Trusted Contributor

Y&R - Leslie got married????

What are the writer's on Y&R doing? We're supposed to believe Leslie went off and got married in Vegas to some doctor on a whim? The only good thing about that is maybe she's gonna now leave the show. I don't see the need for her character these days.

Honored Contributor

Re: Y&R - Leslie got married????

Isn't that the truth!! See ya' Leslie. Don't let the back door hit ya', lol. She served no purpose at all, IMO. That whole SL about her mom and dad, then dad comes along for a hot minute just to introduce Hilary's mom who was dead. They never said how dad was connected to Hilary's mom which is so annoying to me. The whole SL seemed didjointed.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor

Who is Leslie ? The homely girl that slept with Billy ?
Esteemed Contributor

Geesh just have her die in an accident. Going off and getting married after she told Neil she doesn't want to get married is lazy writing IMO.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Respected Contributor

I was hoping someone posted up! I'm watching on DVD right now and I cannot believe it!!! Poor Neil!
Esteemed Contributor

I'm thinking now that I see the previews of Neil kissing Hilary that this will give him an excuse to go after Hilary. Him being so hurt and all. Blah!

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Trusted Contributor

Alexia, Leslie is the black actress/lawyer that Neil proposed to & she turned him down like 3 weeks ago, wanting commitment but no marriage certificate - & so now she marries someone she met online after a few days??!! Uh-Huh. Like the orig. poster, hopefully it means Leslie will be leaving town soon!

Valued Contributor

On 4/10/2014 KathyLFan said:

Alexia, Leslie is the black actress/lawyer that Neil proposed to & she turned him down like 3 weeks ago, wanting commitment but no marriage certificate - & so now she marries someone she met online after a few days??!! Uh-Huh. Like the orig. poster, hopefully it means Leslie will be leaving town soon!

I have never liked her as an actress and HOPEFULLY THIS IS THE END OF HER!!

Super Contributor

This show has jumped the shark!

Regular Contributor

They will Introduce her new husband onto the show only to bring trouble along and start another dumb storyline. You think when someone new comes to town by now they would know not to trust them.