Respected Contributor

Y&R MARCO IS NOT DEAD the two ..... There is More....

[ Edited ]

MARCO IS NOT DEAD the two align to take down Victor

Noah now knows who Marco is...

At least Victor paid for Jack releast not to be killed why he trust Marco I don't know...

there is More...

http://soapcentral.com/yr/content/scoop/spoilers/2015/150706.php

Honored Contributor

Re: Y&R MARCO IS NOT DEAD the two ..... There is More....

Javala, could you please not post spoilers in the thread titles?  I don't want to know what is going to happen.  QVC has even provided a new way to provide spoilers, in a spoielr box in the post.  But not in the titles, please.  Thank you.

Respected Contributor

Sorry Lori

Honored Contributor

@javala wrote:

Sorry Lori

Thanks.

Respected Contributor

Watching Y & R today Monday....Paul just stated that "NO" evidence was found on Avery! Nothing! So do you think she had this planned to look like she was raped? Just a thought........
Honored Contributor

How would she have scraped her face up?  I think she was definitely attacked.  I personally don't think it was Joe.  I think Marco did it.  He was getting dressed in the office right afterwards.

Honored Contributor

Avery was obviously was attacked because she has bruises on her face plus we saw some man come up behind her and put his hand over her mouth.  As far as rape goes...we don't know.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:

Avery was obviously was attacked because she has bruises on her face plus we saw some man come up behind her and put his hand over her mouth.  As far as rape goes...we don't know.

I am all confused I will have to re think this the comings and goings are too much to pin down but after I watch today show I will work on it...

http://www.cbs.com/shows/the_young_and_the_restless/video/AQDr6ofa5Cx6VgVBUJGlsZXYMybV2UCk/the-young...

Honored Contributor

No, javala, I don't think it was Joe either..I wish it were so that we can get rid of him, lol. I haven't liked him from the beginning. Now, it looks like the writers don't know what to do with him since Avery is leaving.
“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

OK this is a really big stretch.  But what if the writers make Avery the killer?  Like she goes all weirdo and blanks out and kills?

I know, it's stupid.....but it would kill two birds with one stone (so to speak).  I think the writers have pinned (or penned) themselves in and don't know who to make the killer.