Honored Contributor

Re: 🌻🌹🌻 Y & R June 2018...SPOILERS!!! 🌻🌹🌻

@Danky wrote:

@stevieb-------as I was cleaning out the fridge today I found, under the MEAT drawer, a rogue, dried up cocktail frank and a couple of raisins......

Did Colin lose anything ?

@Danky... HAHAHAHA... You know, I believe he did, and I'm guessing your finds are about his speed... Can we say Vienna sausage... 

Woman LOL

Image result for vienna sausage meme

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@SahmIam wrote:

Hang on... I though Devon was in the condo Phylis lived in back when she was dating/seeing Nick. Always liked that condo.

Again, is that building the same one that Lauren, Devon, Phylis, summer, etc all live in? 

@SahmIam I don't know how far back that condo goes... I wasn't watching when Phyllis and Nick were shacked up... I do remember Victor and Nicki were living in one too after Simpering Sharon torched the ranch... The first I recall of Devon's condo was Adam and then Sage... I don't think they've ever made it clear that Summer/Phyllis's, Lauren's, Devon's and now Neil's condos are all in the same building... Was hoping Jack would get the condo... Neil's just an annoyance and I don't want to be seeing any more of him.... Less would be better...

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Roni18 wrote:

I guess @Laura14 and the other couple of QVC posters that watch old videos of Scorpio on You Tube will buy it!  

@Roni18... I don't know, but I can't see them producing only like five tubes of product, you know, for those very few zoned out or otherwise mired in the past...

Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

Oh just great... Something else we can think Numnutz Nick for... bringing Brittany back to town... It'll be contest to see whether she or Summer is the more annoying... Should've known that dunce would be responsible... Come on, someone kidnap the kid, give him to Victor and then help Nick and Sharon pack for San Diego... Preferably, another one way ticket...

Honored Contributor

@Laura14 wrote:

@Roni18 wrote:

I guess @Laura14 and the other couple of QVC posters that watch old videos of Scorpio on You Tube will buy it!  

Our burn is between the sheets @Roni18.  No need on this end.  Smiley WinkSmiley Very Happy

@Laura14... Sweetie... that's razor burn... You need to get yourself an epilator... 

Honored Contributor

I haven't even watched today's show but I can tell just from reading the spoilers that Summer is going to be the utter pointless ditz she always was... I just don't think I can take it... I'm still hoping they bring back her sort of cute supposedly deceased husband to haunt her and drive her either to Fairview or back out of Genoa City... As I recall, there never was a positive ID of his body...

Esteemed Contributor

Was really disappointed to see Summer back again...and AGAIN the writers have changed another personality in someone that has been in the soap for a number of years...............i am assuming with Summer back now it is prob def that Michael M. won't be returning as Adam???

I would take him over her any day!!!

So TIRED of Billy & Phyllis.........like  rabbits...aren't the writers WATCHING this show??? too too much...........

And how stupid is Nick...does he really think moving a few states away will stop Victor suing for custody??? how stupid to they make Nick??

And no more Mariah and guitar girl...ugh..old storyline and not interesting..................

And please get rid of Arturo...........Abby would actually CONSIDER this guy???  Couldn't believe she actually showed up at the Summer of Fun to see him...but after seeing him dancing with Summer should have straightened her out....or even the thought of him making whopee with Nicki....ugh....omg.....people in this soap these days are either power hungry...stupid .....evil....lately the stupids outweigh everyone....just waiting for Caine to come home and catch his sons girlfriend sleeping over...that will be another exciting storyline ..NOT.....

And please...push Kyle back in the pool..................

Esteemed Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

I haven't even watched today's show but I can tell just from reading the spoilers that Summer is going to be the utter pointless ditz she always was... I just don't think I can take it... I'm still hoping they bring back her sort of cute supposedly deceased husband to haunt her and drive her either to Fairview or back out of Genoa City... As I recall, there never was a positive ID of his body...

Do you REALLY want Summer in Fairview, @stevieb!!?!!

Honored Contributor

@stevieb  I wasn't watching when Sharon torched the ranch house; LOVED that house. HATE this new one. BLEH.

Yes, Devons' condo was Phylis's way back in the day. I remember the clear wall regarding the stairwell and the big window behind it. Her son (Danny) lived with her in it and I thought what a small place for 2 people. Still, it was decorated beautifully and I loved the artwork and furniture in it. 

I'd left for awhile and returned to see a bunch of teen-like actors suddenly living in it. I have no idea what the storyline was then. Suddenly, I see Devon in it. It's a pretty popular piece of real estate, lol.

Honored Contributor

@SahmIam wrote:

@stevieb  I wasn't watching when Sharon torched the ranch house; LOVED that house. HATE this new one. BLEH.

Yes, Devons' condo was Phylis's way back in the day. I remember the clear wall regarding the stairwell and the big window behind it. Her son (Danny) lived with her in it and I thought what a small place for 2 people. Still, it was decorated beautifully and I loved the artwork and furniture in it. 

I'd left for awhile and returned to see a bunch of teen-like actors suddenly living in it. I have no idea what the storyline was then. Suddenly, I see Devon in it. It's a pretty popular piece of real estate, lol.

@SahmIam Guess they decided that set is a keeper. I do think it's a neat looking apartment...