Esteemed Contributor

Re: ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ Y&R MARCH 2020 w/SPOILERS ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€

Great....after todays show.......Adam wanting revenge on Victor......OMG.....HOW MANY TIMES HAVE WE SEEN THIS???  How about Adam start his OWN company and go into competition with Newman....that would be novel and much more interesting................

Adam showed his true colors when he got vicious after losing the TEMP position of CEO of Newman....so be done with it Adam!!  Be independent for once and start your own empire.....

And my heart went out to Amanda today....yuck ...she had to kiss Billy.............hope they pay her enough..............

Honored Contributor

she's gonna do more then kiss him LOL

snicker, snicker

Honored Contributor

Summary for Tuesday, March 10th from soaps.com:

Elena and Devon enthuse about the clinic now being a reality. Theyโ€™re about to leave when a Jared, (played by Michael Maclane), enters and asks Elena to come with him โ€“ itโ€™s an emergency.

At Crimson Lights, Amanda tells Nate everything changed for her when she heard Ripley had been arrested. He assumes she got some good rest. Amanda smiles. โ€œI did.โ€ She reveals sheโ€™ll go to Ripleyโ€™s arraignment today. Nate worries it will make Ripley think he still has power, then apologizes for overstepping. Heโ€™s looking forward to getting to know her better and suggests Devon could help her find clients. Nate tells her about the clinic, then he gets a text and says, โ€œOh no.โ€

At the ranch, Nikki updates Victoria that Nicholas is taking over at Newman until she returns. Victoriaโ€™s pleased. Nikki takes a call from Billy, and reluctantly hands the phone to Victoria, who invites him over. When Billy arrives, Nikki exits. Billyโ€™s sorry Victoriaโ€™s going through this โ€“ he wishes it was him. Victoria knows he doesโ€ฆbut that changes nothing. She opened her heart and trusted him again โ€“ this is where it led her. โ€œIโ€™m brokenโ€ฆand thatโ€™s on you.โ€ Victoria smirks when he says heโ€™s there for her and advises him theyโ€™re done. She wonโ€™t change her mind and thinks he should be thrilled โ€“ itโ€™s exactly what he wanted, a fresh start. Victoria cries after Billy goes.

At home, Sharon worries to Mariah that her doctor will cancel her chemo treatment. Rey arrives and Sharonโ€™s anxious to leave. Later, they return, and Mariah learns Sharon couldnโ€™t have her treatment as her white blood cell count was low. Sharon urges Rey to go to work. After Sharon naps, she asks Mariah about Tessa. Mariah confides sheโ€™s not answering her phone โ€“ sheโ€™s furious. If Tanner was looking for a way to get back with her, she handed it to him on a silver platter. Sharon urges her to go find Tessa and worries her cancer has kept Mariah from doing things. Mariah assures her sheโ€™ll be fine.

Elena and Nate return to the clinic with Jared, and assure him Nateโ€™s waiting at the hospital for his grandfather. Theyโ€™ll take him there.

Nate, Elena and Jared arrive at Crimson Lights to await Nateโ€™s call. Amanda introduces herself to Jared and learns he doesnโ€™t go to school and was previously in the foster system. Nate arrives to take Jared back to the hospital and Amanda tells him she wants to focus on helping people like Jared and wonโ€™t attend the arraignment. Elena and Devon talk about the clinic already helping; they want to do more.

At the Grand Phoenix, Rey gets a text from Mariah that she left and Sharonโ€™s having a tough time. Rey calls Nikki. After, Billy arrives. He and Rey discuss Amanda, then Victoria. Rey learns he visited the ranch and assumes there was a thaw. Billyโ€™s on the outs with everyone but the kids. Rey explains trauma victims sometimes lash out. Billy relays Victoria feels the break-up and attack are intertwined. Rey thinks sheโ€™s associating her pain and terror with him rather than the guy who did it. Billy feels helpless and Rey can relate.

Nikki arrives at Sharonโ€™s place and demands to know why sheโ€™s pushing away the people who care about her. She learns Sharonโ€™s treatment was canceled today and invites her to confide her darkest fears. Sharonโ€™s afraid she may have to stop the chemo altogetherโ€ฆwhat then? She canโ€™t go to the worst-case scenario with her loved ones and is living in a constant state of terror. Nikki urges her not to give up and to fight the cancer the way sheโ€™s always fought her. They cry and embrace.

Mariah visits Kyle at Jabot. He invites her to unload on him. Mariah wonโ€™t judge โ€“ she needs her friends right now. She tells Kyle she lost her job, is dealing with a health issue, and hasnโ€™t told Tessa about any of it. Then, she made things worse by accusing Tessa of cheating, then was caught cheating herself. Kyle looks grim. He agrees with Sharon she should go see Tessa. Mariah worries sheโ€™ll reject her. Kyle knows Summer is the right woman for him and believes itโ€™s the same with her and Tessa.

Next on The Young and the Restless:

Chelsea has plans for her future.

Respected Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

The whole concept is stupid, tedious and among the many reasons I've given up on these shows. How many times can they obsess and expect the audience to obsess over who is going run Newman... Jabot... Whatever... ? It's lame... It's a lame excuse for a story line and they pull it out there too often, apparently when they don't know where else to go... How many times is the audience expected to become invested in all the in-fighting among Victor's dysfunctional children...? I simply don't care any more... 

@stevieb  I so agree.   These business stories weren't even interesting 30 years ago and they still aren't.  Does Victor's company not have any long term trusted employees who can step in?  Nick has made it clear he doesn't care about running the company and Adam is a psychopath.  I wouldn't let either one of them near the company.  

Esteemed Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

she's gonna do more then kiss him LOL

snicker, snicker

eeewwwhhh............don't remind me......

Honored Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

The whole concept is stupid, tedious and among the many reasons I've given up on these shows. How many times can they obsess and expect the audience to obsess over who is going run Newman... Jabot... Whatever... ? It's lame... It's a lame excuse for a story line and they pull it out there too often, apparently when they don't know where else to go... How many times is the audience expected to become invested in all the in-fighting among Victor's dysfunctional children...? I simply don't care any more... 

@stevieb  I so agree.   These business stories weren't even interesting 30 years ago and they still aren't.  Does Victor's company not have any long term trusted employees who can step in?  Nick has made it clear he doesn't care about running the company and Adam is a psychopath.  I wouldn't let either one of them near the company.  

yeah, nick hasn't worked in yrs. some poor schnuck been with the company probably for yrs busting his buns and no raise, taking c*ap all the time could do better he's forgotten more then Nick will ever remember, but, as we all know thru experience that's the way the world turns.

Honored Contributor

Nick with Phyllis, no, no, no! He really is as dumb as people say.

Honored Contributor

she's to old for him. Woman is pushing 60, but, dang not a wrinkle on her face and the work she has had done is top drawer work none of this creepy

Asian looking pulled up skin, no eyelids any more and you got squinty eyes now.  Some real bad work out there I tell ya'.

Honored Contributor

Awwwww   Nicki and sharon are like mother and daughter now or should it be sister and sister ? anyway, they're all palsy wowsy now.

Thought Rey had to work what's he doing drinking at the motel bar ?

Devon, Nate and Elena need to don cape crusader capes and save the world one person at a time.   billionaire and 2 dr.'s and soon a lawyer really give a hoot 

Right..............

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

Awwwww   Nicki and sharon are like mother and daughter now or should it be sister and sister ? anyway, they're all palsy wowsy now.

Thought Rey had to work what's he doing drinking at the motel bar ?

Devon, Nate and Elena need to don cape crusader capes and save the world one person at a time.   billionaire and 2 dr.'s and soon a lawyer really give a hoot 

Right..............

I'm already bored by this cape crusaders s/l.   Devon bores me no matter what he does and Elena seems dull.   I never cared for this new Nate and Amanda is just a more mellow version of Hillary.