Honored Contributor

Re: ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ Y&R MARCH 2020 w/SPOILERS ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€

The whole concept is stupid, tedious and among the many reasons I've given up on these shows. How many times can they obsess and expect the audience to obsess over who is going run Newman... Jabot... Whatever... ? It's lame... It's a lame excuse for a story line and they pull it out there too often, apparently when they don't know where else to go... How many times is the audience expected to become invested in all the in-fighting among Victor's dysfunctional children...? I simply don't care any more... 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

I was thinking when Victurdia held Victor's feet to the fire she had written up an iron clad contract that he had to agree too or else.

Sure it must had included a clause on if she became disbled what would happen, etc.     She seemed to wrapped up everything and he signed it.

Maybe she can't be sweeped out the door as easy as I, for one, think she can.

Esteemed Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

The whole concept is stupid, tedious and among the many reasons I've given up on these shows. How many times can they obsess and expect the audience to obsess over who is going run Newman... Jabot... Whatever... ? It's lame... It's a lame excuse for a story line and they pull it out there too often, apparently when they don't know where else to go... How many times is the audience expected to become invested in all the in-fighting among Victor's dysfunctional children...? I simply don't care any more... 

I am with you on this........the writers have NO imagination...i remember being excited to watch the show everyday............these days i have it on and find myself not paying attention to it half the time because it is the SAME STORIES, SAME CONVERSATIONS,...ETC.

No one has offices anymore they all meet at Society or the Phoenix..............these days the only backgrounds are the Phoenix, Society, Crimson, hotel rooms, Lolas kitchen,and occasionally Jacks office & Abbots living room..........that is about it................oh ..and Victor and Niki's sofa...................................except for power and sex...there isn't much else to this show....

Honored Contributor

@kelsey17 wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

I am with you on this........the writers have NO imagination...i remember being excited to watch the show everyday............these days i have it on and find myself not paying attention to it half the time because it is the SAME STORIES, SAME CONVERSATIONS,...ETC.

No one has offices anymore they all meet at Society or the Phoenix..............these days the only backgrounds are the Phoenix, Society, Crimson, hotel rooms, Lolas kitchen,and occasionally Jacks office & Abbots living room..........that is about it................oh ..and Victor and Niki's sofa...................................except for power and sex...there isn't much else to this show....

@kelsey17  Yes, and the power has grown stone cold boring. Meanwhile, the sex isn't remotely hot because the characters are largely neither attractive nor likable... Case in point, if they think the tiresome Abby constantly vamping the extremely average Chance is at all titillating, they need to rethink that premise. Ditto Mariah and whoever...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Yeah, amen , to that. Whole town is turning in that direction. 

Respected Contributor

I to am about done with these stupid soaps ( B&B and Y&R)   While the ice storm was raging almost everyone was bedded down with someone.Brings a new meaning to the term "bedroom community" haha

Honored Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

@loveschocolate wrote:

https://soaps.sheknows.com/the-young-and-the-restless/news/561104/yr-spoiler-video-nick-takes-charge...

Can't these writers come up with any new, feasible storylines!!!!!  Like Victor is gonna risk his company by putting Numbnutz (who hasn't succeeded in any enterprise) in charge and shafting Adam, the only man who could succeed.  Makes no sense.  IMO Nikki must really be "pleasing" the old buckWoman LOL.

Respected Contributor

Makes no difference who is CEO.  There will be a new one next month. 

Super Contributor

I enjoyed watching todays show with Theo telling off the annoying Kyle.  It's almost like Theo has a thing for Kyle.  LOL!