Honored Contributor

Re: ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ Y&R MARCH 2020 w/SPOILERS ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€

I think Sharon is heading to the ER.

Everybody else is getting jiggy with it.

Chelsea's hair is horrible coal black. Ugh she looks foreign now.

who does the hair dying on that stupid show. Next we'll have Lola a freaking blonde. LOL

Honored Contributor

Summary for Monday, March 9th from soaps.com:

At Nickโ€™s place, he and Phyllis agree last night was totally unexpected and start kissing. Christian appears, so Phyllis says she has to go. Nick asks why sheโ€™s running off. Phyllis recaps they had great sex โ€“ they wonโ€™t let history repeat itself. Before leaving, she asks if he can live with Adam getting the CEO position at Newman. Nick doesnโ€™t want to get sucked back in. Phyllis thinks heโ€™s his own man and is being stubborn. She wouldnโ€™t mind seeing Adam trash Victorโ€™s company, but it would hurt a lot of peopleโ€ฆlike Victoria. Phyllis thinks Nick could prevent a bloodbath.

Kyle and Summer awaken in Society and spot Lola sleeping with Theoโ€™s arm around her. Kyle stares as Summer keeps prodding him to leave. After, Theo says he thought Kyleโ€™s head was going to explode โ€“ it serves him right for shoving his love story in her face. Lola admits she saw Kyle watching and liked it. Theo grins; she does have an edge. He goes in for a kiss, but Lola stops him. Theo asks if he did something wrong. Lola likes him, but she has to be sure itโ€™s right for her before they take the next step. Theo tells her sheโ€™s worth the wait.

At the Grand Phoenix, Billy wakes up next to Amanda, who is still asleep. Amanda awakens and realizes she slept incredibly well for the first time sinceโ€ฆ Billy offers to get breakfast while she showers. Later, Amanda tells Billy she feels free now that Ripleyโ€™s locked up. Billy feels the same when heโ€™s with her. Amanda says, โ€œItโ€™s so complicated with us.โ€ Billy thinks itโ€™s worth taking a chance on โ€“ it feels right. He kisses her. Amanda looks at him, then kisses him more deeply. After, they decide Billy should go.

At the ranch, Adam and Victor discuss Victor telling Connor to toughen up. Adam knows Victor thinks he coddles him. Victor realizes heโ€™s protecting his family. Theyโ€™re pleased to resolve the conflict. As talk turns to Adam running Newman Enterprises, Victor gets a call from Nick โ€“ heโ€™ll take the CEO position. Adam fumes that Nick only took the job so he wouldnโ€™t get it and accuses Victor of playing him. Nikki and Chelsea reappear as Adam warns Victor this may be a conflict they canโ€™t come back from. Later, Nikki asks Victor if he intended to give the position to Adam. Victor did, but Nick was his first choice.

Summer arrives at home and tells Nick about her night at Society. She asks about Phyllis crashing there and Nick confirms they hung out. Summerโ€™s glad. Nick fills her in on Newman and sheโ€™s proud of him.

At Jabot, Theo has ideas for Kyle on a new social media campaign. He gets a vibe that Kyleโ€™s upset. Kyle insists everythingโ€™s fine. He hears Theoโ€™s pitch and feels itโ€™s not strong enough. Theo thinks this is personal. Kyle denies it. Theo thinks itโ€™s interesting coming after Kyle and Summer slunk out of Society without thanking Lola for her hospitality. He intends on being there for Lola in all the ways he wasnโ€™t. Kyle asks if he genuinely cares about her or is this another way to stick it to him. Theo thinks Lola is very specialโ€ฆpissing him off is just a bonus.

Summer returns to Society for her scarf. Lola suspects thereโ€™s another reason she came back. Summer wants to warn her about Theo, who can be fun, but can also be a user who holds a grudge. Lola doesnโ€™t want her opinion. Summerโ€™s not done. She says Theo is a better version of himself with Lola โ€“ she brings out something in him sheโ€™s never seen before. If they got together, Summer would be happy for them.

At Crimson Lights, Phyllis thinks Chelsea seems frazzled. Chelsea remarks on her sweatsuit and Phyllis remarks she spent the night at Nickโ€™s. Chelsea muses, โ€œInteresting timing.โ€ Phyllis needles about outplaying her for the hotel shares. She won.

Phyllis enters her suite and spots a used towel. She quickly realizes the thumb drive is missing and her laptopโ€™s soaked with water. โ€œYou think youโ€™ve won? Think again.โ€

At Newman, Nick tells Victor he changed his mind because itโ€™s temporary. Victor confirms Adam knows, and wants to get to work.

At home, Adam wants to go to Kansas. Chelsea knows heโ€™ll want revenge on Victor for this โ€“ sheโ€™s fully on board and intends to help him win.

Next on The Young and the Restless:

Nikki goes out of her comfort zone.

Honored Contributor

Young and Restless spoilers for Monday March 9:

In Mondayโ€™s Y&R recap, Nick is named CEO at Newman, Chelsea offers to help Adam get revenge, and Billy and Amanda kiss.

Victor makes a power move.

Billy and Amanda cross a line.

Young and Restless spoilers for Tuesday March 10:

Nikki goes outside her comfort zone.

Devon works to build his empire.

Young and Restless spoilers for Wednesday March 11:

Adamโ€™s motives are questioned.

Chelsea makes plans for the future.

Young and Restless spoilers for Thursday March 12:

Billy is surprised by Jill.

Nick and Phyllis share a charged encounter.

Young and Restless spoilers for Friday March 13:

Nikkiโ€™s concerned about Victoria.

Phyllis takes a hard line with Chance.

Also coming up this week on Young and Restless:

After Amanda manages to get a full night of sleep with Billy there holding her, the pair eats breakfast together, and then kiss. Billy comes to a realization.

Jill has a secret plan.

Nikki and Sharon bond.

Young and Restless spoilers week of March 16:

Amanda confides in Nate.

Adam questions Victor about the past.

Jack works to keep Theo under control.

Mariah wants to be forgiven.

Honored Contributor

Victor doesn't 'owe' Adam that job. Victor can put in whomever he wants too. Adam never had a lock on it in first place. He made the offer, offer denied, now, don't slink around about it.

self entitled twit.

Esteemed Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

Victor doesn't 'owe' Adam that job. Victor can put in whomever he wants too. Adam never had a lock on it in first place. He made the offer, offer denied, now, don't slink around about it.

self entitled twit.

Totally disagree with you @SharkE .  Victor was going to give it to Adam, then reneged and gave it to Numbnutz.  Got me HISSED too!  It's similar to say you offered to help out someone in your family 'cause no one else wanted to do it and at the last second say your sibling said she'd do it and you got tossed out!  And, Numbnutz doesn't know all he thinks he does so hope Adam brings Newman down!  Numbnutz is the self-entitled twit!

Esteemed Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

I think Sharon is heading to the ER.

Everybody else is getting jiggy with it.

Chelsea's hair is horrible coal black. Ugh she looks foreign now.

who does the hair dying on that stupid show. Next we'll have Lola a freaking blonde. LOL

It seems to me when they put together certain couples they suddenly try to have the hair colors match......like as Summer was starting to hook up with Kyle her hair got darker more like his color.....................Chelsea all of a sudden after going back with Adam ..her hair got darker 

like his................it seems they do it when the hair colors are somewhat alike............like they wouldn't do anything to a blonde and a very dark haired mate.......like Sharon

and Ray.....etc.....

But i think Chelsea's really looks bad too........and Summer's hair needs to lighten up!!  I thought Kyles hairstyle looked a bit different today also and Theo def needed a light trim at the back of his head......

I am realizing i am checking out their hairstyles as opposed to listening to the terrible writers storylines...haha

Honored Contributor

@eddyandme wrote:

@SharkE wrote:

self entitled twit.

Totally disagree with you @SharkE .  Victor was going to give it to Adam, then reneged and gave it to Numbnutz.  Got me HISSED too!  It's similar to say you offered to help out someone in your family 'cause no one else wanted to do it and at the last second say your sibling said she'd do it and you got tossed out!  And, Numbnutz doesn't know all he thinks he does so hope Adam brings Newman down!  Numbnutz is the self-entitled twit!

no, no you have been drinking the kool aid of StevieB's.  

giphy2.gif

Esteemed Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

@eddyandme wrote:

@SharkE wrote:

self entitled twit.

no, no you have been drinking the kool aid of StevieB's.  

giphy2.gif

TRY SOME, YOU'LL LIKE IT!  Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

No, no, Adam has crossed the line with me. I've been watching his antics since way back he's psycho worse then Phyllis.

Only good storyline is between him and Victor though.

Could be Victor is putting Nick in to see what he can do , then, if he drops the ball, then, he will bring in turtle head to save the day and he, will, kick out Victoria. 

Esteemed Contributor

I don't believe Adam is earnest about helping out with the family...or doesn't realize he is just grasping for Newman Enterprises..............he is so adament and demanding how he would be the best choice while Victoria is recouping.....

BUT if he was just doing it to help out the family i don't feel he would act so desperate to head the company.

And it is really wrong of Victor NOT to discuss the situation with Victoria before making any decisions.......

And doesn't Niki ever put her foot down....??? even she said he should talk to Victoria first  and he just ignored that......................my husband would still be hearing from me!! haha