Honored Contributor

Re: ?? Y&R MARCH 2020 w/SPOILERS ??

My sister was saying she wondered if Mariah's make up is flour paste.

She's as pale as Elizabeth the I that after she had small pox she took to wearing heavy white make up to disguise pox marks. LOL

Yay! my cholesterol went from 223 to 187 ! I'm happy girl ! Just after 6 months maybe it will be even better by end of yr. Yay !!!!

smile-susy.gif

Honored Contributor

@SharkE , yay!

Respected Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

My sister was saying she wondered if Mariah's make up is flour paste.

She's as pale as Elizabeth the I that after she had small pox she took to wearing heavy white make up to disguise pox marks. LOL

Mariah is the pastiest looking person I've ever seen!  When they show her in scenes with the other actors, she's almost blue looking.

Honored Contributor

I know with that red hair she's probably of Irish/Scottish heritage, and she really has to be extra, extra careful of the sun.

Dang, go up to a 'fair' color what she uses is Gold medal .  Wonder if she has some kind of skin condition and she has to paste all that goop on. Some kind of medical ailment, maybe.   Scary.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ Y&R MARCH 2020 w/SPOILERS ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€

Well....i guess Amanda got rid of one stalker (her Ex in jail).....but somehow got stuck with another one...(Billy)....

Seriously....Billy to me is creepy w/Amanda.......those two together seems.....eeeewwww

Had to fast forward today during Jack and Ashley's dream visits with Dina..............always the same ........

Lola has certainly come out of her "innocent girl" shell these days with Theo................if i was Summer and Kyle i am not sure i would eat what Lola might make for me back in that kitchen.....never know what she might do to that food!!

Respected Contributor

The whole thing with Sharons cancer is not realistic.She wears low cut clothes but were is her port? You have that all through your chemo and beyond for a while.When she went to chemo she was wearing a turtleneck sweater which would be impossible to access her port.If they want to have awareness of cancer,better research should have been done

Another thing that was so funny was when Sharon had nausea.Stupid Rey looked shocked and asked if she might be pregnant.Guess he wasn't paying attention to the side effects of chemo.Sharon has grown children and could be a grandmother.I don't know what age they want these characters to be sometimes.

Honored Contributor

what about Victurdia's kids they can barely talk hahhahaha

she's pushing 50 and these kids haven't aged in the last 10 yrs.

that's just dumb as h*ll.  they should be in at least high school.

dumba*s, Reed still with that wild man hair returned and stirred the poo

pot as usual.  he should have a job at Newman by now.

Adam will bring the place down by xmas.

Contributor

RE: Sharon's port not being visible.   It is placed under the skin and can be felt by person doing the chemo infusion.   Nothing is above surface of the skin.

Honored Contributor

That one time in the coffee shop it was visible that's how nosy Phyllis knew something was not right with her.

Contributor

That was the day the port was installed surgically and the bandage was what Phyllis saw.