing her novel and having Caine as the Hero of the story....ugh...i will def FF if we have any more chapters with him as the injured party..,,,,,,

Does Lola EVER cook??  still sitting around the restaurant needing comfort and sympathy .....and having another character in Y&R waste storylines boosting her ego up.............yikes!

The best part was Devone and the new girl..............

Oh...and Kyle decides to use Society's rooftop for his romantic date with Lola??  It made me laugh how the workman was helping him and was dressed in a plaid flannel shirt WITH a tee shirt under it....and Kyle had to stand on the ladder with no shirt on and the water spray they obviously put on him to make him look like he was sweating while hammering that nail was too funny.....

Its gotta get better then this.......................

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Abby is so childish too. Getting sick of her with her nonsense. Always acting

like there is no other chef in the world like Miss Goody Two Shoes. When she

was talking to Goody 2 Shoes about herself and Arturo. Gross. The both of

them are giddy fools. 

The best chef in G.C. spends more time socializing then making meals. The 

drab grey she wears matches her personality.

Oh, Kyle everything is so perfect. Hope a drone comes down on both of them.

#LOLAANDTESSAMUSTGO

Honored Contributor

OMG! I'm just now watching this show!  I see Dufus setting up something!  

I get this feeling he is going to ask that Smurf to marry him.  Ummm....let's see...isn't he already married?

When is she (the Smurf) leaving the show?  I texted to see how far ahead the show is taped and I read over and over it was taped 6 weeks BEFORE it is shown.

They said they tweak it before being filmed and that's why sometimes posted leaks are different.

I'm hearing that song that goes....."It's been a long time" in my head (referring to when is some of the Miami group leaving).....when?  when?

I did think the good-bye to Christoph St. John was very well done.

It's nice to hear where people genuinely cared about and enjoyed the company of someone they will miss in life (real life).

Honored Contributor

Looking at the spoilers for today, not even sure I care if the show was preempted... Yikes,,, Ana and Tessa and Mariah and Cane and Lola (the Ho-La...) and Devon and on and on and on... And the overnight success of Society... And Ana's management of Tessa getting Mariah's nose out of joint... Who cares... Whatever...

#LOLAMUSTGO

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

That Tracy she sure is an angel, isn't she?  It would be fun to see her act like a real person for once.

Back in the day.......

That same 'Smurf' (Miss Virginity) is the same girl in the Lays commercials.

That's probably quite a haul for her.  I've read when someone does a group of commercials like the actress did (if that's her) they have the potential to make a lot of money.

I've been seeing several people on shows recently that are known for their commercials.  

Isaiah Mustafa is the guy in the Old Spice deodorant commercials.  He also is now on a TV show.

Has anyone else seen the commercial I'm talking about with the Lays chips. Here she is:https://www.soapcentral.com/yr/news/2019/0301-brytni_sarpy_sasha_calle_commercials.php

Also the girls who plays Devon's sister's father's nurse is also in the commercials.