Respected Contributor
On 1/16/2015 Tinkrbl44 said:
On 1/16/2015 MathisFan said:

I really enjoyed Jack and Kelly together. I hated that Phyllis was brought back.

Me. too ....... I still don't understand why there are so many Phyllis fans!

This is something that you and I agree on Tink I don't get it either....

Honored Contributor
On 1/16/2015 Mmsfoxxie said: I don't like Phyllis but I dislike Kelly more. Actually, I wish that Jack would walk away from both of them. Jack is too naive for a man his age.

Same here...I really dislike Kelly. Jack seems to draw in all of the crazies!!!

Honored Contributor

I've never like the character of Kelly. I don't like that entire family. Of course all of you know how I feel about Stitch.

I just want to know who died and made Jack the hunk of the year? Good grief! Two women fighting over him? Come on writers. At least give us something believable.

I STILL think it's going to come out that one of the lingering affects of Phyllis being in a coma for a long time is that she now has a split personality. Here we goooooo.........

Please....Y&R....Jack is a nice man but more air time for one of the hunks.

I'm tired of this big mystery. Is that what it is?

Trusted Contributor

On 1/16/2015 Mmsfoxxie said: I don't like Phyllis but I dislike Kelly more. Actually, I wish that Jack would walk away from both of them. Jack is too naive for a man his age.

He should run and run fast from the both of them{#emotions_dlg.lol}

Jessa
Honored Contributor

JESSA you said it all in your 11 words. But then we are talking about Jack!! Jack, who has somehow become the prize in the game of life? How'd that happen? I think lazy writers.

Respected Contributor

I don't understand why for some reason today it is fair game to smack around those with heartland qualities, Stitch, Kelly, Dylan these type of people are taboo in the world today and give them uncomfortable mannerism for added measure to make sure they are not liked, I am surprise on ATWT, folks liked Emma Snyder, Holden etc but than that was a different generation....

Bunch of snobs!

Honored Contributor
On 1/17/2015 javala said:

I don't understand why for some reason today it is fair game to smack around those with heartland qualities, Stitch, Kelly, Dylan these type of people are taboo in the world today and give them uncomfortable mannerism for added measure to make sure they are not liked, I am surprise on ATWT, folks liked Emma Snyder, Holden etc but than that was a different generation....

Bunch of snobs!

No, it's not about heartland qualities ( not quite sure what you mean but I'm thinking rural, unsophisticated ?) but about their character, morals mostly. Kelly came on here as a sneaky home wrecker. I still think she might have hit Delia. Ben, I liked at first but he quickly got like his sister.....involving himself in Victoria's life. He allowed his mother to manipulate him into confessing to his father's death at the risk of losing his family. You don't have s*ex with a drunk woman if you're ethical. Dylan is a one track pony..same expression most of the time and angry. I loved the Snyders on ATWTs especially Holden.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor
Jessa, if the spoilers are correct, Jack's problem will be eliminated soon. If true, this should be an interesting SL.
“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Trusted Contributor

On 1/18/2015 Mmsfoxxie said: Jessa, if the spoilers are correct, Jack's problem will be eliminated soon. If true, this should be an interesting SL.

It will be for sure.

Jessa
Respected Contributor
On 1/18/2015 Mmsfoxxie said:
On 1/17/2015 javala said:

Bunch of snobs!

No, it's not about heartland qualities ( not quite sure what you mean but I'm thinking rural, unsophisticated ?) but about their character, morals mostly. Kelly came on here as a sneaky home wrecker. I still think she might have hit Delia. Ben, I liked at first but he quickly got like his sister.....involving himself in Victoria's life. He allowed his mother to manipulate him into confessing to his father's death at the risk of losing his family. You don't have s*ex with a drunk woman if you're ethical. Dylan is a one track pony..same expression most of the time and angry. I loved the Snyders on ATWTs especially Holden.

This is what I mean all those characters the writers made those kind undesirable...

but there are people like that in every culture they just don't reside in one group...

rural, unsophisticated = worldly in my book and GC are not doing too good themselves

Faith only effects peoples lives at birth, weddings and death the rest of the time they are on their own to prance around ....