Honored Contributor

Re: 🌻🌹🌻 Y & R June 2018...SPOILERS!!! 🌻🌹🌻

@Roni18 wrote:

They should get rid of some of the newbies and keep Hilary as far as I am concerned- Tessa, Shauna, Arturo- that should be enough to do it!  I wonder if this will be a quickie rushed goodbye 

I also agree that Billy and Phyllis need their own home.  Actually, all of these characters with high paying jobs of a certain age should have their own mansion.  (Well- maybe not my goodhearted Nick who ran a dive bar and gave his money away) But the others should.  I think it has something to do with the fact that they have failed to establish the younger generation enough as we discussed so you've got all the middle aged people runnin around acting like teens or just out of college kids. 

They'll carry Nick out of that gate house feet first... Or maybe the tack house, assuming he and Sharon bust up... Of course, there are rumors that Sharon will end up pregnant, which will be the last straw for me...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

Up at the Dive Bar, Jack situates Dina, who recalls her days of turning heads. Jack asks her about John not being his real father. She feels guilty about lying all these years. When asked, Dina reveals she looked elsewhere for excitement, but insists it wasn’t tawdry. Jack asks, “Who is my real father?” Dina goes on about him being handsome, the afternoons they spent together, and their magical interludes at the Stardust Inn. Neil interrupts as Jack asks his name. After, Dina can’t remember her lover’s name and becomes flustered at Jack’s questions. She reveals they were going to run away together,but he thought it was best she stay with John. Dina assures Jack he was born of love.

Again- What is the point of this plot at this stage in the game?  Are they planning on bringing in some new older man to play Jack's father?  Otherwise, just why???  I still hate this whole idea. 

Esteemed Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@kelsey17 wrote:

If Summer is back...do you think that means Michael M.won't be coming back as Adam??

Who knows... but her aside... I hope he doesn't come back. In my opinion, they need to start with a clean slate and a new actor... Don't ask me to forget that Adam supposedly crashed, burned and had plastic surgery... Besides, I'm not sure a reprise would be as successful as some seem to think... 

They definitely need to give Victor a viable heir to run Newman Enterprises be it a new Adam or a new son/daughter coming into The Mustache's life that he never realized he had - anything, anything!  Just can't stand Dumbo Nicholas and Wicked Witchatoria.

Another one I simply cannot tolerate, even more so than Cane, is Neil.  He's such a useful, know-it-all POS; hope karma bites that character for outbidding OGH.

Esteemed Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:

Up at the Dive Bar, Jack situates Dina, who recalls her days of turning heads. Jack asks her about John not being his real father. She feels guilty about lying all these years. When asked, Dina reveals she looked elsewhere for excitement, but insists it wasn’t tawdry. Jack asks, “Who is my real father?” Dina goes on about him being handsome, the afternoons they spent together, and their magical interludes at the Stardust Inn. Neil interrupts as Jack asks his name. After, Dina can’t remember her lover’s name and becomes flustered at Jack’s questions. She reveals they were going to run away together,but he thought it was best she stay with John. Dina assures Jack he was born of love.

Again- What is the point of this plot at this stage in the game?  Are they planning on bringing in some new older man to play Jack's father?  Otherwise, just why???  I still hate this whole idea. 

I say, stop spinning your wheels Mal the Magnificent (NOT) and tell us who is Jack's bio father!  Of course, @Roni18, Mal and his team probably hasn't figured that out yet!

Esteemed Contributor

@eddyandme wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@kelsey17 wrote:

If Summer is back...do you think that means Michael M.won't be coming back as Adam??

Who knows... but her aside... I hope he doesn't come back. In my opinion, they need to start with a clean slate and a new actor... Don't ask me to forget that Adam supposedly crashed, burned and had plastic surgery... Besides, I'm not sure a reprise would be as successful as some seem to think... 

They definitely need to give Victor a viable heir to run Newman Enterprises be it a new Adam or a new son/daughter coming into The Mustache's life that he never realized he had - anything, anything!  Just can't stand Dumbo Nicholas and Wicked Witchatoria.

Another one I simply cannot tolerate, even more so than Cane, is Neil.  He's such a useful, know-it-all POS; hope karma bites that character for outbidding OGH.

@stevieb, meant USELESS, definitely not useful - duh!

Honored Contributor

@AuntG Well, us "old timers" can tell you they used to have some amazing parties (amazing food) and Katherine Chancellor's house was much, much better looking than Billionair Victor's house.

I think it will be funny if Sharon's pregnant.  I do agree, though, I think it will be a false pregnancy.  She's getting up there......

Honored Contributor

I wouldn't mind seeing a non-binary person on the show.  I think it would make the show interesting.

I watch Billions and there is someone on the show who is non-binary.  They (that's how you refer to a non-binary person) are very interesting.

I'd settle for a REAL Transgender person.  Not a fake one like on B&B.  Maybe Mariah could fall in love with a Transgender person.  I'm not being facetious, I'm serious.  At least it would make the show more interesting.

Right now it's so boring.  They don't have any attractive males and the females are so predictable these days.  Speaking of females....where is Victoria?  I haven't seen her in about 1 week?  I guess she's taking her vacation.

Nothing about the dead body in the garden.  Has anyone heard anything about something being planted in that spot?

There are so many loose ends on this show it gets to the point they could make an entirely new show with all of the loose ends.

I wish they'd let us know why Chelsea left?  Anyone seen anything about that?

Oh!  By the way the apartment/condo being sold......were we supposed to believe it was Chelsea's mom who sold it?  I thought she left it to Nick?  How did Chelsea's mom end up with it?  

Trusted Contributor

When I saw Raturo & Summer together, my mind immediately began to fantasize.

1. Raturo & Summer go racing off in the sports car, crash and burn.

2. Raturo takes Summer to construction site, fatal accident kills both.

3. Raturo & Summerfsll into hole with JT and suffocate. 

Honored Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:

They should get rid of some of the newbies and keep Hilary as far as I am concerned- Tessa, Shauna, Arturo- that should be enough to do it!  I wonder if this will be a quickie rushed goodbye 

I also agree that Billy and Phyllis need their own home.  Actually, all of these characters with high paying jobs of a certain age should have their own mansion.  (Well- maybe not my goodhearted Nick who ran a dive bar and gave his money away) But the others should.  I think it has something to do with the fact that they have failed to establish the younger generation enough as we discussed so you've got all the middle aged people runnin around acting like teens or just out of college kids. 

@Roni18 Yea, if they trimmed the cast of some of the excess baggage, and let's face it, there's lots of it, they could afford to retain one of the few interesting characters they still have...

Honored Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:

@Roni18... Oh, so Jack can go on his journey of self-discovery... Hey, better late than never...